Cindy lost it again today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was raving on TV re: that w/s whose owner she called up. She says the site is selling bumper stickers (the site owner says not).

She kept saying she can't stand anyone profiting from Caylee. EVERY time she said, "profiting," she laid her hand on her chest. As if saying, "Me.. it should come to me." MOO

Ohh poor Cindy

I hate saying this... but I somehow see Cindy going to the grave believing Caylee was kidnapped, is alive and Casey was falsely accused of murder.

Totally agree, and even if she does somehow believe it, she will never publicly admit it. Same applies that she will never admit she needs professional help. She will continue to blame others.

I think its awful how the media preys on people in these situations
I agree with you in principle - the media has a tendency to sensationalize the unsensational to get people to watch or read.

However, in this case, by showing up out of the blue and creating a scene at a search site, Cindy and George & their entourage became the news story. If not for their presence, the story of the diving search would have gotten maybe 30 seconds of airtime.

Now it's the latest kerfluffle, and I don't for one nanosecond believe that the Anthonys weren't aware of what they were doing.

They wanted to get airtime to protest the memorial service. Mission accomplished.

I met dakotasmom her granddaughter that she is raising who was 12 years old at the time put together the first vigil for Caylee after Cindy reported her missing. Dakota was given this huge poster board with 3 of Caylee's first pictures that was released with her missing information. Dakota's grandma who is raising this child was given this poster board pictures of Caylee. Today Dakota's grandma (mom) let Murt borrow the picture so that everyone at Blanchard Park could see what a beautiful precious child Caylee is/was. He placed this on his media van's front windshield. After the show the A's put on they then rushed acting like they didn't want the media following them. BS that's their game IMO George rushed up yanked the poster board of pictures of Caylee off of Murts van I was within 2 yes 2 inches of GA I looked this man right in the eyes and said this was stealing and what a cold them to do to another and for precious Caylee and also a member of the media I believe it was wftv.com asked him why and the look in his eyes like he was totaly souless his eyes looked almost black.

I believe that she knows that Caylee was not kidnapped and that she is deceased. I think she is being confrontational because if she admits now that she helped in the cover-up or has known for a while what happened, that people will think worse about her and some people are currently still sympathetic as she is "grieving" over her missing granddaughter.

AA_WindChime_Mom_LP_DolphinsBythese.jpg

The A's should have stayed away, but it is one more opportunity to get in front of the cameras they seem to so dearly love. It seemed to me that now CA is carrying a tote bag made of pictures of Caylee????

I know - thousands of people are out there searching in the wilderness spending hours on end searching for Caylee...and Cindy has a tote bag... Hey Cindy, if you're not part of the solution...:behindbar

You nailed it girlfriend-completely. It was BAD Dinner theater only-it was meant to be a distraction completely, it was so orchestrated, I laughed while she was cuddling one of the BH (Rob?)

Thank you Windy for your courage, poise and presence-we were BEAUTIFULLY represented today by you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Peace girl.

You and Windy got that right. Cindy pulls out the fake "I'm a grieving grandma act" out whenever she's cornered. She even did it to Yuri. Remember on Greta? Cindy said something like, give me a hard time and I'll collapse right here.

Yes Windy, thank you and the rest out there today for being our boots on the ground.

I don't understand why the A's have retained Nejame. I thought his role was to create sympathy for the A's - how do you pay a PR attorney, to make you look good, but then go and make an *advertiser censored** out of yourself every chance you get? How can he take money from them and allow them to be videoed like this - could it be that he is just taking them for a ride or are they that stupid to pay an attorney and not take his advice? (That's providing his advice is to not be in front of a camera every chance they get.)

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

Just to chime in, YES, RR004 is right, I found a google thread where Blink questioned this back in the first week of August. I thought it was something that would be addressed with the Child Service investigation.

Also, I could be wrong, but I don't think Florida has DAs. This is a worthy case for a Guardian ad Litem, but I know the avenues were exhausted early on (in case it answers your question OR fuels you to write because nothing is being done) :)

I met dakotasmom her granddaughter that she is raising who was 12 years old at the time put together the first vigil for Caylee after Cindy reported her missing. Dakota was given this huge poster board with 3 of Caylee's first pictures that was released with her missing information. Dakota's grandma who is raising this child was given this poster board pictures of Caylee. Today Dakota's grandma (mom) let Murt borrow the picture so that everyone at Blanchard Park could see what a beautiful precious child Caylee is/was. He placed this on his media van's front windshield. After the show the A's put on they then rushed acting like they didn't want the media following them. BS that's their game IMO George rushed up yanked the poster board of pictures of Caylee off of Murts van I was within 2 yes 2 inches of GA I looked this man right in the eyes and said this was stealing and what a cold them to do to another and for precious Caylee and also a member of the media I believe it was wftv.com asked him why and the look in his eyes like he was totaly souless his eyes looked almost black.

shark eyes.

I must admit I am not so up to date with this case (or others) as you guys are that live over there. I must just be either blind or just totally missed it (with all the threads lol) about the CROSS and beads hanging on a tree...

Geeze I don't know how i missed seeing that before. That is either A) Where she is or B) A Lure/ a Fake/ A distraction as to where she really has been dumped.

Windchime thank you for your account, it does put a different light onto things when a REAL person has been there and seen it Live / first hand, than to just watching a video.

When a person is there (in person lol) they get to see everything and not just where the camera is shooting

So I definitely respect what you have to say about it all..

What a shame they are being like that :( I did think that GA was probably genuine but seems looks are deceiving :(

Poor George

I don't understand why the A's have retained Nejame. I thought his role was to create sympathy for the A's - how do you pay a PR attorney, to make you look good, but then go and make an *advertiser censored** out of yourself every chance you get? How can he take money from them and allow them to be videoed like this - could it be that he is just taking them for a ride or are they that stupid to pay an attorney and not take his advice? (That's providing his advice is to not be in front of a camera every chance they get.)

I think you said it right there in bold. I bet he has the devil's time trying to keep them under control.

I think he is just for making deals with TV stations, book deals, movies, or whatever they are being offered.

Funny how they spring into action whenever someone touches their "property" and yet they sit on their AZZES doing nothing for 30 days when the sociopath Casey took Caylee out of their home.

Just wanted to say how much I admire everyone that has given of their time and money to search for this little girl. The conditions in the search areas certainly sound terrible and even if your efforts are appreciated by everyone, you have truly done admirable acts.

I believe that she knows that Caylee was not kidnapped and that she is deceased. I think she is being confrontational because if she admits now that she helped in the cover-up or has known for a while what happened, that people will think worse about her and some people are currently still sympathetic as she is "grieving" over her missing granddaughter.

In a way I agree but I don't think she cares much what others think I think she just doesn't want to feel what she'll feel when she accepts it, ya knw?!

I think he is just for making deals with TV stations, book deals, movies, or whatever they are being offered.

I agree.

Nejame has to know this whole family is a lost cause.

I just wonder if sticking with this trainwreck might hurt his reputation or whether the money makes it worth the gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV