Cindy lost it again today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna know one thing...when does CA find time/money to get her roots done?

Cindy and GA were completely out of line today charging in there threatening people and saying they were going to have people arrested and GA yanking a sign that he gave to a woman and taking it back which was stealing. The A's should have been arrested.

:clap: :silenced: :loser: :clap:
The A's are waaaay outta control! imo

They need to be stopped and i so agree that Caylee needs a Gurdian....even in death. Caylee needs to be protected from her own family. How sad is that?! Great job grandma & grandpa and mommy. :cry: :mad:

moo & stuff :(

I don't think the Court has appointed a guardian because the Court does not feel there is a living child to appoint a guardian for. Sadly, I believe the Court has known this from the beginning, therefore no appointment.

LOL -- my fingers and brain same to be getting short circuited, too! (Perhaps the case?)

I understand your logic statement completely. But do you think there's any way humanly possible that a case could be made that, since there are conflicting views as to Caylee's status, that it would be in her best interests to have a guardian appointed? I'm sure Cindy would jump up and down and screech, which would give the court even more reason to appoint a neutral party as guardian.

Is there anything about Cindy that isn't just to the absolute extreme? There is nothing about her seems to be what I'd call "normal" at all.

Thanks for the link. Does anyone know who the combative guy in the blue shirt is? Also, remember the woman that George pushed, the one Lee tried to take the sign away from - she was there too.
I think he is the founder from Kid Finders. I wouldn't be my life on it but I have seen him with GA before.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

I think you are BRILLIANT. An in FL I believe anyone can petition for custody IIRC some of the right to die cases there....

Someone inferred, not sure if it is true, that some people from KFN were there with the A's as well.

Geez, Turbo, I've thought that for a long time, but I'm glad you've brought it up again. It's way overdue for someone, other than LE, to have Caylee's best interests at heart. (And the searchers, too, of course.) Maybe at this point the results would be twofold: first, Caylee would be protected; second, maybe Cindy would shut her yap.

Good Luck, I tried. I even have a petition out for a "Bill" I am trying to introduce and nothing. The government just doesn't care about our children. If you notice when you wright your mayor, it has titles, economy, taxes and so forth and misc.. Nothing about children or family. Her is the link to my petition, feel free to include this in your letter and let them know that we have been waiting since Sept for something to be done and still nothing, this is just getting out of hand.

Children's Rights, Reforming Adoption, Adoptive Parents Rights's. "MADJGNLaw" In honor of Alexus Marie, Caylee Anthony and all our abused children. JACACA short for, "Justice for Alexus Caylee Americas Children Act"

Their are so many cases of child abuse, neglect, death and adoptions gone bad. What is America doing to protect the children? There are many cases in the annals of crime history in which parents kill their children to escape the inconvenience, expense, and romantic hindrances. Casey Anthony (accused, not yet convicted), Cameron Brown (accused, not yet convicted), Nicole Diar, Diane Downs, and Susan Smith immediately come to mind. These parents don't want the responsibility, but they are to selfish to let their child have permanency elsewhere. You have the children that are left alone, sexually abused, physically abused, mentally abused, unfed, unloved and CPS has a job to do, keep the children with their birth parents. The best interest of the children are not being looked after. It's all about who can gain what. It is time for us to come together as a community and stand up for our children and let their voices be heard. Nobody is doing anything, we can not let this continue. We all need to stick together and put up a fight! The laws are not going to change unless we do something about it. Their may be people that are not in this situation but you never know if it is going to happen to you or a love one in the future, remember the children that are hurt today are the ones that are going to lead our country in the future. I urge everyone to take part in their own state and join our team to make a stand for all the children.

Please visit the petition sites and show your support, this is not going to cost you anything, we are not asking for money. We are asking for protection and rights. It will only take a minute of your time and sign and pass this to everyone you know. Thank You (MADJGNLAW)

http://www.gopetition.com/online/20403.html

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/ch...cy-back-home-or-permanency-with-a-relative-or

http://apps.facebook.com/petitions/view?pid=754751140

LOL -- my fingers and brain same to be getting short circuited, too! (Perhaps the case?)

I understand your logic statement completely. But do you think there's any way humanly possible that a case could be made that, since there are conflicting views as to Caylee's status, that it would be in her best interests to have a guardian appointed? I'm sure Cindy would jump up and down and screech, which would give the court even more reason to appoint a neutral party as guardian.

Well, I don't see how. Caylee is known/believed (by forensic testing/legal ideology) to be deceased. She did not have any known "property or financial attributes" if you will to protect or insure. So, legally, no need for a guardian.

Well, I don't see how. Caylee is known/believed (by forensic testing/legal ideology) to be deceased. She did not have any known "property or financial attributes" if you will to protect or insure. So, legally, no need for a guardian.

How about who gets to profit financially in the future off her name?

Fox35 reported on their 6pm newscast that GA and CA arrived at the BP site in separate cars and parked in two separate areas. First GA approached from one way, and CA came at them from the opposite way.

That, folks, was planned, imho.

And they're already putting a trademark symbol after her name on their site.

But who knows, maybe Casey signed papers giving them authority while she's in jail?

Well, I believe with that issue, it will become a Civil matter based on the people vs. the Anthony Family. KC probably cannot, don't know laws in Florida, but most states do not allow convicted felons to profit. Son of Sam Law. The A family however, well, I doubt they will get very far with profit if there is a murder conviction. IMO.

Cindy and GA were completely out of line today charging in there threatening people and saying they were going to have people arrested and GA yanking a sign that he gave to a woman and taking it back which was stealing. The A's should have been arrested.

Yes they should have been. They seem to think they can do what ever, threaten whom ever & the world will abide.
If they thought they had protesters before, man oh man, watch out. If I lived there, I would be carrying the biggest sign of them all.
They KNOW where Caylee is & they don't care. Shame on them.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

I think the problem with this is that the state has charged KC with murder. Therefore, the State is operating on the belief that Caylee is no longer alive. For the county court to appoint a guardian ad litem would essentially be contradicting the State's belief that she is dead. JB would have a field day with this, I think, a la "If the county has enough reasonable doubt that she is dead so as to appoint a guardian of her interests, there is enough reasonable doubt that KC is not a murderer.

I think he is the founder from Kid Finders. I wouldn't be my life on it but I have seen him with GA before.

I dont know who he is but he sure as heck went in looking for a fight. He also looked like he had more than a few marbles that were lost in Blanchard Park.

And they're already putting a trademark symbol after her name on their site.

But who knows, maybe Casey signed papers giving them authority while she's in jail?

Hmm....well, I would think depending on if (actually, that would be "when") Casey is convicted of Caylee's murder, she no longer will have the right to give away that power to anyone else, because she will lose it as being the person who killed Caylee. Interesting issue, though.

In my heart, I know you're right; I just wish there were some way. Lawyers are creative (now, wasn't that a kind word?). I just wish someone, somewhere, somehow, could get Cindy to STFU (not a kind word). She's argumentative, combative, manipulative, and self-centered. None of that helps Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV