Cindy mouths, "I love you" to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Makes me gag....just proves what has been evident to me from the start.....ICA means much more to CA than Caylee ever did or ever will.

Is it just my eyes?? I only see her mouth 2 syllables and to me, it looks like "F You" (Ef, the name of the letter, then the word you.)

I've watched it over and over, the close up, the wide shot, from two slightly different angles - it only looks like "Ef You"

I wouldn't hold it against her either way. She is her mother afterall but, she could also be at the end of the line with her.

I have a daughter who has done some very bad things in the past but I still love her. Thankfully, my daughter hasn't murdered a helpless baby but I am not sure which phrase I would mouth to her during her trial if she did.

Makes me gag....just proves what has been evident to me from the start.....ICA means much more to CA than Caylee ever did or ever will.

:rocker: I totally agree with your comment ... sad, just so sad ...

Don't know if this was already mentioned (been gone all day and didn't read every post), but I'm thinking that she probably saw KC's little fit after the last time she testified and felt bad for her. That's the only thing halfway sane that I can come up with.

If that's what she really said.

I would have had more of a shock if ICA said I love you. Cindy is a mother. Casey is her child. I hope the jury saw Casey's reaction.

To me, when I watched CA mouth 'I love you' and walk off, everything in her body language looked in effect as if she was saying 'goodbye, Casey'.

Right like- You have made your bed I can not protect you.

I've watched it over and over, the close up, the wide shot, from two slightly different angles - it only looks like "Ef You"

I wouldn't hold it against her either way. She is her mother afterall but, she could also be at the end of the line with her.

I have a daughter who has done some very bad things in the past but I still love her. Thankfully, my daughter hasn't murdered a helpless baby but I am not sure which phrase I would mouth to her during her trial if she did.

Where can I see this bit?? I definitely missed it today but today was exceptionally busy! I am watching Dr. Drew now who just said that Cindy couldn't even make "eye contact" with Casey and Dr. Drew's take on it was maybe Cindy was thinking that her testimony today was the nail in the coffin for Casey, so I'm wondering what everybody else saw Cindy "mouth" to Casey. TIA!

Where can I see this bit?? I definitely missed it today but today was exceptionally busy! I am watching Dr. Drew now who just said that Cindy couldn't even make "eye contact" with Casey and Dr. Drew's take on it was maybe Cindy was thinking that her testimony today was the nail in the coffin for Casey, so I'm wondering what everybody else saw Cindy "mouth" to Casey. TIA!

Dr. Drew was wrong again ;) She appeared to mouth "I love you" then she quickly looked down.

I saw Cindy mouth "I love you to Casey" and then put her head down and walk towards George.

Casey sees Cindy and sort of gives a smirky smile and puts her head down.

Casey then turns to the person next to her, all excited and say "Did you see
that? She....".and the tape ends.

To me Cindy's testimony sounded not as prosecution friendly as before. IMO

I'm going to sound kind of prissy here, but I really don't like the idea of the judge allowing Cindy to do this. Would it have been okay if Cindy had said, "I hate you" or "don't tell them I left the ladder up" or "stop blaming George?"

Alrighty....

I've read everyone's posts. And I happen to agree with some of you guys.

Number one. I am not NOT!!!!! A parent and I will never be one. WE shall leave it at that. (on a happier note...i have a pitter and a (bah...)Blue Tick Coon Hound who ARE my kids)...so a: I applaud you mothers. For everything you do.

Number two. I watched the side by side all night and I was heartbroken. Oh...not for ICA. Oh no...I have never felt sorry for her. But what I SAW....was CA saying I love you and then putting her head down and walking away....

And its that.

CA will be there for the trial. But only for Caylee. I feel as if she is done with ICA.

And it is heartbreaking that it all had to come to this.

SummerRaye: You are so right. It was somewhat sad. She said it and immediately put her head down... because she didn't want to see ICA's reaction. In her mind, she was hurt enough. Deep down she knew she would either get a stone face, or a reaction she did not want. But she said it anyway... IMO, she basically just put a bow on the case against her. This wasn't a " Please ICA give me some sign.." look of desperation we've seen other times... This was, "I love you, but I love Caylee more and need to tell the truth"

Sad.

SummerRaye: You are so right. It was somewhat sad. She said it and immediately put her head down... because she didn't want to see ICA's reaction. In her mind, she was hurt enough. Deep down she knew she would either get a stone face, or a reaction she did not want. But she said it anyway... IMO, she basically just put a bow on the case against her. This wasn't a " Please ICA give me some sign.." look of desperation we've seen other times... This was, "I love you, but I love Caylee more and need to tell the truth"

Sad.

You said it ten times better than I could have said it. She didn't want to see the reaction...cause me thinks she has finally or come to grips with who her daughter is....

So freaking sad.

If my daughter killed my granddaughter I would write her off my list. I would rationalize she was no longer a relative and be totally unforgiving. I have a sister like ICA who abused her children and once I got them away from her I have had no more contact with her evil self. There are some people who have no sense at all and there is no way to civilize them.

Same here, Amil! Couldn't agree with you more!

Yeah, she's got that "oh WELL, whatEVER!" look on her face. She could care less, CA is not being useful enough for ICA.

Looks to me afterwards that she says to her Attorneys, she just said I love you, then smirks. See what you guys think

I see it more in KC's response, but yeah, CA is a glutton for punishment, imo. :cool:

eta: I love my children with all my heart, but I wouldn't let anyone treat me like KC treats her parents... nope, no way.

You guys could be right, especially since Casey had a reaction, a snooty one, but still a reaction. It seems typical she would tell her attorneys in that charming way she has.

Quiche, I agree with you totally. Cindy is asking for it. Cindy and George should have put their feet down long ago instead of tiptoeing around their diabolical lying daughter and telling her she's the boss, she's in charge, "sweetheart". :rolleyes:

I say she's a diabolical liar because she destroys people. We've seen the tip of the iceberg pass through those courtroom doors, with so many others out of sight at the moment. :tsktsk:

Did anyone notice in this story, "Casey Anthony's lawyers asked the judge for a second time to declare a mistrial today, but the request was denied by Judge Belvin Perry". Are they kidding? Have they not been watching? It was closer to the 12th time, than the second. It seems like almost every other day, either Baez or Mason motions for a mistrial. I've been keeping notes. :D

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-mother-mouths-love/story?id=13838783

I'm with you no way would I let my child treat me that way. I've cut off relatives in my life that were toxic even my own mother and I'm so much happier!

I see it more in KC's response, but yeah, CA is a glutton for punishment, imo. :cool:

eta: I love my children with all my heart, but I wouldn't let anyone treat me like KC treats her parents... nope, no way.

I missed most of yesterday's testimony with the exception of CA's yesterday, so I'm catching up. In all honesty, the break from reading posts was a relief as all the hate postings (not that outsiders should feel all lovey-dovey toward a child murderer) were getting to me, so I was really glad to read this thread with posts on the strongest bond of all - maternal love. I feel CA's emotions are most likely a rollercoaster from hour to hour, from minute to minute, but I don't fault her for her love of her daughter. She's lost her granddaughter, her family is in ruins, and now she doesn't want her daughter sentenced to die. The dynamics between she and KC I don't think can be judged just by videos alone by strangers. A mother and daughter relationship is so personal that only they can read each other's actions and reactions accurately. Even in a room full of people, if mother and daughter are focused on one another, it's as if no one else exists. An exchange between mother and child we may interpret one way may mean something totally different to the two of them.

Shame that not all mothers are able to experience the blessing of that bond, but I don't fault CA for abhorring the actions of KC while still loving her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NopeNopeNope
Back