Cindy's BoA Checking Account

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone else noticed that in April 2008 Cindy started making payments (looks like automatic withdrawals) of $621.12 per month (4/21/08, 5/19/08, 6/18/08, 7/18/08) to a business with the number 1-800-378-7262, which is the number for Esurance? Seems like a lot of money per month for pretty much any kind of insurance, assuming health insurance was covered through her job. And there was no sudden, large increase in her salary deposits at this time, so I don't think she just for some reason decided to switch over her health insurance.

Actually thinking on it a little more, those numbers might not be so extreme if they include flood/water/hurricane coverage for a central Florida home? Plus wasn't it stated early on that CA covered Caylee's medical bills? Figure 3 or 4 cars (when did GA sell the Camry), The Homeowners with storm and flood coverage for Florida, maybe a personal medical policy covering a 2 year old, and possibly KC (a young woman in of prime childbearing age) and we may be hitting some substantial regular insurance payments. If I recall from a few years back I was paying about $300 a month for 2 cars (with a spotless driving record) homeowners and my personal medical insurance. And this was as a 30 something male with no major ongoing health problems, in an area of the country that was low cost for cars and houses.

It would however be pretty interesting to dig deeper into. While I suspect that the A's may have simply taken out an insurance policy for Caylee, it may be informative to find out if they also did so for KC. and if so why. It would be an interesting angle from which to attack their lies concerning KC's employment and what they knew about it. If they were covering her health then they obviously knew that her work circumstances were not what she claimed them to be.

Has anyone else noticed that in April 2008 Cindy started making payments (looks like automatic withdrawals) of $621.12 per month (4/21/08, 5/19/08, 6/18/08, 7/18/08) to a business with the number 1-800-378-7262, which is the number for Esurance? Seems like a lot of money per month for pretty much any kind of insurance, assuming health insurance was covered through her job. And there was no sudden, large increase in her salary deposits at this time, so I don't think she just for some reason decided to switch over her health insurance.

Are they from the actual CA account or the suspect one that many feel KC herself may have opened?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not ... it would be very easy for KC to access Cindy's accounts online and again and again as changes to the account or new accounts were created ... all she would have to do is install a keylogger program which is a small utility program that runs in the background ... it records every keystroke a user makes including passwords, websites visited, etc.
These type of programs are available for free and can be run incognito so an icon does not appear in the sys tray ... a shortcut can be "hidden" somewhere to it so the user would be totally unaware of it ...

All KC would have had to do is google to find a program which I think she is perfectly capable of doing ...

JMHO
Scary!

I know that after the terrible season of Hurricane Charlie, and the 3 or 4 others that followed, that everyone's flood/hurricane insurance in Florida skyrocketed. That was a couple of years prior to Caylee's death, but who knows.

Plus, they also took out that additional loan, making their home worth more than it was worth, so, that would have needed to have been insured as well at the new amount owed, right??

My guess is that it was for home and car insurance. KC was 22 at the time so insurance on driver's that age is expensive, plus we know KC had gotten tickets. The A's both had new cars. So maybe home, cars and life insurance under one company.

I know that after the terrible season of Hurricane Charlie, and the 3 or 4 others that followed, that everyone's flood/hurricane insurance in Florida skyrocketed. That was a couple of years prior to Caylee's death, but who knows.

Plus, they also took out that additional loan, making their home worth more than it was worth, so, that would have needed to have been insured as well at the new amount owed, right??

Hi there PI! Quick answer to your question, no.

My guess is that it was for home and car insurance. KC was 22 at the time so insurance on driver's that age is expensive, plus we know KC had gotten tickets. The A's both had new cars. So maybe home, cars and life insurance under one company.

Life insurance? GULP!

I know she went to Universal (not sure I know about the e-mail on the 14th) but she knows that KC is not working there - she knows. She is hoping she is there on the July 3rd (you know just bsing again, but that will do as long as she gets Caylee), but she knows that KC works no where. She is desperate at this point and willing to pin KC down by going to Universal, something that she never did before. But KC lies again and Cindy falls for it because she feels she has to. Rememer how she tells Yuri or the FBI about her response to KC's not being there - (I said "what the hell are you doing in Jacksonville" (But she says it with no anger in her voice at all, as if it was another normal thing). Kriss, she is now lying to the detectives - this is no normal thing - she knows her daughter is lying to her big time. That is why she has called her son in. By the time another two weeks pass and she gets the car, she is raging. By the time of her third phoen call to 911, she is broken.

And Zsa Zsa great point about the 500 a month phone bill and KC not devoting much time to Caylee. How could she, she was on the phone.

Kriss, that also should tell you alot about Cindy and her knowing that KC is not doing what she says. How could she possibly be taking care of KC when she is spending all that time on the phone and you have to spend a lot of time on the phone to reach 500 - a lot of time.

If you wanted to find your grandaughter and you knew in your heart that she was with her mother who was lying to you, do you really think you would wait a whole month to do it, especially when you know she is coming and going from your house and stealing money. If you really wanted to confront her, you would wait and catch her or you would wait and follow her and find out where the baby was.

But she is afraid of KC's taking the baby for good. There must have been some fights in this house for her to actually believe that line of crap.

bbm
I think this is what is being referred to..the deleted draft email found on the computer by forensics which is being discussed on the following thread
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83443"]Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf Page 2

IMO cindy is going stir crazy with worry over Caylee.

According to this email Cindy said everyday Casey tells her she will call but doesn't or calls only when she knows Cindy is not home. Cindy wants to know "what the H..l is going on?"

Cindy wants to see a picture of Caylee, wants to speak with Caylee..she says "it's been over a month" ..and then Cindy says "Am I ever going to see her again?"

Cindy says she's not sure how she can continue on this way..she is going nuts not knowing what's going on with Casey and that she had a breakdown at work...that she can't take much more stress..

Ok - an odd insurance issue just popped into my head. Remember when Casey was supposedly in Tampa and she got caught being at the house, she made up the story that she was there to pick up Zanny's insurance papers. :waitasec:

Why in the world would Zany's insurance papers be at the Anthony's house???? Something is odd about that story (other then the fact that it was a complete fabrication. Somehow Casey had insurance on her mind. I am completely convinced that she takes things that she's heard/been thinking about recently and weaves them into her "stories". Probably a result of making things up on the fly!!).

ETA - looked at the old transcripts. Casey said she went to Zanny's apartment for insurance papers, not the Anthony home. That was also gas can day, so that is the excuse she used to explain being in town to steal the gas cans.

Ok - an odd insurance issue just popped into my head. Remember when Casey was supposedly in Tampa and she got caught being at the house, she made up the story that she was there to pick up Zanny's insurance papers. :waitasec:

Why in the world would Zany's insurance papers be at the Anthony's house???? Something is odd about that story (other then the fact that it was a complete fabrication. Somehow Casey had insurance on her mind. I am completely convinced that she takes things that she's heard/been thinking about recently and weaves them into her "stories". Probably a result of making things up on the fly!!).

When Casey got caught at home by George the story was that she drove back to Orlando to go to Zanny's apartment to get the insurance papers...

Are they from the actual CA account or the suspect one that many feel KC herself may have opened?

The Esurance payments were from a definite CA account, and only started after CA had apparently figured out KC was stealing checks from the checking account and transferring $$ from the savings account, and after CA had somehow prevented KC from getting access to further checks and had closed the old savings account.

Faefrost, that's an interesting possibility that the payments could have been health insurance for KC and Caylee. I wonder if the big fight that likely erupted in March 2008 when CA discovered the extent of KC's theft from her accounts included a "confession" from KC that she'd had some big medical bills and that's why she'd run out of money. CA would no doubt have asked why KC didn't have health insurance through Universal, and KC would no doubt have given some BS answer that would have been a "red flag" to any normal person....

When Casey got caught at home by George the story was that she drove back to Orlando to go to Zanny's apartment to get the insurance papers...

Cindy RN would have known that was BS- everything is online today, provided you have some photo ID ( like Zanny's driving license) they can check for eligibility online/on the phone . No one carries Health Insurance policies around.

She KNEW KC would be neglecting Caylee in the time they were gone, otherwise why would she post online "Who is watching over her now?"
Between the time KC spent talking on the phone, texting, on the PC, and her social life she didn't have the time or inclination to take care of her child. CA watched and enabled as she escalated all her behaviors, she was totally out of control for a long time and CA did nothing, and would not allow GA to do anything. If she had used some tough love on Casey years ago this would not have happened. She is not directly responsible, but IMO she does share in the responsibility for what happened to Caylee, by her negligence ...

Absolutely, she is and her brother Rick tells Yuri that he told her that exactly.

From the CA bank records together with what we already knew, we can piece together the following cell phone bill information for KC in 2008:

Jan 2008--NEW charges were $180.21; paid with Cindy's savings account--probably not with Cindy's permission as it caused an overdraft.

Feb 2008--NEW charges were $160.57; paid with Cindy's savings account--probably not with Cindy's permission as it caused an overdraft.

Mar 2008--NEW charges were $191.18; not paid because Cindy had closed the savings account, IMO to protect her money from Casey.

Apr 2008--NEW charges were $162.87; Mar 2008 & Apr 2008 (total $354.04) were paid with grandpa Plesea's nursing home account; but grandma Plesea found out a few weeks later and had the charges reversed.

May 2008--NEW charges were $220.56; Mar 2008, Apr 2008 & May 2008 (total $574.60) were paid with the new bank account that (IMO) Cindy opened in Mar 2008 to keep money away from Casey. Cindy figured this out at some point, and the charges were reversed on July 7.

June 2008--NEW charges were $377.33; paid with Cindy's new bank account on the third try (7/10/08)--ironically the only reason there was enough money in that account was because the previous payment of $574.60 had just been reversed.

July 15, 2008 (D-Day)--Casey learned that the $574.60 payment had been reversed and attempted to use Amy's checking account to pay it again. Unfortunately she had already spent all of Amy's money. :(

July 2008--NEW charges were $167.50.

I'm not sure what dates were covered by these bills--i.e., whether the "July" charges are for June 1-30, June 15-July 14, June 20-July 19, or what.

Sorry but I just cannot work out the Cindy Anthony mentality. After apparently being burned so often and so badly by her husband and then her daughter, it seems she took scant precautions to stop Casey from doing it to her again and again and again. The question is WHY..........She apparently believed Casey held down a job, they talked about co-workers, nannies, events, job schedules. Was it to contain the problem? Placate her troubled daughter at all costs? Cindy already knew Casey had expanded her horizons to Shirley Plesea as far back as August 2007, when she sunk to a new low and took a check from her grandmother's purse. Cindy Anthony just doesnt seem the sort that would let people all over her.........Yet where Casey is concerend she practically invites it.

Was it all to keep Caylee with her?

It's to keep everyone loving her. If she cuts 'em off they may leave her (which is exactly what seems to have happened here). I realize it doesn't sound logical to logical people.. but people who are (professional) victims have lots of power. Their victim status allows them to hold "loved ones" hostage through emotional manipulation, guilt trips and blame games. When a child (or weak adult... like George for example) is involved it often leads to learned helplessness for the real victim (the less powerful person) which keeps them needing the more powerful person (the professional victim).

http://www.unfetteredmind.com/articles/helplessness.php link to info on learned helplesness.
"Initially, a system develops for a specific purpose. But as a system evolves, it increasingly tends to organize around beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos that serve the continuation of the system. Awareness of the original purpose fades and the system starts to function automatically. It calcifies. The beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos shift in subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) ways, to ensure continuation. And those beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos are trained into the people that comprise the system...."

Cindy lives for her family.. she said so herself (we even read where she told her mother she'd kill herself if not for Caylee) so who would Cindy be if suddenly they got strong, got minds of their own.. were able to make their own way in life and moved on toward their own futures and didn't need her anymore? She keeps them needing her so she doesn't ever have to find out. Her victimhood is all she's got. None of this about her love for her family it's about Cindy taking care of Cindy.. keeping what she wants, who she wants, where she wants 'em. This story isn't about a loving mother/grandmother who has unconditional love for her family and wants nothing but the best for them, this story is about an empty, angry, lonely scared woman who has no idea who she is so she has formed her identity around her "family"- she isn't afraid of losing them she is afraid of losing herself. There is nothing selfless or loving about this woman.. she is sick and has created more sickness all around her under the guise of loving mother/grandmother/wife.
jmo

AZLawyer, FYI, ATT bills one month in advance. Overages for the prior month usage are added to the current billing period. This would no doubt be her heavy text/data usage causing the overage. Hope this helps everyone.

Side note here ... AT&T doesn't cut off phone service immediately for lack of payment. It takes a couple of months of non payment to get to that point. And it appears that ICA kept her account pretty much current until July 08. Even with the reversed charges the billing system would show her current.

Of course ICA would try to keep it current since it was an appendage of her body.

It's to keep everyone loving her. If she cuts 'em off they may leave her (which is exactly what seems to have happened here). I realize it doesn't sound logical to logical people.. but people who are (professional) victims have lots of power. Their victim status allows them to hold "loved ones" hostage through emotional manipulation, guilt trips and blame games. When a child (or weak adult... like George for example) is involved it often leads to learned helplessness for the real victim (the less powerful person) which keeps them needing the more powerful person (the professional victim).

http://www.unfetteredmind.com/articles/helplessness.php link to info on learned helplesness.
"Initially, a system develops for a specific purpose. But as a system evolves, it increasingly tends to organize around beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos that serve the continuation of the system. Awareness of the original purpose fades and the system starts to function automatically. It calcifies. The beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos shift in subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) ways, to ensure continuation. And those beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos are trained into the people that comprise the system...."

Cindy lives for her family.. she said so herself (we even read where she told her mother she'd kill herself if not for Caylee) so who would Cindy be if suddenly they got strong, got minds of their own.. were able to make their own way in life and moved on toward their own futures and didn't need her anymore? She keeps them needing her so she doesn't ever have to find out. Her victimhood is all she's got. None of this about her love for her family it's about Cindy taking care of Cindy.. keeping what she wants, who she wants, where she wants 'em. This story isn't about a loving mother/grandmother who has unconditional love for her family and wants nothing but the best for them, this story is about an empty, angry, lonely scared woman who has no idea who she is so she has formed her identity around her "family"- she isn't afraid of losing them she is afraid of losing herself. There is nothing selfless or loving about this woman.. she is sick and has created more sickness all around her under the guise of loving mother/grandmother/wife.
jmo
And this my friend is the nuts and bolts of Cynthia Marie Anthony. Well done and kudos to ya for precisely wrapping it all in one post. I bow to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen
Back