Cindy lost it again today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen any court document giving CA&GA legal guardianship of Caylee. Haven't seen the alleged document that KC signed.

A court has to approval any transfer type of guardianship of a minor from a natural parent to a non-parent. This includes relatives of a minor and adoptions as well. This also applies to an temporary change in guardianship.

CA&GA can claim all they want til the cows come home that KC signed a document giving them guardianship under certain conditions, doesn't make it legal.

How do I know this? Because I have joint legal custody of my grandson and while I had physical custody of him, I had absolutely no legal stance until the judge signed papers giving me joint legal custody.

If I did not have these papers and I took him somewhere and the parents called the police I would be charged with kidnapping.

The document's DON'T give them guardianship. Per the Investigative Report from last week, the A's set up a will when Caylee was born, and also a Power of Attorney if something ever happened to Casey. That is not the same as a guardianship at all.

Page 5:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF

I completely agree.

I just watched that RAW Video where it starts off with GA, He asks the camera guy VERY Nicely to please switch the camera off for a little while.

Imagine just for once it was your grand daughter and you absolutely had nothing to do with it ( im not saying GA didnt or did - just saying lets say this person did not) and the media was in your face in your time of great despair worry and sorrow...

And could someone PLEASE Tell me who the guy in the BLUE Polo is with glasses

What an A$$

In my opinion he was inciting the drama.

I don't think Cindy was that out of line to be honest.

I think that the Media are the ones driving this , and putting wedges where there probably should not be. It should be a common theme to find Caykee and charge / convict the person/persons responsible

All this other stuff is pure sensationalism and people are just getting off on it Jmho
I believe he is with kidfinders - what a wonderful spokesperson. Kidfinders must be so proud <sarcasm intended.

Haven't seen any court document giving CA&GA legal guardianship of Caylee. Haven't seen the alleged document that KC signed.

A court has to approval any transfer type of guardianship of a minor from a natural parent to a non-parent. This includes relatives of a minor and adoptions as well. This also applies to an temporary change in guardianship.

CA&GA can claim all they want til the cows come home that KC signed a document giving them guardianship under certain conditions, doesn't make it legal.

How do I know this? Because I have joint legal custody of my grandson and while I had physical custody of him, I had absolutely no legal stance until the judge signed papers giving me joint legal custody.

If I did not have these papers and I took him somewhere and the parents called the police I would be charged with kidnapping.

Pretty sure it woulda come up on NG, or in the media,. if GA and CA had been awarded custody.

Ive never seen a real live nervous breakdown right before my eyes before. This will be the next reality show, Live!! The Breakdown!!

I thought for a couple of seconds there that she may be about to accept things.

I completely agree.

I just watched that RAW Video where it starts off with GA, He asks the camera guy VERY Nicely to please switch the camera off for a little while.

Imagine just for once it was your grand daughter and you absolutely had nothing to do with it ( im not saying GA didnt or did - just saying lets say this person did not) and the media was in your face in your time of great despair worry and sorrow...

And could someone PLEASE Tell me who the guy in the BLUE Polo is with glasses

What an A$$

In my opinion he was inciting the drama.

I don't think Cindy was that out of line to be honest.

I think that the Media are the ones driving this , and putting wedges where there probably should not be. It should be a common theme to find Caykee and charge / convict the person/persons responsible

All this other stuff is pure sensationalism and people are just getting off on it Jmho

Whoever was behind Murts camera was hollering out things to Cindy too, gettin' her going.. this isn't all Cindy, I agree.

Wait a sec! Didn't Sin-dee say on the tape that she was in Gainesville yesterday? Do I remember correctly that they couldn't tell anything from the grainy tape? That they expected to see better video today? What the he!! happened with that? Was it more important for her to interject herself today at Blanchard Park than it was to go see video? Just wondering...

A poster a few hours back commented how she partly blames Cindy for the death of Caylee. I didn't really understand where she was coming from at the time.

But just now I read a NYT article about the 8 year old who shot his dad and one other. In the article it talks about child killers and this quote from a psychologist made me think of Casey:

"Others kill because of severe mental illness. And some have extreme antisocial or psychopathic tendencies &#8212; a child who is used to getting his way and kills out of anger."

We know that Casey was coddled spolied brat and there is evidence she may have killed Caylee out of anger...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/11/us/11child.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Hi everyone I just got home a short time ago from Blanchard Park.We met LP and Rob and they truly are awesome good people who imo truly cares about Caylee. As for what took place with Cindy and George I'm only going to say a few things tonight because I do not want to raise my BP and not be able to go to sleep. I was able to video 99% of what went down with George and Cindy and all I'm going to say about this tonight is that I DO NOT HAVE ONCE OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR THEM. LIKE MAMA AND DAD LIKE DAUGHTER. IMO I truly believe they fear LP because he is so close to finding where Casey put her body. We will be heading out very early again Tuesday morning Rob said the divers will be going back into the River tomorrow morning at 9am. Cindy says this happend because LP and the welcomed public is going to have a memorial tomorrow. IMO That is total BS it's because LP is close to finding the truth out what happend to precious Caylee and the A's can't stand it. The A's did not go out where Tim M and everyone searched over the weekend but LP hires divers to go in the River at Blanchard Park within a a short distant where the cross,beads and materal was found hanging on a tree like a little memorial. Caylee loved playing there at Blanchard Park on the playground. Like I yelled to the A's what are you doing here? You say Caylee is alive why come here when divers are searching for a deceased Caylee. IMO It's because LP is so close to bring Caylee home. I'm going to post a few pictures and call it a night. My husband is going to upload the video of the comfortation the A's started with the media and so many caring loving people just wanting to help in anyway that they can..

Wait a sec! Didn't Sin-dee say on the tape that she was in Gainesville yesterday? Do I remember correctly that they couldn't tell anything from the grainy tape? That they expected to see better video today? What the he!! happened with that? Was it more important for her to interject herself today at Blanchard Park than it was to go see video? Just wondering...

Well, there were no TV cameras in Gainesville, were there?

Sadly, you're right. This is as real as it gets, but the scenario is more like the most absurd soap opera - criminal mother, delusional family, disconnected relatives, concerned bystanders, famewh*ring lawyers, incompetent PR guys, do-gooders and grandstanders.

I'm surprised it hasn't been 'ripped from the headlines' into a plot for a Law & Order episode yet.

(ETA: Theonly1, I must comment on your Rhoda Penmark pic - it's perfect.)

Give it time!

George and Cindy probably should have stayed home and ignored the whole search today, but I can in a small way see why Cindy was so upset. Casey's trial is coming up and LP is telling the world that Caylee was dumped right there in that river. Not only that, he is planning a service there with the man presiding over prayers who was on national television and internet blaming the family and badmouthing them. Dakota's grandmother who was defending them is out there sneaking onto the stream and yapping about the whole thing. It's all really distasteful, but I guess if a person is going to defend their daughter until the end then this stuff today would push her over the edge. The two of them being rushed by people is really over the top IMO. I hope to never see another spectacle of a baby murder the way this one has been ever since the beginning.

And where did it start? With a grandmother telling LE to find her granddaughter who has been missing for 31 days. A grandmother who claims her daughter is the "perfect mother" yet berated said perfect mother for being unfit. Someone who cared so much about the grandchild that she knows zip about the alleged nanny who was watching said granddaughter while "perfect mom" was out drinking and sleeping around. If my child behaved like her daughter did, I'd have yanked my grandchild from her months earlier. Instead she accuses everyone but the "perfect mom" for her missing grandchild. It all started with Cindy and the way she let Casey get away with EVERYTHING and then waits a month before attempting to do anything about it. Did they get a spoikesperson with some credibility on missing children? No, they hook up with kidfinders. Given what I saw today, this is the LAST organization I would want speaking or defending me. Then Cindy leaps in front of every TV camera she can, then turns around and blames them. She calols law enforcement for every slight she assumes yet publicly claims they don't do their job. She has pointed fingers at everyone in this case but her own daughter, the LAST PERSON to see Caylee alive. But Casey is the "perfect mom." Perfect moms don't leave their children with non-existent people. Perfect moms don't sleep in beds with their child AND their boy friends. Perfect moms don't grieve or hunt for their missing children in bars at Hot Body contests. Everything in this case goes right back to that 911 call that Cindy made. She opened the door to all this. She made this bed; let her lie (no pun intended) in it.

I believe he is with kidfinders - what a wonderful spokesperson. Kidfinders must be so proud <sarcasm intended.

Omg That is disgusting. He is inciting the flare up.
People in those situations and positions need to be cool and calm and collected for the families who are usually distraught/hysterical etc.

Manners would have perhaps got him a little further.

I think its awful how the media preys on people in these situations

Hi everyone I just got home a short time ago from Blanchard Park.We met LP and Rob and they truly are awesome good people who imo truly cares about Caylee. As for what took place with Cindy and George I'm only going to say a few things tonight because I do not want to raise my BP and not be able to go to sleep. I was able to video 99% of what went down with George and Cindy and all I'm going to say about this tonight is that I DO NOT HAVE ONCE OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR THEM. LIKE MAMA AND DAD LIKE DAUGHTER. IMO I truly believe they fear LP because he is so close to finding where Casey put her body. We will be heading out very early again Tuesday morning Rob said the divers will be going back into the River tomorrow morning at 9am. Cindy says this happend because LP and the welcomed public is going to have a memorial tomorrow. IMO That is total BS it's because LP is close to finding the truth out what happend to precious Caylee and the A's can't stand it. The A's did not go out where Tim M and everyone searched over the weekend but LP hires divers to go in the River at Blanchard Park within a a short distant where the cross,beads and materal was found hanging on a tree like a little memorial. Caylee loved playing there at Blanchard Park on the playground. Like I yelled to the A's what are you doing here? You say Caylee is alive why come here when divers are searching for a deceased Caylee. IMO It's because LP is so close to bring Caylee home. I'm going to post a few pictures and call it a night. My husband is going to upload the video of the comfortation the A's started with the media and so many caring loving people just wanting to help in anyway that they can..

Thanks WindChime. We saw you and heard you. It was awesome!!! :blowkiss:

IMO It was a act with what took place today with the A's where she's got her eyes closed and her hands up by her face. I will be posting the uncut video off this as soon as my hubby can get the video uploaded. We will be leaving here at 5 am tomorrow morning.

The document's DON'T give them guardianship. Per the Investigative Report from last week, the A's set up a will when Caylee was born, and also a Power of Attorney if something ever happened to Casey. That is not the same as a guardianship at all.

Page 5:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF

CA&GA having a POA only means they are signing or acting on behalf for KC. KC still maintains legal guardianship. A POA expires the exact moment the person giving the POA either revokes it or passes.

Most POAs are very specific in nature.

CA has demonstrated she doesn't tell the truth. Until these papers are actually produced, I don't believe they exist. They may or may not come into the court proceedings.

LOL Thank you i'm truly not one to be in front of a camara but after what and how the A's acted I truly wanted EVERYONE to know that they have a right to feel the way that they do towards the A's BUT we will still not allow name calling.

Thank you WindChime. We look forward to seeing your video.

I must admit I am not so up to date with this case (or others) as you guys are that live over there. I must just be either blind or just totally missed it (with all the threads lol) about the CROSS and beads hanging on a tree...

Geeze I don't know how i missed seeing that before. That is either A) Where she is or B) A Lure/ a Fake/ A distraction as to where she really has been dumped.

Windchime thank you for your account, it does put a different light onto things when a REAL person has been there and seen it Live / first hand, than to just watching a video.

When a person is there (in person lol) they get to see everything and not just where the camera is shooting

So I definitely respect what you have to say about it all..

What a shame they are being like that :( I did think that GA was probably genuine but seems looks are deceiving :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV