Cindy lost it again today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, they have a signed document giving them guardianship over Caylee in the event that Casey cannot parent her....this would definitely fall into that situation, IF Caylee were actually alive.

What exactly does "cannot parent" encompass? I've heard of guardianship for your children if you die, or become incompacitated, but never "cannot parent". Who determines if Casey couldn't parent Caylee?

Am I the only one who is totally skeeved out at the sight of Cindy carrying a “Caylee tote”? Turning a missing child into a fashion accessory is in the poorest of taste.

Yes it certainly is poor taste. Perhaps it was a gift that someone made for her, but things like that tend to trivialize a horror.

Nancy Grace should be interesting tonight!

It's my birthday tonight and I'm waiting for the show to start to eat my cake. Seriously. I know, I have no life. My hubby and kids understand. 8pm is "mommy's time". I am hoping it's as good as the episode the other night with Nejame. That was classic.

Geez, Turbo, I've thought that for a long time, but I'm glad you've brought it up again. It's way overdue for someone, other than LE, to have Caylee's best interests at heart. (And the searchers, too, of course.) Maybe at this point the results would be twofold: first, Caylee would be protected; second, maybe Cindy would shut her yap.

Socks and duct tape.....

It's my birthday tonight and I'm waiting for the show to start to eat my cake. Seriously. I know, I have no life. My hubby and kids understand. 8pm is "mommy's time". I am hoping it's as good as the episode the other night with Nejame. That was classic.

Happy Birthday Crabcake!!

I don't understand why they are so angry that people are searching for Caylee's body. I mean, obviously they would be upset that the child is dead, but if they are SO SURE she is alive, why don't they just stay out of it? It's like they KNOW she is dead and do not want the body found. Otherwise, why wouldn't they just say "Go ahead, waste your time looking for a body because she's alive!"

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Last Edited: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 5:25 PM EST
Created: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 5:25 PM EST
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando)
Divers find no sign of Caylee; Anthony’s confront Padilla
***In the midst of a dive search that bounty hunter Padilla's crew was doing Cindy and George Anthony came out to confront Leonard Padilla.
The point of contention: a memorial service Padilla has planned for Caylee Tuesday morning.***

Am I the only one who is totally skeeved out at the sight of Cindy carrying a “Caylee tote”? Turning a missing child into a fashion accessory is in the poorest of taste.

Yes it certainly is poor taste. Perhaps it was a gift that someone made for her, but things like that tend to trivialize a horror.

YES, the tote is a little much. But nothing she does surprises me.
Today was SOMETHING ELSE!!:eek:

YEP - that's exactly why I asked that question. How do they have the legal right to do that with Caylee's name? They weren't her parents, nor her guardian. Could they go out and get a trademark on MY name if they wanted to (bonus - they won't even have to pretend I'M alive!)?

I don't know how they have the right. Maybe anyone can Trademark any name? I dunno.:waitasec:

shhh...don't mention them doing that to your name. They may see this and do it just because they can.:eek:

I REALLY can't wait to see Nancy tonight. lol

moo

The A's should have stayed away, but it is one more opportunity to get in front of the cameras they seem to so dearly love. It seemed to me that now CA is carrying a tote bag made of pictures of Caylee????

She was raving on TV re: that w/s whose owner she called up. She says the site is selling bumper stickers (the site owner says not).

She kept saying she can't stand anyone profiting from Caylee. EVERY time she said, "profiting," she laid her hand on her chest. As if saying, "Me.. it should come to me." MOO

I think you are BRILLIANT. An in FL I believe anyone can petition for custody IIRC some of the right to die cases there....

When Anna Nicole Smith died in Florida, and there was a conflict over where her remains would be buried, a Guardian ad Litem was appointed for her infant child.

Granted, in the Anna Nicole Smith case the circumstances were completely different - a living child and a dead mother, and custody of the child was not yet determined.

In the case of Caylee Anthony, there doesn't seem to be anyone making the right decisions on her behalf, dead or alive.

I can envision a scenario where Caylee's remains are found and positively identified through DNA, and the Anthonys still insisting that the remains are not those of Caylee, and refusing to take possession of the remains for a funeral. Who then makes the decision on Caylee's burial?

CA is lost. Not again. I'm starting to believe that she always has been. Narcissistic sociopathic pathological liar raises ... you can place your guess here!

MOO

I don't know how they have the right. Maybe anyone can Trademark any name? I dunno.:waitasec:

shhh...don't mention them doing that to your name. They may see this and do it just because they can.:eek:

moo

I'm waiting in front of the tube, even as I write this.

What exactly does "cannot parent" encompass? I've heard of guardianship for your children if you die, or become incompacitated, but never "cannot parent". Who determines if Casey couldn't parent Caylee?

If a guardian/parent is using drugs, for example, he/she can be judged not competent to parent the child, for obvious reasons.

If a parent "LOSES" a two year old child and neglects to MENTION that to anyone FOR A MONTH who might...oh...say...HELP FIND HER AGAIN...that would pretty much mean the parent might not be competent to parent the child.

That kind of thing....

11-10-08Act2.jpg

:laugh: :applause:

moo

Just my opinion but I don't think merely putting a 'tm' after a name makes it actually a legal trademark. I think they did that in order to scare off people from profiting on the name. But I doubt it's legal unless they file the paperwork and link the name to a business/commodity.

CA is lost. Not again. I'm starting to believe that she always has been. Narcissistic sociopathic pathological liar raises ... you can place your guess here!

MOO

You could prolly put money on almost any horse in the Axis II stable, and still win THAT race!:)

ththa701e2fa.gif

moo

It's gonna be great! Hopefully she devotes the whole hour to Caylee today.

Btw, is your avatar your real pooch? If so, he/she is soooooo darn adorable!

The Anthonys would have been far better off letting NeJame issue a statement to the effect that holding a memorial service at this time is inappropriate. Period end of story.

Of course they never seem to do that which would make them better off, so instead we have pointless confrontation and tears and more scandalous video for consumption by the masses (us).

November is sweeps month, when TV stations set their ad rates based on viewership. Cindy is probably single-handedly boosting the bottom line of every television station in Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV