Cindy lost it again today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11-10-08Act2.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

What exactly does "cannot parent" encompass? I've heard of guardianship for your children if you die, or become incompacitated, but never "cannot parent". Who determines if Casey couldn't parent Caylee?

That's already been determind by CPS, or whatever FL calls CPS.

It's my birthday tonight and I'm waiting for the show to start to eat my cake. Seriously. I know, I have no life. My hubby and kids understand. 8pm is "mommy's time". I am hoping it's as good as the episode the other night with Nejame. That was classic.

Happy B'day!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

George and Cindy probably should have stayed home and ignored the whole search today, but I can in a small way see why Cindy was so upset. Casey's trial is coming up and LP is telling the world that Caylee was dumped right there in that river. Not only that, he is planning a service there with the man presiding over prayers who was on national television and internet blaming the family and badmouthing them. Dakota's grandmother who was defending them is out there sneaking onto the stream and yapping about the whole thing. It's all really distasteful, but I guess if a person is going to defend their daughter until the end then this stuff today would push her over the edge. The two of them being rushed by people is really over the top IMO. I hope to never see another spectacle of a baby murder the way this one has been ever since the beginning.

No, they are using the trademark symbol but I haven't found any evidence they have filed paperwork to trademark the name. Apparently they can use the trademark symbol if they have filed paperwork to trademark the name and if the name is linked to a product or service.

Far as I can see, names can't be copyrighted, only trademarked in connection with a product or service.

Ohhh ok. Thanks for righting this What'sThatClue!

I saw here on a post a few days ago the Trademark symbol and another symbol and I thought they had actually done that!

Any idea why they would be using the symbols?
Maybe it's just another A family "thing"?:waitasec:

The Anthonys would have been far better off letting NeJame issue a statement to the effect that holding a memorial service at this time is inappropriate. Period end of story.

Of course they never seem to do that which would make them better off, so instead we have pointless confrontation and tears and more scandalous video for consumption by the masses (us).

Being reasonable & appropriate doesn't allow them to intentionally push people to anger & then turn around & whine about how THEY are being treated as victims.

It's my birthday tonight and I'm waiting for the show to start to eat my cake. Seriously. I know, I have no life. My hubby and kids understand. 8pm is "mommy's time". I am hoping it's as good as the episode the other night with Nejame. That was classic.

Happy Birthday from Mississippi Crabcake. Hope you have a good one.

:HappyBday

Just my opinion but I don't think merely putting a 'tm' after a name makes it actually a legal trademark. I think they did that in order to scare off people from profiting on the name. But I doubt it's legal unless they file the paperwork and link the name to a business/commodity.

Can you IMAGINE what NG would do with that? Maybe Leno, too.

Being reasonable & appropriate doesn't allow them to intentionally push people to anger & then turn around & whine about how THEY are being treated as victims.
You'd think that they would have realized by now that everyone is onto them. But, no.

The only problem with this so-called document is that the courts have to approve it and legally give guardianship to the grandparents. Just because KC alleged is to have signed a document, does not make it legal in any way, shape or form. A Notarized Statement is not a legally binding document.

Just additional false information spread by CA&GA.

and you know this is false information....how?

These fools are just a heartbeat away from a violent encounter where somebody ends up seriously hurt.
You'd think they'd be walking together as a family in mourning and NOT coming from opposite directions like a couple of STALKERS looking to rumble.

Or dead......again.

Well, then she was a day EARLY for the 'memorial' wasn't she?

Instead of scouring the streets of Gainesville looking for Caylee, they decided it was more important to stay in Orlando & insist people STOP searching for Caylee?????

Cindy sure gets angry EVERY TIME she notices people are getting OFF their azzes & searching for the child she pretends she wants to find.

:clap::clap::clap:

George and Cindy probably should have stayed home and ignored the whole search today, but I can in a small way see why Cindy was so upset. Casey's trial is coming up and LP is telling the world that Caylee was dumped right there in that river. Not only that, he is planning a service there with the man presiding over prayers who was on national television and internet blaming the family and badmouthing them. Dakota's grandmother who was defending them is out there sneaking onto the stream and yapping about the whole thing. It's all really distasteful, but I guess if a person is going to defend their daughter until the end then this stuff today would push her over the edge. The two of them being rushed by people is really over the top IMO. I hope to never see another spectacle of a baby murder the way this one has been ever since the beginning.

I completely agree.

I just watched that RAW Video where it starts off with GA, He asks the camera guy VERY Nicely to please switch the camera off for a little while.

Imagine just for once it was your grand daughter and you absolutely had nothing to do with it ( im not saying GA didnt or did - just saying lets say this person did not) and the media was in your face in your time of great despair worry and sorrow...

And could someone PLEASE Tell me who the guy in the BLUE Polo is with glasses

What an A$$

In my opinion he was inciting the drama.

I don't think Cindy was that out of line to be honest.

I think that the Media are the ones driving this , and putting wedges where there probably should not be. It should be a common theme to find Caykee and charge / convict the person/persons responsible

All this other stuff is pure sensationalism and people are just getting off on it Jmho

and you know this is false information....how?

Haven't seen any court document giving CA&GA legal guardianship of Caylee. Haven't seen the alleged document that KC signed.

A court has to approval any transfer type of guardianship of a minor from a natural parent to a non-parent. This includes relatives of a minor and adoptions as well. This also applies to an temporary change in guardianship.

CA&GA can claim all they want til the cows come home that KC signed a document giving them guardianship under certain conditions, doesn't make it legal.

How do I know this? Because I have joint legal custody of my grandson and while I had physical custody of him, I had absolutely no legal stance until the judge signed papers giving me joint legal custody.

If I did not have these papers and I took him somewhere and the parents called the police I would be charged with kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV