Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA's latest admission of suicidal thoughts in July and August only tells me one thing: She definitely knew Caylee was dead.

That was the rational, practical CA realizing the obvious. What happened after that to make her spin into this deslusional world of hers that we have seen, I don't know.

There is a way for C & GA to be honest with themselves and the world and still support their daughter. I think we could understand that support, but not the lies. They could stand by KC and help her face what she has done and perhaps then they might accept it themselves.

Will it take prints on the duct tape? Dirt from the crime scene on KC's shoes? I don't know what it will take, but something has to bring these people back from Never Neverland.

Mamabear, oddly enough I agree with you for the most part and I really appreciate your post :blowkiss:

I do think the A's should be stopped. It just seems no one is stopping them. No one is helping or doing anything except complaining it seems. I would have hoped their attorney would do something... *sigh* but I don't really know what is happening there. The media has disgusted me by feeding into their publicity stunts, and instead of trying to help these people, are exploiting them for ratings.

I just don't see how folks "bad-mouthing" them constantly helps. In fact, if anything I think it would hinder their progress. That is what concerns me.

I am the eternal optimistic hippy and think if we all send positive vibes their way, maybe something could change... Far fetched I know, but I think there has to be something more people could do to help them in their sad state. It seems sad that everyone just sits by and watches them self destruct, and some go so far as to laugh about it.

I know that they have disrespected Caylee's memory, but I don't think they have done that intentionally. I think that has been a product of delusional minds.

In so many ways, I agree with you, but it is asking too much of people to expect them to keep rushing out in front of a bus trying to save the same person, only to get cursed at, kicked to the curb, and run over--again and again.

I personally began backing away from the urge to rescue the A's the day Cindy stood in her driveway and announced that we should get off our asses and go look for Caylee. However, I turned and ran for cover the day that Cindy announced that we were putting Caylee in her coffin by saying/doing whatever it was she didn't like.

Some people need rescuing; some people will attack you just for trying.

The reason I have a Doberman instead of a Pit Bull is because I'm afraid of Pit Bulls. I'm afraid of Cindy Anthony too.

I wish that last, oh, January 2008, I'd sat down to write a book, and written each and every move and word of all these characters, especially the Imaginanny-- I'd have that book done, published, so we'd all know how it ends, whether KC gets LWOP or DP, whether G&C get charged etc etc. I'd have written in all these twists and plot turns, cuz I'm a really good imaginary writer, you know, and all of YOU PEOPLE would be laughing at my book and saying "nobody could be that STUPID!!!!!" Yet here we are today. This cannot get any wierder. Unless CA pulls My Favorite Martian out of her ... and says HE'S the nanny.

I can't tell you how many times I've thought the same thing. LOL You know, it may not be too late to start, at the rate things keep happening. Why don't you have a go at it? :blowkiss:

LOVE THIS!!!
This preying (sic) and talking Cindy out of suicide must have taken place when Cindy, KC and Annie had their slumber party at the Casa De Anthony, huffing chloroform and smoking bamboo shoots.

The notes must have been written in between all Cindy's interviews in July and August. You know, the ones where she has only had 2 hours of sleep and
can only ramble on about nothing and avoiding all pertinent questions. :waitasec::waitasec:

The notes must have been written in between all Cindy's interviews in July and August. You know, the ones where she has only had 2 hours of sleep and
can only ramble on about nothing and avoiding all pertinent questions. :waitasec::waitasec:

watching Marc Klass last night on NG---he even had a problem with ca timeline for suicide considering that Caylee was presumed alive at that point....I truly think it was only brought up to one up ga and to make kc even more saintly by talking her out of it......

There was only 2 reasons for this two part interview.

Part 1 - damange control, they are trying to undo the damage the depositions did. Brad knew that the did such damage to Casey's case that he thought they should try and undo some of it.

Part 2 - will be exposure and fund raising for their new occupation. Nothing more, nothing less.

Part 1 as usual for the Anthony's caused more problems. Cindy's talk about suicide just confirmed tht she knew Caylee was already gone. Trying to make their image better only made things worse. lol

Part 2 is going to have REAL victim's advocates up in arms. It is going to bring with it a slew of negative backlash starting with the conference they are supposed to talk at. Oprah cancelled them, I bet the conference does too, as well they should.

Well, see....GA was getting too much attention for his own suicide note/attempt. And what better way to try to turn the attention back on herself plus maybe garner some sympathy along the way. Or maybe just divert attention from GA's note/attempt.

CA says "People don't know that I too thought of suicide" (not exact quote).

What is so funny to me is, your right CA we didn't know that, it was kept private, but here you are "outing yourself", wanting everyone to know that you too considered it. Why? What is the point of you telling us this? She just couldn't let GA get all the sympathy and understanding....wow. jmo

Well, see....GA was getting too much attention for his own suicide note/attempt. And what better way to try to turn the attention back on herself plus maybe garner some sympathy along the way. Or maybe just divert attention from GA's note/attempt.

This is exactly waht crossed my mind when she said that. Mother and daughter must be front and center at all times, or watch out.
We can see where KC got her deceiving ways from. This didn't happen all of a sudden, this behavior on all parts has been a long time in the making and thus the end results were an innocent little sweet heart who got in their way.
They have the mentality of 2 yrs olds, all of em !! :boohoo:

This is exactly waht crossed my mind when she said that. Mother and daughter must be front and center at all times, or watch out.
We can see where KC got her deceiving ways from. This didn't happen all of a sudden, this behavior on all parts has been a long time in the making and thus the end results were an innocent little sweet heart who got in their way.
They have the mentality of 2 yrs olds, all of em !! :boohoo:

Now, now, don't go insulting 2 year olds:crazy:...and I must add that my 3 year old knows it's wrong to lie. :bang:

It's probably more lies, trying to gain more public sympathy. If not, is anyone actually bothered? No one feels sorry for her. Think most people are past the point of paying any attention to this woman.

I also noticed the body language thing.....as she's saying things about Casey....about what a good mom she was or whatever, her head is shaking no....and if she's so convinced that Casey is innocent, would you even have to say things like, "I'd want to know what happened" ?....to me she let her guard down a little bit on that one....she was being sincere by saying that.....and if she's that curious on what happened, that tells me she doesn't believe Casey....and if she really doesn't know what happened, then how could she defend her like that? I mean she's really sticking her neck out for Casey.....and with Casey's track record, that's really a stretch! Cindy should know that....is Cindy's ego really that big that she would defend her daughter to the bitter end like this for no other reason than, "She's my daughter and I know she could never do this" ? Wow...that's pretty crazy in itself! It's almost like in her mind she thinks if she wills something to happen long enough, it'll become truth or something.....

What is so funny to me is, your right CA we didn't know that, it was kept private, but here you are "outing yourself", wanting everyone to know that you too considered it. Why? What is the point of you telling us this? She just couldn't let GA get all the sympathy and understanding....wow. jmo

Let's say for giggles she REALLY did contemplate suicide. Here's a few things that stick out for me.

1) She did know Caylee was dead. No way would she have distinguished her own candle when she believed there was hope of getting that baby back.

2) If KC convinced her not to, why was her mother being around so much more worth fighting for than her own daughter?

3) This family does not value life in general. With the exception of KC's, since they are trying to prolong hers.

I hope they have caught more than this.
Rookie caught this as well and I agree. Can you imagine? Just for a second, allow yourself to believe she really thought Caylee was being held for ransom, hostage, vendetta, by some vengeful nanny gang from One Tree Hill, Puerto Rico. Would you sit on your a$$ and wax suicidal? With all of these sightings of a LIVE Caylee coming in?

But sit on her a$$ she did.

Let's say for giggles she REALLY did contemplate suicide. Here's a few things that stick out for me.

1) She did know Caylee was dead. No way would she have distinguished her own candle when she believed there was hope of getting that baby back.

2) If KC convinced her not to, why was her mother being around so much more worth fighting for than her own daughter?

3) This family does not value life in general. With the exception of KC's, since they are trying to prolong hers.

You know for a long long time I thought she and Ga were just lying to try and save KC's hide but anymore I am seriously wondering just how intelligent these two are. jmo

YES... exactly. And I stated last night, Cindy groups this together with KC BEING HER SAVIOR, coming to her rescue to NOT kill herself.

KC - the savior of life - NOT A MURDERER.

Motives always motives Cindy - everything that comes out of your mouth.

And neither of them were on the offensive - they actually seemed civil - but we'll see just how long THAT lasts! :waitasec: I also think this interview was just an attempt to change their image and to try to put Casey in a better light. I don't think it will work - none of us are so stupid as to believe them. :eek:

JMHO but she gave us a small glimpse of insight into how KC became who she is...

How did I see this profession of two suicide letters being written?

She was one upping. GA had written a note and gone to a hotel room. She said she written two notes. Playing the victim.

I can't abide to listen to them anymore, I caught bits and pieces and read what you all have to say (thank you for saving me from the pain of watching them).

Just my two cents, carry on you all do great work:)

She was no more thinking of suicide than I was. Just makes me want to hand her a quarter and tell her to call someone that might really care. She gives fake a new meaning. Good try ole Cindy but I ain't buying it!

Exactly!! To Cindy-hard cheese, old girl!

There was only 2 reasons for this two part interview.

Part 1 - damange control, they are trying to undo the damage the depositions did. Brad knew that the did such damage to Casey's case that he thought they should try and undo some of it.

Part 2 - will be exposure and fund raising for their new occupation. Nothing more, nothing less.

Part 1 as usual for the Anthony's caused more problems. Cindy's talk about suicide just confirmed tht she knew Caylee was already gone. Trying to make their image better only made things worse. lol

Part 2 is going to have REAL victim's advocates up in arms. It is going to bring with it a slew of negative backlash starting with the conference they are supposed to talk at. Oprah cancelled them, I bet the conference does too, as well they should.

They are no longer on the conference schedule, thankfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member