Cindy lost it again today?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but ya notice she has brand new pretty clothes to fit her new figure, jacket and all. I can't help but to think can't be all that out of control, she has time to shop and the mind-set to put outfits together.

Check out the 53 second mark of http://www.wesh.com/video/17960725/index.html again. IMO, the shoulders of her jacket are hanging off her shoulders. Cindy does not come across to me as the type that would buy a jacket several sizes to big. jmo

amazing she can afford new clothes when they havent worked in months!
I think she has realized she can get attention from this weight loss and she mentions it in several interviews so she will keep losing to help her gain sympathy.

Yeah, but ya notice she has brand new pretty clothes to fit her new figure, jacket and all. I can't help but to think can't be all that out of control, she has time to shop and the mind-set to put outfits together.

Maybe, her new posse is helping her, they sure were there for her at BP the other day. You know narcissist in her is eating this up. She truly cannot see that she is a trainwreck waiting to happen. When she is of no use to the hangers-on and there is nothing left to profit from associating with her and she is left alone-that's when she will truly fall apart.

amazing she can afford new clothes when they havent worked in months!
I think she has realized she can get attention from this weight loss and she mentions it in several interviews so she will keep losing to help her gain sympathy.

Shoot! Her clothing might not even be new!!! So what if it is! I do not believe that the weight loss is an attention seeking thing. IMO it is due to the disbelief,denial,pain and grief she is going through. I know she's caused grief and discontent throughout this thing, but dang it! Step in her shoes! She's lost her grandbaby by the hands of her daughter. Just once step in her shoes that she is and has been wearing for the past few months wether she's in denial or not!

Shoot! Her clothing might not even be new!!! So what if it is! I do not believe that the weight loss is an attention seeking thing. IMO it is due to the disbelief,denial,pain and grief she is going through. I know she's caused grief and discontent throughout this thing, but dang it! Step in her shoes! Just once step in her shoes that she is and has been wearing for the past few months!!!

I agree Katrina. We do not have to like what Cindy says or what Cindy does, but to sit her and watch her psychically waste away...it scares me.

Someone needs to help Cindy and I don't care if they have to drag her in kicking and screaming. IMO, this woman is physically and emotionally wasting away. Cindy's physical appearance in today's video shocked me. She has lost a ton of weight since Casey has been arrested again. Cindy needs help and I pray someone in her family or her medical profession demand she gets help.

Shoot! Her clothing might not even be new!!! So what if it is! I do not believe that the weight loss is an attention seeking thing. IMO it is due to the disbelief,denial,pain and grief she is going through. I know she's caused grief and discontent throughout this thing, but dang it! Step in her shoes! She's lost her grandbaby by the hands of her daughter. Just once step in her shoes that she is and has been wearing for the past few months wether she's in denial or not!

Alot of it is the shoes she decided to step in. I honestly cant blame the way some people feel about the A's.She diffently doesnt look healthy though.

I agree Katrina. We do not have to like what Cindy says or what Cindy does, but to sit her and watch her psychically waste away...it scares me.

Someone needs to help Cindy and I don't care if they have to drag her in kicking and screaming. IMO, this woman is physically and emotionally wasting away. Cindy's physical appearance in today's video shocked me. She has lost a ton of weight since Casey has been arrested again. Cindy needs help and I pray someone in her family or her medical profession demand she gets help.

I agree and have been saying so since "day one".

I didnt get to see it........and Ive been looking for two days now....geeez

There is not a "how to" for borderlines. They react on the given moments. I think Cindy is out of control and someone else is dressing her. Her actions on the video are dramatic and could be in her control but her weight loss and general malaise is a breakdown of all that ails her. She is failing under the weight of everything.

With that said she may tell more given the amount of pressure she is feeling. Just because she is out of control. I hope she does and Caylee is found and then Cindy can get the help she needs.

This is a very fractured family with more victims than Caylee. It is a true tragedy and should one of them survive intact would be the best case. But, I doubt it.

They are under scrutiny and all the wanna bees are too. When this case is resolved all the dramatics will be gone and facts will remain. No one will give a f##k what the opinions are just that justice is done. This is where media *advertiser censored* separate.

I think Nancy Grace has reached that point. There is no need to point out Cindy's inadequacies night after night it is all there. There is no need to point out Casey's inconsistancies....it is all there. Missing child, dysfunctional family and lie after lie.

LE arrested Casey for murder and I am sure they have enough to prosecute or she would still be charged on other theft charges. So many victims are never recovered but the fight for justice never stops. DA's are Gods angels for victims.

I got 'em. I agree with whoever said they feel she was taunted. Even LP told them to turn off the cameras! I actually think Cindy handled herself well. That kid finders dude, on the other hand needs his a$$ kicked!

That purse disturbed me.....

It disturbed me as well. I wondered if it was the prototype for the CayleeTM fashion line for Target. It was so in bad taste. It's one thing to wear a T-shirt, it's another to start with purses.

I had a terrible thought that since she's lost so much weight, she felt the T-shirts didn't do her new figure justice (unless she tied that little knot like her daughter).

It disturbed me as well. I wondered if it was the prototype for the CayleeTM fashion line for Target. It was so in bad taste. It's one thing to wear a T-shirt, it's another to start with purses.

I had a terrible thought that since she's lost so much weight, she felt the T-shirts didn't do her new figure justice (unless she tied that little knot like her daughter).

I made a simular post earlier .... Once she lost weight she ditched the t shirts for more fitted ones then and started wearing more normal clothes with a pin or that awful purse. i dont think the weight loss was attention seeking to start with but later I think she liked the attention and may think it makes her seem more sympathetic. After I saw her performance on greta that night I could never quite get over her talking about herself over and over and my opinion of her may be skewed by that.
what grieving grandparents TRADEMARK THE MISSING CHILDS NAME ??

There is not a "how to" for borderlines. They react on the given moments. I think Cindy is out of control and someone else is dressing her. Her actions on the video are dramatic and could be in her control but her weight loss and general malaise is a breakdown of all that ails her. She is failing under the weight of everything.

With that said she may tell more given the amount of pressure she is feeling. Just because she is out of control. I hope she does and Caylee is found and then Cindy can get the help she needs.

This is a very fractured family with more victims than Caylee. It is a true tragedy and should one of them survive intact would be the best case. But, I doubt it.

They are under scrutiny and all the wanna bees are too. When this case is resolved all the dramatics will be gone and facts will remain. No one will give a f##k what the opinions are just that justice is done. This is where media *advertiser censored* separate.

I think Nancy Grace has reached that point. There is no need to point out Cindy's inadequacies night after night it is all there. There is no need to point out Casey's inconsistancies....it is all there. Missing child, dysfunctional family and lie after lie.

LE arrested Casey for murder and I am sure they have enough to prosecute or she would still be charged on other theft charges. So many victims are never recovered but the fight for justice never stops. DA's are Gods angels for victims.

No, there is no how-to but their "ways" are pretty predictable.. after all, they have to meet the same criteria in order to even be diagnosed with it! When this case is done people will not forget the dramatics, people will remember the Anthony's for the rest of their lives. People will also remember the symptoms and behaviors of people afflicted with BPD.

Umm, yes, I think the mentally ill should be able to go through life without being stuck in psych wards having meds forced upon them. My son would be in pretty bad shape if I had to live in a nuthouse rather than being at home being a mother to him. Millions of people (In the USA it is something like 1 in every 4 people) have a diagnosed mental illness and are never a danger to others. 2.2 million people in America have Schizophrenia alone. (http://www.schizophrenia.com/szfacts.htm). How many do you know that are violent? What I find to be disturbing is your mind-set in regard to the mentally ill and their human rights!

It is a myth built on ignorance, misconception and disgusting stereotyping that the mentally ill are more dangerous than the rest of society. Something is wrong with a society that expects our mental health policies to be built around the small number of mentally ill who are a danger. Perhaps we should medicate and lock up blonde women because some other blondes are murderers, Just in case?

Hell, why your at it, why not suggest we treat all of the mentally ill to lobotomies and shock treatment because Andrea Yates murdered her children. Goodness, we can't take the chance of something like that happening again, let's just turn 'em all into zombies! LOOK at the number of women who have murdered their children and then look at how many of them had a documented mental illness. There are far more "normal" mothers that kill than there are mentally ill ones. Same goes for other violent crimes... there are far more "normal" people serving time for violence than mentally ill ones. Only a very small sub-group of the mentally ill are ever a danger to others. We are far more dangerous to ourselves than to anyone else!

Now, if a person with a mental illness also happens to be a danger to society, of course they should be locked up!

i did not say that all mentally ill people should be locked up! I understand that mentally ill people typically only hurt themselves.But, if someone with issues is unable to care for themselves or his/her children, action needs to be taken. It is about personal responsibility period. i am a libertarian-i don't think government should step in on many issues but if a parent is unable to provide basic care then, well... maybe something needs to be done to force a parent to get the help they need to be a good parent. by the way, i have my own mental issues but have always been a highly functioning person b/c i was taught personal responsibilty and don't make excuses, i constantly work on my issues and only a few people know about my problems. i don't hide them-but i shouldn't receive special treatment or define myself by it. my child and family deserve a normal life and a good one. i chose to have my child and would rather have her raised by a relative then by a mother who is struggling w/ her own issues. so i suck it up and do whatever it takes so she never feels the effects of my own problems. if someone can't do that-then they don't have a right to raise a child. there are no second chances-clearly evidenced by this case. you don't get to be a half assed parent ever b/c one little mistake can have deadly consequences. i work in the medical industry-i see a lot. Compliance is a huge issue and when meds aren't taken etc...**** happens. Not all mentally ill individuals are dangerous/physically abusive but that doesn't mean that they should be raising children-their illness can have effects that are not reversible.

Like I said in an earlier post to this thread, I do have pity and sympathy for her. Her actions and her physical being are all serious signs of a person that needs help, especially with what she is going through. What she is going through has got to be awful no matter what her actions. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89