Cindy lost it again today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, Turbo, I've thought that for a long time, but I'm glad you've brought it up again. It's way overdue for someone, other than LE, to have Caylee's best interests at heart. (And the searchers, too, of course.) Maybe at this point the results would be twofold: first, Caylee would be protected; second, maybe Cindy would shut her yap.

Actually, they have a signed document giving them guardianship over Caylee in the event that Casey cannot parent her....this would definitely fall into that situation, IF Caylee were actually alive.

Maybe I'm not getting the same video you guys ae seeing. While the Anthonys sure didn't look happy, nor did they seem to be creating any fuss. They were talking to LP and the other bounty guy....and a cameraman was intrusive and persistant about filming them although he was asked to stop. And a loudmouthed woman seemed to want to vent at them that it's about Caylee, as if they don't know that.

People need to make up their minds.....the Anthony are pilloried because they don't join searches in the woods to unearth a corpse and when they appear at a search site, they are villified. Maybe Cindy doesn't appear to behave as others would like or perceive that they themselves would....remember that this tragedy is personal for her and her family.

The media isn't showing the confrontation. Too bad you couldn't have seen it live on Murt's stream. Cindy was ranting, GA ripped a sign off Murt's truck, etc.

Murt and Lois are talking about it right now on Murt's stream.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

Turbo..............:clap::clap::clap: I think a Guardian ad Litem should have been appointed for Caylee months ago, when it became obvious that the Anthony family were attempting to impede the investigation and obstruct justice.

Since almost the beginning George and Cindy Anthony haven't been as much concerned about Caylee as they've been about protecting thier daughter from prosecution. Casey comes first, and Caylee is forgotten.

Casey is the only one who has any authority over Caylee and she's refusing to volunteer any information to find her. George and Cindy have no authority. This is a case where a Guardian ad Litem is desperately needed!

Maybe I'm not getting the same video you guys ae seeing. While the Anthonys sure didn't look happy, nor did they seem to be creating any fuss. They were talking to LP and the other bounty guy....and a cameraman was intrusive and persistant about filming them although he was asked to stop. And a loudmouthed woman seemed to want to vent at them that it's about Caylee, as if they don't know that.

People need to make up their minds.....the Anthony are pilloried because they don't join searches in the woods to unearth a corpse and when they appear at a search site, they are villified. Maybe Cindy doesn't appear to behave as others would like or perceive that they themselves would....remember that this tragedy is personal for her and her family.

Paula, the villagers here aren't attempting to pillory anyone. The fact remains that Cindy and George appeared at the search that L. Padilla was conducting at J. Blanchard park in order to cause a scene and disrupt the search. They weren't there to assist. They weren't there to lend support while others searched. Their goal was to appear the grieving grandparents, get on camera, make everyone aware that they do not support searches done in this manner (searching for a deceased Caylee) and to attempt to garner public sympathy.

This tragedy, while having "happened" to the Anthony family, has abused the public trust, engaged the collective hearts, and wasted time and energy on the part of those who are involved in the mystery of where is Caylee.

The villagers simply want their "idiot" to fess up. Is that so wrong?

I have posted that I am opposed to the "KC Defense" spin that CA has been putting out. But in all fairness I have to say that CA does not look healthy. She looks like she has lost a lot of weight. IMO KC has driven her mother mad. I don't think that she went to Blanchard Park for any reason other than: Caylee is/was her GrandDaughter and she heard that there was going to be a memorial on tuesday. That is something that the family should do - when they decide.

How about who gets to profit financially in the future off her name?
Janis,
The name Caylee Marie Anthony has been trademarked! Guess who done did that.

I believe Caylees name has also been either Registered or Copyrighted.
Again, by guess who(s).

Nothing like taking FULL advantage of a family members death.:mad:

moo

I don't understand why they are so angry that people are searching for Caylee's body. I mean, obviously they would be upset that the child is dead, but if they are SO SURE she is alive, why don't they just stay out of it? It's like they KNOW she is dead and do not want the body found. Otherwise, why wouldn't they just say "Go ahead, waste your time looking for a body because she's alive!"

Fox35 reported on their 6pm newscast that GA and CA arrived at the BP site in separate cars and parked in two separate areas. First GA approached from one way, and CA came at them from the opposite way.

That, folks, was planned, imho.

eek! Kinda like sneaking up on the prey.

Janis,

Again, by guess who(s).

moo

YEP - that's exactly why I asked that question. How do they have the legal right to do that with Caylee's name? They weren't her parents, nor her guardian. Could they go out and get a trademark on MY name if they wanted to (bonus - they won't even have to pretend I'M alive!)?

Cindy and Leonard are two sides of the same coin.

Cindy makes statements she can't back up with her 'Caylee is alive' mantra. Leonard makes statements about her death that have yet to be proven in court, and makes assumptions about finding her body that he hasn't been able to back up.

Cindy’s mistake is in believing “I am the only one who has the right to say anything about this. Nobody else!”

No, Cindy. You’re wrong. Caylee was not your property.

That said, I do think it’s premature to hold a memorial service until either Caylee’s body is found, or her mother is convicted of killing her.

I think LP is deliberately needling them by setting up a service at this juncture. Apparently it's working, if this display is anything to go by.

Am I the only one who is totally skeeved out at the sight of Cindy carrying a “Caylee tote”? Turning a missing child into a fashion accessory is in the poorest of taste.

Janis,

Again, by guess who(s).

moo

No, they are using the trademark symbol but I haven't found any evidence they have filed paperwork to trademark the name. Apparently they can use the trademark symbol if they have filed paperwork to trademark the name and if the name is linked to a product or service.

Far as I can see, names can't be copyrighted, only trademarked in connection with a product or service.

Wait until you see the whole thing, Paula. That was just their entry. Lots of private people were taping and it will come out. It was a shocker!

I have posted that I am opposed to the "KC Defense" spin that CA has been putting out. But in all fairness I have to say that CA does not look healthy. She looks like she has lost a lot of weight. IMO KC has driven her mother mad. I don't think that she went to Blanchard Park for any reason other than: Caylee is/was her GrandDaughter and she heard that there was going to be a memorial on tuesday. That is something that the family should do - when they decide.

Well, then she was a day EARLY for the 'memorial' wasn't she?

Instead of scouring the streets of Gainesville looking for Caylee, they decided it was more important to stay in Orlando & insist people STOP searching for Caylee?????

Cindy sure gets angry EVERY TIME she notices people are getting OFF their azzes & searching for the child she pretends she wants to find.

Am I the only one who is totally skeeved out at the sight of Cindy carrying a “Caylee tote”? Turning a missing child into a fashion accessory is in the poorest of taste.

I agree!

If I'm not mistaken, the searchers had permission from law enforcement to conduct this search today. I saw a couple of cops out there yesterday when all this was being decided and MURT said to the camera feed they had permission to search today.

Since this is a public area, the camera crew had every right to video and anyone could take photos. That's legal.

As for the man in the light blue shirt, he broke the law. He threatened to physically harm the cameraman, and that was caught on camera because we saw it. That's assault just about anywhere in this country. He also menaced the cameraman. He could be arrested on what we saw alone.

If these grandparents don't want confrontation, then maybe it's time they get a lawyer who can explain the law to them.

Wait until you see the whole thing, Paula. That was just their entry. Lots of private people were taping and it will come out. It was a shocker!

WHEN do we get to see it??! I'm dying!

Actually, they have a signed document giving them guardianship over Caylee in the event that Casey cannot parent her....this would definitely fall into that situation, IF Caylee were actually alive.

That's the first I've heard of that! OMG, what a dreadful situation! KC can't parent her -- she's behind bars. But I'm to the point that, IF she were alive, I don't think anyone if that family's capable of parenting. I mean, look how KC turned out. I don't think Cindy should get a "do over" with anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if Lee has decided to never have children. But again, the big word here was "if," 'cause I believe the Body Farm evidence.

11-10-08Act2.jpg

Nancy Grace should be interesting tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV