Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to see the A's really soon...being perp walked in cuffs...all three of them...Cindy, George, and Lee in a row...right into jail...Yes, I hope to see them all again very soon!

:eek:

People used to think Galileo was evil.

If you think about it, it would be insane for them to speak out at this point. They never should have done interviews and and all the other nonsense they did at the beginning. The fact is even if they actually did apologize for something, that would be twisted and most likely not accepted by anyone anyway.
They are doing exactly the right thing and they should have done it long long ago. JMHO of course. Might be too little too late, but it's past time.

You are right about them speaking out now--they should have been muzzled a very long time ago and possibly our opinions of them would be a lot different. One of the many horrific outcomes of this case is that their grieving is now suspect because of their ridiculous behavior. I so want to be sympathetic--I can't imagine the double edged sword of losing Caylee and knowing that it was at the hands of Casey. I need to work harder at resetting my empathy button.

-------------------
I have no idea when anyone visits.I agree about the A's visits.I think they may not be "up"to a visit with her right now. I'm sure they still love her,hate what she did.Can they forgive her? only time will tell.IMO

ITA Im sure they love Casey and are probably still trying to figure out why and how she could have killed little Caylee, Im sure thats a hard pill to swallow , they love her, but im sure they don't like her right now and they have to deal with putting Caylee to rest, at least they are now putting her first, may be a little late, but better late than never

I'm new here, a refugee from another board. This thread renews my faith in message boards like this. Who What When - I entirely agree with everything you said. That others here recognize that things aren't always so black and white and there are valid psychological reasons for Cindy Anthony's actions, makes me feel really good about this place. Thanks for being kind and for recognizing that the one responsible here is Casey and her parents are also victims of her actions.

Hi squirrel....

All opinions are represented here - all of them. Everyone has a right to their opinion and everyone is a really good sport here to. WELCOME & ENJOY!!!:)

I hope to see the A's really soon...being perp walked in cuffs...all three of them...Cindy, George, and Lee in a row...right into jail...Yes, I hope to see them all again very soon!

We could also have a Salem redux!!!! :eek:

Just playing. You have a right to feel any way you want. This is a terrible case.

You're so right.
Tragedy does not excuse breaking the law. Nor does grief.

Caylee doesn't look so great now eitherQUOTE]

Did you mean, Casey doent look so great now either? :eek:

I totally agree with you !
To clarfiy my earlier post.. I did not mean the Anthonys should be in the spotlight while they are grieving. I believe there is a time and place for everything, and although they acted horribly in the past months, I am grateful they are not in the media all the time now.

I do not feel *I* need an apology from them . I feel that that they should at some point publically apologize for their past behavior to Soceity. When one chooses to beseech the public for help, time, donations, that they do owe it to everyone involved, to be honest ! If society expects less than this from its people it takes the "civil" out of civilaztion. Will there come a time when people no longer care, or volunteer, because of instances like this? Is it "ok"
to demand peoples efforts, while youre doing everything in your power to do just the opposite, and shouldn't there be "accountability" for your actions?

Yep! Exactly LL! We have rules and expected behavior from our members of society for a reason! It helps us figure out who is "naughty" and "nice" it helps us all navigate through this world. Our instincts are supposed to help us. When the a's decided to join forces with Kc and perpetuate the charade of Caylee's kidnapping, they used us emotionally, physically, financially, and socially. Are we now to suspect all others in their situation? Don't they realize the damage they have done with this farce they perpetrated on their neighbors, friends, family and the thousands of anonymous folks who WASTED their time and money to help them? An apology would be appropriate but I'm going to settle for the fact that they will be in pain for the rest of their lives - which is tragic, even for them. What a sad sad family.

Do they visit her around the clock? I did not know that.

Perhaps the A's don't want to visit her.
That's exactly what I think... that Cindy and George don't want to visit her, don't want to see Casey's face. jmo, of course.

You're so right.
Tragedy does not excuse breaking the law. Nor does grief.

Caylee doesn't look so great now either.

Agreed. They Anthony's have my sympathy for the loss of Caylee and the horror they face in dealing with their daughter having murdered her.

But they do not have my respect.

I'm new here, a refugee from another board. This thread renews my faith in message boards like this. Who What When - I entirely agree with everything you said. That others here recognize that things aren't always so black and white and there are valid psychological reasons for Cindy Anthony's actions, makes me feel really good about this place. Thanks for being kind and for recognizing that the one responsible here is Casey and her parents are also victims of her actions.

Welcome Secret Squirrel, I too am a refugee from other boards although I have lurked here forever. Smart move, glad to have you. The mods here are fair (from what I've seen) and the members are mostly top notch.

That's exactly what I think... that Cindy and George don't want to visit her, don't want to see Casey's face. jmo, of course.

Something I read today said they haven't seen her or spoken with her since she was arrested on Oct. 14th. I didn't realize it had been that long. I think it goes both ways, the A's don't want to see Casey and she doesn't want to see them. She has the ability to phone them or to request visits and apparently she's not doing that. I think she realizes there's nothing more that they can do for her. That makes them worthless in Caseyland.

We could also have a Salem redux!!!! :eek:

Just playing. You have a right to feel any way you want. This is a terrible case.

Or we could continue to live in denial with regard to the complicity of the A's in this case...From the despicable behavior I've seen from these ghouls, I think it would be a good bet that they had a hand in what happened and/or the subsequent evil. Immunity anyone?

I firmly believe she does not want to see her parents...coupled with the fact JB has probably told them not to go....the chance of something blowing up right now is too risky for them:eek:Too bad...that might just need to happen to end all this. I would imagine the parents still believe she is totally innocent and is in jail on trumped up charges.........how sad.:eek:

Well, I do think that the Anthony's did indeed Obstruct Justice. Honoring Caylee? No, they turned it all into 'Casey this, and Casey that'. For a long time, little Caylee was pushed to the back burner.

I do not care for the Anthony's. They are now doing the first thing I can even begin to respect by just being quiet.

I'm watching HLN
Attorney:
The Anthonys stand by casey.

well, looks like us strangers are going to have to stand for Caylee.
:cry:

i hate them all.:mad:
moo :cow:

Something I read today said they haven't seen her or spoken with her since she was arrested on Oct. 14th. I didn't realize it had been that long. I think it goes both ways, the A's don't want to see Casey and she doesn't want to see them. She has the ability to phone them or to request visits and apparently she's not doing that. I think she realizes there's nothing more that they can do for her. That makes them worthless in Caseyland.
Yep...think you hit the nail on the head, Chilly!
It's a vicious circle. And a sad one at that!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar
lees cage cindys cage georges cage.:mad:

MOO

I agree that the Anthony’s should not cover anything up and that if they did they should get in trouble, but as far as believing in their daughter, I can tell you firsthand how easy it is to fall into the trap of believing in a psychopath.

I worked with this guy for almost 8 years and from the first time I met him he talked about his dead wife and how he couldn’t get over her. He would cry suddenly or just be very depressed. This went on for years. He was a fragile man and we all felt sorry for him. He would also talk about his daughter who lived in Florida. We would all hear storie of her and how close they were. How she looked like her mother, etc. He became part of our group at work and we all became good friends. Then we got the great news that his daughter got married and a year later had a baby. It looked like things were looking up for him and we were all happy because we knew how fragile he was and how much he still hurt after losing his wife. He had pictures of his daughter, gandson and son in law all over his desk. They seemed so happy. One day he came to me and shly told me he was interested in this woman (a vendor) and that he thought she was too. I couldn’t believe it, he was finally moving on. He was nervous about the whole thing and would start tearing up when he felt he might be betraying his wife for starting to feel for someone else. We all talked him into going out and how she would have wanted that. He even said his daughter approved. Anyway, this went on for a few weeks and we heard about their dates which were very old fashioned (movie, dinner). Then one Saturday morning two weeks before Christmas, I got a phone call from a co-worker. They just spoke to him found out his daughter, grandson and son in law were killed in a car crash (hit by a tractor trailer) on their way to the airport to come visit him. I’ll never forget that day. I called him and he was suicidal. I talked him into meeting me so that I could try and help him. I rushed to the place which was about 1/2 hour away and cursed every truck driver for taking this poor man's family. I cried at the thought of this happening to him and the thought of his whole family, all that he had left, was taken from him. I met him and he was barely able to stand. He cried like I’ve never seen anyone cry in my life. The co-worker who called me showed up and we just tried to comfort him. Then after a few hours of not knowing what to do, I had the idea to call the girl that he was dating, since she was the only one that I knew that he was close too. I found her number and she came down to meet us. When I asked if she could stay with him for awhile, she looked at me strangely and asked if she could talk to me. When we talked she told me that I must be confused, because they didn’t have a relationship! She was just a vendor of ours and here I called her to come help with a guy she barely knew. At first I thought she was lying and was mad that now she was going to hurt him, but then I realized that she was telling the truth and that she was a kind person with a big heart who just talked to him on occasion. She too knew about his wife and family. The next few weeks were horrible. He would call me at all time bawling. He came to work and just sat there looking out a window with tears streaming down his face. I went to my son's friend birthday party and he called. I sat the whole time crying because I was so sad for him and wanted so much to help him through this. My child made him a card. My family knew about it. Everyone knew and felt sorry for him. We got the company to make a donation, we bought him lunch, made sure he was taking care of himself, etc. Then, little by little I started to notice some inconsistencies in his stories and we all started to second guess things. Of course I kept this quite as we all felt horrible for even thinking the worse, but being the web-sleuther I am, I couldn’t let it go. I asked to see an article of the accident. I searched the internet. We asked to attend the funeral. I asked to send flowers. I just kept looking for something that made this real but couldn’t find it. The woman who was his fake girlfriend (the vendor) was going through the same thing with him. He would call her, he would talk, he would cry. She felt bad for him and didnt want to make him feel worse so she would talk to him. He even carried a little bear with him, one that his grandson was giving him for Christmas that was left in the wrecked car. It went on for a few more weeks and I felt like I was a zombie through it all. I was crying all the time, couldnt eat, and just felt so sorry for him and the family. I also felt like crap because I was so confused. One minute I felt bad for him and the next I had my doubts about all of it and felt horrible about it. The woman (vendor) and I would talk frequently about it. We became friends because of all this. She too started to doubt it. Finally we found the number for his brother (who he said he never talked to and disliked). The woman decided to call his brother to give her condolences and to see what we could do, and instead got the truth. The family never existed. There was no wife, no daughter, no grandson and no son in law. He was in contact and hung out with his brother, everyday! For years we fell for this lie. When we confronted him he finally came clean. I asked him why and he couldn’t say he just sat their like a lost child. I asked him if he believed his lies and he said he did. A part of him felt it was true. This made up life. I was so angry inside, but there was still a part of me that felt sorry for him. Till this day I still sometimes mourn the family not never existed. I look back and try to figure out the clues and am amazed how good he was at it. He had us all fooled.

and her fans <gag> are depositing $$$$ in her jail account so she's not needing much from them now.

imo

Welcome and thank you! I'm new too!

If my daughter was accused of killing my granddaughter, I'd have a breakdown.

I do think it's odd that they haven't visited her. I know they're saying they don't want their every word recorded, but they don't have to talk about the case. They could just go and tell her they loved her.

If it were me I wouldn't want that very emotional moment to be recorded and aired on tv either. But I do wonder if there is another way that they are communicating with each other,maybe through JB some how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025