Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason I have not yet been able to kick the Anthony's when they are down is those outrageous 'protestors'. They fared a lot better at the Anthony home than they would have at mine.

I would have ignored them and if it got bad, called the police. The only thing they could hurt would be the grass and it is cheap to replace. Let them have their fun, if you are in the right, why would you care? A woman was in that house that murdered her daughter, and people were angry at her. You don't entire more of the same by playing into their games.

Another reason I have not yet been able to kick the Anthony's when they are down is those outrageous 'protestors'. They fared a lot better at the Anthony home than they would have at mine.

LOL I so agree with the bolded section! I think they held it together pretty well myself..I know that I wouldn't have!

Wow, Who What When on your story. I won't quote it to save space.....but geeze. Some people are really out there. I'm sorry that you went through that and it leaves me shaking my head and almost speechless. How strange.

Thanks SailorMoon. Yes, it was strange, but after that I can really see how George, Cinday and Lee can fall for it. This wasnt even someone I loved, just a co-worker and till this day I swear I still feel bad for the family that never existed.

I would have ignored them and if it got bad, called the police. The only thing they could hurt would be the grass and it is cheap to replace. Let them have their fun, if you are in the right, why would you care? A woman was in that house that murdered her daughter, and people were angry at her. You don't entire more of the same by playing into their games.

Easy said ..... but I would have been mad as hades that 'they' thought they could even pull that crap.

Yeah - I know - don't agg them on - but crap that is so Jerry Springer looking and acting. I just think ppl like that are crazy!!! Trailerpark.....

I believe her point was they had JUST been told their granddaughter's body was within feet from their house (where they never bothered to look themselves) and they go out to an upscale restaurant. She had been thrown away like garbage off the side of the road.

To me, that said they had KNOWN for a long time Caylee was dead.

I don't know anyone who just having been given that type of horrible, gruesome type news could go out to eat. Most people would be in their bed, crying their eyes out over that baby.

I have never known anyone when there is a death of a family member can eat at all. What I have seen is friends trying to get them to eat to keep their strength up for the days ahead.

And folks are assuming they just "went out to eat". Please. No matter...think about it. Who went with them? It's more than probable that they were met by their attorney's and who knows who else in order to sit with them during the media frenzy. I hardly doubt they went to their hotel room got all dolled up and proceeded to go and enjoy prime rib.

You need to watch the video that I posted of Cindy's side...then see if you feel the same way.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

I watched the video....

The problem I have with the A's actions during this whole situation is the fact that LE wasn't called when they first got to the car at the impound yard. GA even stated he KNEW what the smell was from his years as a detective. He KNEW the smell of decomp... he even prayed before opening the trunk...at this point the did not know where KC was... WHY not call LE???

The A's may not be directly involved but I feel they have been trying to help KC since they found the car. If I was in the same situation with my daughter I would want the truth and justice to prevail... no matter the cost. JMO

Ok - so you believe evil lies in the "lying", the "lies" .... am I understanding correctly?

That it is the "lies" of self that chokes and kills all good, hence evil. Right? Sorta?

Yes, it is a process. One lie, then the next, then the lie to cover the other lies, and on and one until like KC they don't know the truth from a lie, and they lie to themselves .

That is where I disagree about CA being in denial - I believe that process was so ingrained in that family that she had no problem lying to herself that KC had not killed Caylee, but that she was kidnapped.

You can see a pattern if you listen to all the tapes. Cindy would give KC a "LIE clue" (like when she said WHO TOOK HER? when NOTHING had been mentioned prior about anyone else) then KC would pick up on that lie clue and she would elaborate on and on about it. That is a consistant pattern in all the jailhouse tapes too. Watch them closely.

Jeffrey Dahmer *was* evil. He is dead now and cannot hurt anyone else. However, he did one thing neither KC nor GA, CA, and LA have done. Dahmer when caught admitted he did it. As has his father. Dahmer did not fight the charges. He plead guilty. He didn't lie about it. He didn't try to pin the blame on someone else. He also cooperated with the authorities investigating his crimes.

A person who admits their evil is IMO not as bad as people who deny their evil and attempt to put the blame on innocent or imaginary people like KC and family have done with ZG. And, no I do not for a minute believe that GA and CA ever thought there was a real nanny.

I think the Anthony's were so exhausted from caring for KC and for their own lives that they pretty much believed anything she stated...including the nanny. Remember, KC was very suave and manipulative. She would leave emails and letters and notes around the house from "work" , etc. I'm sure she had imaginary phone calls with the nanny. I don't doubt for a moment that the Anthony's believed in fact there was a nanny. Absolutely. Their cunning daughter made sure she backed her lies up quite well.

My guess is, she is working on this funeral like a mother would work on a wedding. This is the "event" of her life. Their attorney said she was "working hard" on it. What that means to me is she is working hard to try to SELL it to the highest bidder.

Their gravy train is OVER. They can't collect funds anymore for "alive Casey" and they have not worked in almost 7 months. They had to catch up all their bills with the money they first collected, and now that "gravy train" is over.

She is doing nothing but riding her "crazy train" and biding her time until she can get back in the public eye and collect some more money.

I agree with this too. Everytime we think that Cindy has "gotten it" or seems to accept things------BAM-- HAMMMERTIME. We haven't seen the last of her. I'm sure.

Cindy needs to tell the real story about what happened on the night of June 15th, after she came home from visiting her parents on Father's Day. George needs to tell the real story about the morning of the 16th. I don't believe he saw Casey or Caylee that day. In addition, Cindy needs to admit all of Casey's thefts that had been going on in that family for years. By lying about these things, Cindy and George obstructed the investigation.

Those facts would not portray Cindy in a favorable light. I don't think she wants her self-image as a perfect, nurturing mother, to be revealed.

As much as she loved Caylee, her own reputation was her priority from the beginning. George does anything she orders, at least in public.

Cindy may go over the edge, but I believe it has more to do with the her secrets being revealed to the world when it all comes out.

IMO

Yes, it is a process. One lie, then the next, then the lie to cover the other lies, and on and one until like KC they don't know the truth from a lie, and they lie to themselves .

That is where I disagree about CA being in denial - I believe that process was so ingrained in that family that she had no problem lying to herself that KC had not killed Caylee, but that she was kidnapped.

You can see a pattern if you listen to all the tapes. Cindy would give KC a "LIE clue" (like when she said WHO TOOK HER? when NOTHING had been mentioned prior about anyone else) then KC would pick up on that lie clue and she would elaborate on and on about it. That is a consistant pattern in all the jailhouse tapes too. Watch them closely.

Yes Turbo .... the part I bolded has bothered me when I have listened to the conversations. They really have. Do we have evil twins here???:crazy:

Unless we hear from Cindy during the public memorial, I personally don't think we will see hear from her again until either after LE decides to either give them immunity or not, or until the trial.
I agree with most posters that she is not done yet!

I watched the video....

The problem I have with the A's actions during this whole situation is the fact that LE wasn't called when they first got to the car at the impound yard. GA even stated he KNEW what the smell was from his years as a detective. He KNEW the smell of decomp... he even prayed before opening the trunk...at this point the did not know where KC was... WHY not call LE???

The A's may not be directly involved but I feel they have been trying to help KC since they found the car. If I was in the same situation with my daughter I would want the truth and justice to prevail... no matter the cost. JMO

I watched it - My suggestion to anyone who believed her is to turn off the sound and watch just the action. The body language does not match any of what she is saying. It sounds rehearsed. Nothing is HER fault, she is playing the eternal victim role in it. Watch the finger pointing and all the hand gestures.

Yes, she is lying, but it is a practiced lie in my opinion.

Jeffrey Dahmer *was* evil. He is dead now and cannot hurt anyone else. However, he did one thing neither KC nor GA, CA, and LA have done. Dahmer when caught admitted he did it. As has his father. Dahmer did not fight the charges. He plead guilty. He didn't lie about it. He didn't try to pin the blame on someone else. He also cooperated with the authorities investigating his crimes.

A person who admits their evil is IMO not as bad as people who deny their evil and attempt to put the blame on innocent or imaginary people like KC and family have done with ZG. And, no I do not for a minute believe that GA and CA ever thought there was a real nanny.

I believe the difference between the Casey and Jeff Dahmer is that he was born sick and his crimes were random and of an insane method and that he couldn't stop or control his actions. I don't believe his crimes were of his own ways to gain "admission to the world" whereas Casey Anthony's crime was premeditated and her mission in life certainly seems to have always been to look out for herself. I believe while those that commit henious crimes and murder is unacceptable....I do believe there is a vast difference in the brain functions of those who commit these crimes and certainly a big difference between Charles Manson vs Jeff Dahmer vs Casey Anthony vs Aileen Wuornos.

Yes, but on the jail visits I think Lee said that they could send letters through the lawyers and they wouldnt be read.

Lee stated if the letters were sent through the lawyers they WOULD be read, however, if the letters were sent via the court system they would not. I find all of what he said hard to believe .My understanding is that anything written by any inmate in any form would be analyzed prior to leaving. Now if Lee was talking about Casey writing something and passing it to him or somehow getting it to him bypassing the lawyer while she appears at court...then it's very possible that is part of the interest in his "tampering and obstructing justices" charges that they said may occur.

Cindy needs to tell the real story about what happened on the night of June 15th, after she came home from visiting her parents on Father's Day. George needs to tell the real story about the morning of the 16th. I don't believe he saw Casey or Caylee that day. In addition, Cindy needs to admit all of Casey's thefts that had been going on in that family for years. By lying about these things, Cindy and George obstructed the investigation.

Those facts would not portray Cindy in a favorable light. I don't think she wants her self-image as a perfect, nurturing mother, to be revealed.

As much as she loved Caylee, her own reputation was her priority from the beginning. George does anything she orders, at least in public.

Cindy may go over the edge, but I believe it has more to do with the her secrets being revealed to the world when it all comes out.

IMO
ITA - there are some things I would like to add:

The "Nanny" - there has been speculation about who was "paying" the nanny. Sure wasn't KC - so why would CA give KC money to pay the nanny? Well, I could see if during the day when they all were "working" that KC would aruge about needing money to pay her - but we have evidence in the IM's and texts that CA would refuse KC about watching Caylee on CA's off hours. CA admitted to Ryan that KC was a sociopath and CA knew she was stealing - so at that point, being a loving grandmother - she (CA) should have watched Caylee any and every time KC asked. If you love a small child and you have "questions" as to the mother - then you keep that child with you as much as possible. CA did not do this. CA never asked to meet the nanny, or where she lived, or even just a phone number. That baffles me. I know she was "just the grandmother" but they (KC and Caylee) lived under her roof and KC would ask and ask for CA to watch Caylee. I realize as a parent you want your child to become a parent and all - but CA already knew there were problems with KC and her "rationale" so at that point - just step in and be there for the child - keep the child safe. She didn't do that. IMO this has now created a HUGE GUILT feeling in CA - maybe or maybe not.

Yes Turbo .... the part I bolded has bothered me when I have listened to the conversations. They really have. Do we have evil twins here???:crazy:

It is a "learned" behavior, I believe. CA tells KC what she is to tell next.

I believe they have done it for years with GA. The lie clue is put out there and then KC takes the pressure off the situation by her extortionate fabrications. By the time she gets through with all her crap, the pressure in the situation is gone and GA gives up. The problem they ran into was LE did not buy a word of it, and they did not give up.

Exactly. Your grandbaby's body has just been found trashed in the woods, her little skull rolls out onto the ground covered with duck tape and you naturally think: "Hey, what's for dinner!"

No, but it very well could be they were devastated and it was decided they would meet council at dinner and or a therapist at dinner....others who can help them get through the horrible grief of realizing their beloved Caylee was found dead. It does not have to be as you portrayed. That is assuming. I would like to assume that my assumption is more on target as to what transpired. ;)

Good points. I do not use the word evil. I don't think I have met evil - so glad. People can be as mean as junk yard dogs and I have met a few of those. I do believe in evil, but I find it to be more out there as something else. I will try to think of an example..... OK! John Wayne Gacey was evil imo. Anytime a child (or anyone) is cut up, dissected, tortured, raped to the point of death, twisted sick *advertiser censored* bastards....or wimmin .... then I think that is evil. I think the dark side of religion is also evil.

The epitome of evil to me is also John Wayne Gasey, Charles Manson, Saddam Hussein, Hitler and Osama Bin Laden. Those men are all pure evil, in my opinion. The epitome of evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState