Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17949691/index.html

After watching that video, I am just in shock! :eek::furious:

What were they trying to prove by showing up there pushing the searchers and the press around?

Honestly, those were the most guilty-looking people I've ever seen.

Did any of you notice the way George kept looking back at the water in a nervous way, and the way Cindy kept covering her face as if she couldn't bear to look around.

To me, their reaction probably means that everyone is looking in the right place.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17949691/index.html

After watching that video, I am just in shock! :eek::furious:

What were they trying to prove by showing up there pushing the searchers and the press around?

Honestly, those were the most guilty-looking people I've ever seen.

Did any of you notice the way George kept looking back at the water in a nervous way, and the way Cindy kept covering her face as if she couldn't bear to look around.

To me, their reaction probably means that everyone is looking in the right place.

I think and I hope you are right....why would they bother otherwise so much??

I think and I hope you are right....why would they bother otherwise so much??

I mean, I realize this family is under major stress, and they have acted strangely at every turn of events, but this thing today made no sense at all. What were they doing there?

I mean, I realize this family is under major stress, and they have acted strangely at every turn of events, but this thing today made no sense at all. What were they doing there?

Exactly,I thought they have better things to do than SUPERVISE the searchers ;)....like checking tips and stuff?

check in when you can :)

I too CANT WAIT for the video. I was streaming at work sans speakers so, while in the chat with everyone I had to read the comments while it took place. Becca is ready for some audio!:woohoo:

IF these people have any kind of soul...I believe it will only show itself when all this is over, if possible...when its quiet and there is nothing to be done, no one left to lash out at.

But I doubt it...it will probably be like the Petersons...a web site dedicated to KC's innocence...trying to blame everyone but the one every bit of evidence and common sense points to.

You said it. A web site dedicated to Casey.
Like rubbing salt in a wound......
Cindy is a whackjob!!!!!

Same story with my sister. 5 times suicide attempt, planned for the attention, proven that was what it was for and 3 days later dumped out of psych ward. Now she was suppose to continue with meds and outpatient ...,right we know how well that works. Last time I managed to keep her in for a whole 2 extra days. Once she was on the meds she was no lo longer a danger to herself or others. I think a lot of it comes down to money. No insurance. No service. I looked at my own policy and come to find out if it had been me with my good insurance coverage it would have bought me about 7 days then to outpatient. Of course that is not the same as civil commitment either. The pendulum swings to far in both directions in my opinion. maybe some day we can get a more balance approach to mental health care in the country.
Thanskfully, we have an emergency 72 hour psychiatric hold for people who are a danger to themselves or others. It is ABUSED however by people like my ex who got our daughter [ut in a psch facility when she defied him by walking away from him when he was throwing a tantrum in a shopping mall. It is used frequently in drug or suicide cases or people threatening other people. Cindy could use that - she's definitely a threat to others.

IMO, she knows or feels that this search is getting CLOSE! To think your grand daughter is in a swamp .....................

Thanks for all the insight and updates Windy and others, i truly appreciate it!

I'm starting to cringe everytime I see CA on TV, good grief, I don't even know her! she is getting scarier if that is possible.

Cindy has lost so much weight I wouldn't be surprised if she started wearing what's in Miss Casey's closet.

And because it's Cindy, I'd expect to see her wearing said attire on national TV on the off-chance her daughter would see it.

Oh the humanity!

Cindy has lost so much weight I wouldn't be surprised if she started wearing what's in Miss Casey's closet.

And because it's Cindy, I'd expect to see her wearing said attire on national TV on the off-chance her daughter would see it.

Oh the humanity!

Well I for one can't wait to see CA in the infamous booty dancin' dress and black boots...

I work with the mentally ill, and have never come across ANYone like CA. And that includes the criminally insane.

Also, if CA couldn't control her own daughter what makes her think she can control other people, like the MEDIA and those who actually want to help find her grandchild?

I sure wouldn't want to be her husband, I bet he is living in hell having to put up with her tirades during all of this.

I work with the mentally ill, and have never come across ANYone like CA. And that includes the criminally insane.

Also, if CA couldn't control her own daughter what makes her think she can control other people, like the MEDIA and those who actually want to help find her grandchild?

I sure wouldn't want to be her husband, I bet he is living in hell having to put up with her tirades during all of this.

ITA It isn't important what CA's wearing, it's all about control. Even her outrage at a memorial appears to have more to do with having lost control. If rage doesn't work, there are other emotions in her repertoire. But this is somebody who at all costs must find a way of regaining control. It's beyond anything I've seen either. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori