Cindy lost it again today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my birthday tonight and I'm waiting for the show to start to eat my cake. Seriously. I know, I have no life. My hubby and kids understand. 8pm is "mommy's time". I am hoping it's as good as the episode the other night with Nejame. That was classic.
Happy Birthday Crabcake! :blowkiss:

Read the entire thread and am confused (as usual). Why did CA and GA show up at the search in the first place?

Cindy appears to be in the midst of a very public meltdown. Is George just placating her by taking her to the search scene knowing media will be present? Reminds me of the old movie Sunset Blvd, I'm ready for my close up.....

Hi everyone I just got home a short time ago from Blanchard Park.We met LP and Rob and they truly are awesome good people who imo truly cares about Caylee. As for what took place with Cindy and George I'm only going to say a few things tonight because I do not want to raise my BP and not be able to go to sleep. I was able to video 99% of what went down with George and Cindy and all I'm going to say about this tonight is that I DO NOT HAVE ONCE OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR THEM. LIKE MAMA AND DAD LIKE DAUGHTER. IMO I truly believe they fear LP because he is so close to finding where Casey put her body. We will be heading out very early again Tuesday morning Rob said the divers will be going back into the River tomorrow morning at 9am. Cindy says this happend because LP and the welcomed public is going to have a memorial tomorrow. IMO That is total BS it's because LP is close to finding the truth out what happend to precious Caylee and the A's can't stand it. The A's did not go out where Tim M and everyone searched over the weekend but LP hires divers to go in the River at Blanchard Park within a a short distant where the cross,beads and materal was found hanging on a tree like a little memorial. Caylee loved playing there at Blanchard Park on the playground. Like I yelled to the A's what are you doing here? You say Caylee is alive why come here when divers are searching for a deceased Caylee. IMO It's because LP is so close to bring Caylee home. I'm going to post a few pictures and call it a night. My husband is going to upload the video of the comfortation the A's started with the media and so many caring loving people just wanting to help in anyway that they can..
Wow. WindChime! You were right in the middle of the big blow out???
My goodness. Cindy and George are the most frustrating folks I've ever seen or heard of!
Thank you for verifying to me exactly what I thought was the case here! You're darn right, The A's are/were afraid that Leonard is getting too close for comfort!
My goodness, this is sick, this whole story has gone completely off course and crazy!
Poor Caylee Marie, the precious angel never had a chance, did she?

Thank you , thank you, thank you for sharing all of this with us!!!:blowkiss:

Read the entire thread and am confused (as usual). Why did CA and GA show up at the search in the first place?

They SAID they came to ask LP not to hold a memorial service for KC, tomorrow.

Cindy appears to be in the midst of a very public meltdown. Is George just placating her by taking her to the search scene knowing media will be present? Reminds me of the old movie Sunset Blvd, I'm ready for my close up.....

Oh, MAAAAN! You're RIGHT!

Except CA ain't no Gloria Swanson.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

Turbo-- Why pretend to sip Kool-Aid if you don't have to?

Consider this statute:

Florida
Fla. Stat. § 540.08. Prohibits the unauthorized publication or use for commercial or advertising purposes, of the name or likeness of any person. This right continues for 40 years after death.

I have posted that I am opposed to the "KC Defense" spin that CA has been putting out. But in all fairness I have to say that CA does not look healthy. She looks like she has lost a lot of weight. IMO KC has driven her mother mad. I don't think that she went to Blanchard Park for any reason other than: Caylee is/was her GrandDaughter and she heard that there was going to be a memorial on tuesday. That is something that the family should do - when they decide.

I think a lot of what we are seeing with Cindy are her feelings of guilt and self-doubt..that she is covering up(unknowingly of course) with anger and lies and drama directed at everyone who dare come near her uninvited. I think she knows Caylee is dead but I do not think she is going to accept it any time soon. To accept it is to admit to herself that she failed as a mother, that her daughter is a murderer.

I just hope someone is there to help her when she finally accepts this- I hope someone gets her help- because this is going to destroy her.

Seriously......whether it be NeJame or George, a minister, or anyone able to, ~~ someone NEEDS
to insist that Cindy get help for her mental issues. I know stress can do this ,and it is obviously taking over her life.I am sure she is in a lot of pain, but she has to get a grip, and find a way to move forward. Move from the denial into acceptance, mourn and heal.

Doing what she did in public today was disgraceful !
She and George are hurt ,and are angry,but they have NO right to direct their anger in the wrong places, go and visit Casey and vent !

I think a lot of what we are seeing with Cindy are her feelings of guilt and self-doubt..that she is covering up(unknowingly of course) with anger and lies and drama directed at everyone who dare come near her uninvited. I think she knows Caylee is dead but I do not think she is going to accept it any time soon. To accept it is to admit to herself that she failed as a mother, that her daughter is a murderer.

I just hope someone is there to help her when she finally accepts this- I hope someone gets her help- because this is going to destroy her.

Does anyone know if she is still seeing the same psychologist she was seeing about her issues with Casey? I think she needs a psychiatrist at this point, though.

snipped

The media isn't showing the confrontation. Too bad you couldn't have seen it live on Murt's stream. Cindy was ranting, GA ripped a sign off Murt's truck, etc.

I was pleased to see that LP was gracious enough on NG tonight not to make a big deal of it, and I think that shows compassion. Thanks for filming the fiasco, Windchime.

I hate saying this... but I somehow see Cindy going to the grave believing Caylee was kidnapped, is alive and Casey was falsely accused of murder.

They SAID they came to ask LP not to hold a memorial service for KC, tomorrow.
So why was the doofus in the blue shirt poking the TV camera? What was his business there? They say we are known by the company we keep. G&C are in deep doo-doo imo

IMO It was a act with what took place today with the A's where she's got her eyes closed and her hands up by her face. I will be posting the uncut video off this as soon as my hubby can get the video uploaded. We will be leaving here at 5 am tomorrow morning.

You nailed it girlfriend-completely. It was BAD Dinner theater only-it was meant to be a distraction completely, it was so orchestrated, I laughed while she was cuddling one of the BH (Rob?)

Thank you Windy for your courage, poise and presence-we were BEAUTIFULLY represented today by you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Peace girl.

I hate saying this... but I somehow see Cindy going to the grave believing Caylee was kidnapped, is alive and Casey was falsely accused of murder.

Couldn't have said it better sweetmop. If they could have found the body right away and it were still identifiable...well that might be a different story. But as it is now, she has no reason to face the fact that Caylee is gone and probably never will.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV