Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they visit her around the clock? I did not know that.

Perhaps the A's don't want to visit her.
-------------------
I have no idea when anyone visits.I agree about the A's visits.I think they may not be "up"to a visit with her right now. I'm sure they still love her,hate what she did.Can they forgive her? only time will tell.IMO

I can't help but to think what if?? what if all of the actions taken by CA and GA to derail the investigation would have done just that? Just because it is a strong case and their actions hopefully didn't make much of a difference, does that mean it is ok for them to obstruct justice because they didn't do it very well? I nothing these people, but what they did was a disgrace to Caylee and it was illegal.

why should we expect to see them? They owe us nothing. They have finally figured out to keep quiet and deal with this mess privately. I say it's about time and it's the right thing to do.[/QUO

I agree this should have been done along time ago
:woohoo::woohoo:

Maybe I'm just bitter, but when there was a hope for them to cover up and cause reasonable doubt; there mouths were flapping. Now they have nothing to say; and quite frankly I am glad I don't have to listen to the spin! Remember, "Science is just science, nothing is 100%". Well guess what.....

I remember thinking in the beginning that the Anthony's - all of them - should stay out of the limelight. No interviews, no angry confrontations, etc. I posted more than once that I wished they would just stop with the 'in your face' anger such as Cindy wielding the hammer, and George yelling at the protesters, Lee driving angrily up to the house almost running into protesters, etc. They hurt themselves with those actions. They made a lot of people feel negatively toward them - myself included.

As far as my feelings go, they are now doing the only thing I do respect out of all of their actions. They are not out there showing anger anymore. They are remaining quiet. Had they done this in the beginning, public perception would not have been as negative as it was. JMO

why should we expect to see them? They owe us nothing. They have finally figured out to keep quiet and deal with this mess privately. I say it's about time and it's the right thing to do.

No fan of the A's but I would have gone over the edge too.

That being said, they don't owe us anything but they sure asked a lot of us to believe when they were in front of the cameras trying to argue away the obvious. You can't have it both ways. If they had kept this sort of profile in the beginning, they would have saved themselves a lot of hassle.

Sometimes we make problems for ourselves.Sometimes we learn lessons too late.

"When you are in a hole, stop digging!"

Oh! I also meant to add that I do not want anyone to have immunity.

Poor Caylee needs to be buried. In my opinion that should be their current focus.

We voraciously picked apart every aspect of every word uttered for every nuance that could be extracted from these people. We were suddenly put on a starvation diet.

It is an astounding reminder that most families do not play their grief out for public consumption and I believe it is admirable that (so far) they have resisted the temptation to make it all about them again.

I think they are just embarrassed that they were wrong~

Poor Caylee needs to be buried. In my opinion that should be their current focus.

I don't know .... but some people are reporting here that JB is in charge of Caylee's remains and has the legal authority to handle this.

I think they are just embarrassed that they were wrong~

I think so too. Imagine having to face that. I guess I just wish CA would have not thrown anyone else under the bus to save KC. Especially little Caylee. I wonder what extent I would go to save my daughter? The worst thing she has ever done is send too many text messages... UH OH I just realized who that reminds me of!!

All kidding aside, I just wanted SOMEONE to stand up for Caylee. The only way I could excuse it, for some odd reason it would comfort me, to know that they KNEW she was gone for a long time and were trying to save what was left of their family. Don't agree but I could see. Too sad...

Oh! I also meant to add that I do not want anyone to have immunity.

I'm with you, no one should give them a get out of jail card, no one gave Caylee a pass. I think I am so mad b/c this reminds me of the woman that knows the man in the house is molesting the kids but doesn't do anything and just goes into denial. The A's went to bat for KC and no one will ever tell me they didn't know some thing was wrong for 31 days, and then to believe her lies and try to convince the rest of the World this insane story was true, just :furious: me. A nurse and an ex cop think it was pizza:behindbar!!!!!!!!!!

I have to wonder if Caylee ever tried to tell them how KC may have treated her and no one listened. How do you go from a loving, mother of the year to a murderer?

Do they visit her around the clock? I did not know that.

Perhaps the A's don't want to visit her.

I agree. Perhaps they're just too damned angry with her to even look at her or speak with her. I know that I would be. I love my daughter with my whole heart and soul, but I'll tell you, if my daughter killed my granddaughter, wrapped her dead body up in garbage bags, dumped her in the woods just down the street from my home, I can guarantee you that I would not only not want to go visit her in jail, I would never want to speak to or see her ever again. I would probably not even go to court, just because she would be there and I wouldn't be able to even look at her. :furious:

I will love my daughter until my dying day, but I don't think I would be able to support her in any way ever again after such a monstrous crime.

I also think that Casey would refuse any visits from anyone other than her defense team. She will never admit what she did, and anyone who would visit her would ask her a million questions as to the whys and hows of murdering her daughter.

I think so too. Imagine having to face that. I guess I just wish CA would have not thrown anyone else under the bus to save KC. Especially little Caylee. I wonder what extent I would go to save my daughter? The worst thing she has ever done is send too many text messages... UH OH I just realized who that reminds me of!!

All kidding aside, I just wanted SOMEONE to stand up for Caylee. The only way I could excuse it, for some odd reason it would comfort me, to know that they KNEW she was gone for a long time and were trying to save what was left of their family. Don't agree but I could see. Too sad...

You are far more gracious than I am at this point. If you go back to my posts in the beginning, I had compassion for them, I tried to put myself in their shoes,but when they ask for immunity and all that is coming out about what they knew and when, I am mad. I don't wish a breakdown on anyone, but they have brought a lot of this on themselves.

I remember thinking in the beginning that the Anthony's - all of them - should stay out of the limelight. No interviews, no angry confrontations, etc. I posted more than once that I wished they would just stop with the 'in your face' anger such as Cindy wielding the hammer, and George yelling at the protesters, Lee driving angrily up to the house almost running into protesters, etc. They hurt themselves with those actions. They made a lot of people feel negatively toward them - myself included.

As far as my feelings go, they are now doing the only thing I do respect out of all of their actions. They are not out there showing anger anymore. They are remaining quiet. Had they done this in the beginning, public perception would not have been as negative as it was. JMO

I totally agree with you !
To clarfiy my earlier post.. I did not mean the Anthonys should be in the spotlight while they are grieving. I believe there is a time and place for everything, and although they acted horribly in the past months, I am grateful they are not in the media all the time now.

I do not feel *I* need an apology from them . I feel that that they should at some point publically apologize for their past behavior to Soceity. When one chooses to beseech the public for help, time, donations, that they do owe it to everyone involved, to be honest ! If society expects less than this from its people it takes the "civil" out of civilaztion. Will there come a time when people no longer care, or volunteer, because of instances like this? Is it "ok"
to demand peoples efforts, while youre doing everything in your power to do just the opposite, and shouldn't there be "accountability" for your actions?

I do not think they owe anyone of us anything. We choose to read about and watch Caylee and to fall in love with her. We cannot blame this on CA or GA for what Casey did. We feel pain and sadness for Caylee but just try to imagine If your child killed your grandchild. I think it was more then CA mind could handle it was alot easier to accept anyone else took Caylee's life then her own daughter. I believe she had a nervous breakdown , and was grasping at any hope that KC was not guilty. I have never been in her shoes and I pray to GOD I never am. I refuse to judge them this has happened to them and has to be a million times more horrible to them then us. I pray that CA and GA can live with what KC has done to Caylee. They love thier daughter and you could see the love they have for Caylee. They are being blamed also for no funeral yet it is KC who has not allowed Caylee to be put to rest.

I can't help but to think what if?? what if all of the actions taken by CA and GA to derail the investigation would have done just that? Just because it is a strong case and their actions hopefully didn't make much of a difference, does that mean it is ok for them to obstruct justice because they didn't do it very well? I nothing these people, but what they did was a disgrace to Caylee and it was illegal.

This is a very good point.

Who is blaming George and Cindy for what Casey did?

Last time I saw a photo of Cindy on TV, she looked gaunt like she had lost considerable weight. My heart goes out to her as I think Caylee was the center of Cindy's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay