Cindy lost it again today?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just spent 20 mins scouring the web, and I can't find it. I guess we're going to have to wait for one of the WSer's that were there to post their own personal video of it. DARN IT. I wanna see it now!!

It looks like it was posted on page 11 by T. Seeker, is that not it? You just can't click on it to play lol.

KC has driven her mother mad!
I don't think supporting KC is going to do it. I don't think that showing KC that her parents love her no matter what is going to do it. IMO if CA and GA told her that they would never speak to her again, ever, she was dead to them unless she told them where Caylee is, I think that would do it.
tough love

I doubt they will either. I'm a GAL in S.C. and don't know how much things differ in Florida but here, unfortunately just as DFC/DFS really has nothing to work with at this juncture, neither would a guardian ad litem.

I agree, as well. I was a Guardian ad Litem here in FL for several years, and Guardians aren't appt in cases where there hasn't been a finding of dependency, or there's a nasty custody dispute.

IIRC, DCF isn't involved now, since the state's view is that Caylee is dead, and you can't abuse/neglect a dead child (the reason the neglect charges were dropped.) Guardians are incredibly useful, but a GaL has no real powers. They are often referred to as the eyes and ears of the judge. They are investigators. There is no dependency here to investigate. Unfortunately, this child is dead. Dead children cannot, by law, be dependent, and there is no legitimate reason for the appointment of a Guardian.

Here's what could be done, and I posted on another thread, so I'm bringin' it over: if Cindy A were my relative, I'd be a headin' to the coroner's office (that's how we do it in my home state and I think that's how you do it in FL, too) to request a medical examination (CA couldn't refuse) re: her sanity/mental status, swear out the affidavit to the coroner, she gets picked up (willingly or unwillingly,) the coroner examines her mental health, and, if she was in trouble, she'd get the medical intervention she needed (voluntarily or involuntarily, I might add.) I really think she's on the brink.

Why the coroner's office? Isn't that for dead people?

Now, someone could work to have her baker acted but that's only for 3 days.

And in my area we got Dr. Perper, not sure I'd trust his ruling on CA. :eek:

It looks like it was posted on page 11 by T. Seeker, is that not it? You just can't click on it to play lol.

So far all I've seen is the version before or after the big blow up. For some reason, the news stations are only posting that video on their sites. ?? Why??
It happened, are they trying to downplay how intense and confrontational it really was?? Urrrgggg!

LOL -- these were on the first page of the thread!

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/17949917/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

http://www.wftv.com/video/17949691/index.html

Not Windchime's or Murt's, but raw video; raw being the operative word.

I'm looking for the video of George snatching the poster of Caylee off Murt's truck....anyone seen that one yet? And supposedly (per Lois) Cindy was full on running and waving her arms in the air, screaming....THOSE are the videos I am dying to see!

Okay I had not seen these either. The guy in the blue shirt was driving me insane.

I don't remember this being posted on this thread yet. If it has, please excuse me. I know I sat here watching Murt's cam for hours this a.m. waiting patiently for the divers to start searching. I couldn't understand until late this afternoon, when Murt (I believe) stated that the Anthony's had gone to the attorney first thing today to have to dive blocked. I think they must be getting much too close to finding out what happened to Caylee that the Anthony's tried to block the search, and then appeared acting like raving lunatics.

I agree, as well. I was a Guardian ad Litem here in FL for several years, and Guardians aren't appt in cases where there hasn't been a finding of dependency, or there's a nasty custody dispute.

IIRC, DCF isn't involved now, since the state's view is that Caylee is dead, and you can't abuse/neglect a dead child (the reason the neglect charges were dropped.) Guardians are incredibly useful, but a GaL has no real powers. They are often referred to as the eyes and ears of the judge. They are investigators. There is no dependency here to investigate. Unfortunately, this child is dead. Dead children cannot, by law, be dependent, and there is no legitimate reason for the appointment of a Guardian.

Exactly, we are fact finders that visit the children, teachers, etc. in cases of abuse/neglect, make recommendations and work along with the overworked caseworkers, then submit our findings to the court.

I can't believe how cindy was rubbing herself all over Rob. I thought it was sooooo over the top. In GA's interview he said he was jealous when some guy came by the house to visit them. He must have a really hot temper. I think she did it for him and for casey! JB is probably recording all this for her again so she can have her chuckles (like she said he wanted her to last time).

I was seriously ill watching her performance. I'd feel sorry for her but I'm not able to no matter how hard I try. She's such a liar and I think she's a big reason casey turned out like she did. "Mommy Dearest" comes to mind.

Okay I had not seen these either. The guy in the blue shirt was driving me insane.
That lady (older gal) with him...isn't she the one who george shoved in his driveway? She talks the same as that lady. How is she now a SUPPORTER? Was she a plant at the anthony home?

Yes they are. I promise to have mine up Wed. afternoon. I am going to the memoral tomorrow. I will be leaving at 5am and hubby won't be able to do it until he get's home wed. afternoon. I promise I will post as soon as it's up and going. It will be uncut and unedited.
So far all I've seen is the version before or after the big blow up. For some reason, the news stations are only posting that video on their sites. ?? Why??
It happened, are they trying to downplay how intense and confrontational it really was?? Urrrgggg!

Here's what could be done, and I posted on another thread, so I'm bringin' it over: if Cindy A were my relative, I'd be a headin' to the coroner's office (that's how we do it in my home state and I think that's how you do it in FL, too) to request a medical examination (CA couldn't refuse) re: her sanity/mental status, swear out the affidavit to the coroner, she gets picked up (willingly or unwillingly,) the coroner examines her mental health, and, if she was in trouble, she'd get the medical intervention she needed (voluntarily or involuntarily, I might add.) I really think she's on the brink.

I respectfully disagree, Chezhire. She's not on the brink. She's just plain nuts.

She and George had no reason to go out there today. None! If they didn't like what LP was doing, then why not make a phone call and arrange to meet with him privately to lodge their complaint. Nah! No jollies there. Cindy craves that limelight.

I thought the comments about her rubbing on Rob were exaggerated. Then I watched the video. It reminded me of the inappropriate way she kept rubbing LA's leg when they appeared on the Today show. Her version of the Fusion nightclub performance. :puke:

If the members of her entourage really gave a da*n about her, they'd lock her in the house.

AA_WindChime_Mom_LP_DolphinsBythese.jpg

WindChime & LP. Good for you Gurl!:clap: Thankx for everything you do and are doing. Wish I was there. Take care!!!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps