Cindy's BoA Checking Account

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep, Solace it would certainly seem as though Cindy had to know the obvious and I agree Cindy was probably being emotionally blackmailed about Caylee. But, the enigma that is Cindy Anthony....is clearly shown by her actions during those 31 days. She travels to Universal studios July 3rd, and in an email to KC, sent July 14th a very distraught Cindy seems to be worried about KC 's job.

She seems to flit between realities
....I guess that's my point

Splitting. Simple as that imo.

it's to keep everyone loving her. If she cuts 'em off they may leave her (which is exactly what seems to have happened here). I realize it doesn't sound logical to logical people.. But people who are (professional) victims have lots of power. Their victim status allows them to hold "loved ones" hostage through emotional manipulation, guilt trips and blame games. When a child (or weak adult... Like george for example) is involved it often leads to learned helplessness for the real victim (the less powerful person) which keeps them needing the more powerful person (the professional victim).

http://www.unfetteredmind.com/articles/helplessness.php link to info on learned helplesness.
"initially, a system develops for a specific purpose. But as a system evolves, it increasingly tends to organize around beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos that serve the continuation of the system. Awareness of the original purpose fades and the system starts to function automatically. It calcifies. The beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos shift in subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) ways, to ensure continuation. And those beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos are trained into the people that comprise the system...."

cindy lives for her family.. She said so herself (we even read where she told her mother she'd kill herself if not for caylee) so who would cindy be if suddenly they got strong, got minds of their own.. Were able to make their own way in life and moved on toward their own futures and didn't need her anymore? She keeps them needing her so she doesn't ever have to find out. Her victimhood is all she's got. None of this about her love for her family it's about cindy taking care of cindy.. Keeping what she wants, who she wants, where she wants 'em. This story isn't about a loving mother/grandmother who has unconditional love for her family and wants nothing but the best for them, this story is about an empty, angry, lonely scared woman who has no idea who she is so she has formed her identity around her "family"- she isn't afraid of losing them she is afraid of losing herself. There is nothing selfless or loving about this woman.. She is sick and has created more sickness all around her under the guise of loving mother/grandmother/wife.
Jmo

b-i-n-g-o!!!!!!

AZLawyer, FYI, ATT bills one month in advance. Overages for the prior month usage are added to the current billing period. This would no doubt be her heavy text/data usage causing the overage. Hope this helps everyone.

Side note here ... AT&T doesn't cut off phone service immediately for lack of payment. It takes a couple of months of non payment to get to that point. And it appears that ICA kept her account pretty much current until July 08. Even with the reversed charges the billing system would show her current.

Of course ICA would try to keep it current since it was an appendage of her body.

LOL Think she went through withdrwl when she went to jail?

It's to keep everyone loving her. If she cuts 'em off they may leave her (which is exactly what seems to have happened here). I realize it doesn't sound logical to logical people.. but people who are (professional) victims have lots of power. Their victim status allows them to hold "loved ones" hostage through emotional manipulation, guilt trips and blame games. When a child (or weak adult... like George for example) is involved it often leads to learned helplessness for the real victim (the less powerful person) which keeps them needing the more powerful person (the professional victim).

http://www.unfetteredmind.com/articles/helplessness.php link to info on learned helplesness.
"Initially, a system develops for a specific purpose. But as a system evolves, it increasingly tends to organize around beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos that serve the continuation of the system. Awareness of the original purpose fades and the system starts to function automatically. It calcifies. The beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos shift in subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) ways, to ensure continuation. And those beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos are trained into the people that comprise the system...."

Cindy lives for her family.. she said so herself (we even read where she told her mother she'd kill herself if not for Caylee) so who would Cindy be if suddenly they got strong, got minds of their own.. were able to make their own way in life and moved on toward their own futures and didn't need her anymore? She keeps them needing her so she doesn't ever have to find out. Her victimhood is all she's got. None of this about her love for her family it's about Cindy taking care of Cindy.. keeping what she wants, who she wants, where she wants 'em. This story isn't about a loving mother/grandmother who has unconditional love for her family and wants nothing but the best for them, this story is about an empty, angry, lonely scared woman who has no idea who she is so she has formed her identity around her "family"- she isn't afraid of losing them she is afraid of losing herself. There is nothing selfless or loving about this woman.. she is sick and has created more sickness all around her under the guise of loving mother/grandmother/wife.
jmo

Thank you OLG

Fascinating and certainly fits better than anything else I've come up with.

This woman is so pivotal as to why this story remained in the media spotlight. Look at it now and all the weird and wonderful characters who just had to get involved..

The Esurance payments were from a definite CA account, and only started after CA had apparently figured out KC was stealing checks from the checking account and transferring $$ from the savings account, and after CA had somehow prevented KC from getting access to further checks and had closed the old savings account.

Faefrost, that's an interesting possibility that the payments could have been health insurance for KC and Caylee. I wonder if the big fight that likely erupted in March 2008 when CA discovered the extent of KC's theft from her accounts included a "confession" from KC that she'd had some big medical bills and that's why she'd run out of money. CA would no doubt have asked why KC didn't have health insurance through Universal, and KC would no doubt have given some BS answer that would have been a "red flag" to any normal person....

In CA's deposition with John Morgan, didn't she say that she never or maybe once paid Caylee's medical bills? We know this is certainly not what she wrote on her MySpace entry to KC, she made a note of writing that she had paid Caylee's medical bills. Maybe that answer in the depo stems from this-Her telling JM, in a backwards sort of way, that since KC was broke due to secret medical bills, CA obviously could not knowingly be paying the bills for KC & Caylee. Make sense? :waitasec:

It's to keep everyone loving her. If she cuts 'em off they may leave her (which is exactly what seems to have happened here). I realize it doesn't sound logical to logical people.. but people who are (professional) victims have lots of power. Their victim status allows them to hold "loved ones" hostage through emotional manipulation, guilt trips and blame games. When a child (or weak adult... like George for example) is involved it often leads to learned helplessness for the real victim (the less powerful person) which keeps them needing the more powerful person (the professional victim).

"Initially, a system develops for a specific purpose. But as a system evolves, it increasingly tends to organize around beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos that serve the continuation of the system. Awareness of the original purpose fades and the system starts to function automatically. It calcifies. The beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos shift in subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) ways, to ensure continuation. And those beliefs, perspectives, activities and taboos are trained into the people that comprise the system...."

Cindy lives for her family.. she said so herself (we even read where she told her mother she'd kill herself if not for Caylee) so who would Cindy be if suddenly they got strong, got minds of their own.. were able to make their own way in life and moved on toward their own futures and didn't need her anymore? She keeps them needing her so she doesn't ever have to find out. Her victimhood is all she's got. None of this about her love for her family it's about Cindy taking care of Cindy.. keeping what she wants, who she wants, where she wants 'em. This story isn't about a loving mother/grandmother who has unconditional love for her family and wants nothing but the best for them, this story is about an empty, angry, lonely scared woman who has no idea who she is so she has formed her identity around her "family"- she isn't afraid of losing them she is afraid of losing herself. There is nothing selfless or loving about this woman.. she is sick and has created more sickness all around her under the guise of loving mother/grandmother/wife.
jmo

Great post, OLG! I am never disappointed by your posts. Nail meet hammer! :bowdown:

Thank you OLG

Fascinating and certainly fits better than anything else I've come up with.

This woman is so pivotal as to why this story remained in the media spotlight. Look at it now and all the weird and wonderful characters who just had to get involved..

Amazing what these people attract, huh? Even more interesting is how quickly almost everyone who offered their help and support vanished from their lives. The only ones still around are there just to continue playing their own games.. some of them better at the con game (and with bigger cred's) then the Anthony's themselves. Silly Cindy thought she'd be able to get Casey away from JoseB. He's better at this than her, doesn't she see that yet?

Amazing what these people attract, huh? Even more interesting is how quickly almost everyone who offered their help and support vanished from their lives. The only ones still around are there just to continue playing their own games.. some of them better at the con game (and with bigger cred's) then the Anthony's themselves. Silly Cindy thought she'd be able to get Casey away from JoseB. He's better at this than her, doesn't she see that yet?

CA is blind to the truth and somehow I believe JB tells CA the truth. jmo

Has anyone else noticed that in April 2008 Cindy started making payments (looks like automatic withdrawals) of $621.12 per month (4/21/08, 5/19/08, 6/18/08, 7/18/08) to a business with the number 1-800-378-7262, which is the number for Esurance? Seems like a lot of money per month for pretty much any kind of insurance, assuming health insurance was covered through her job. And there was no sudden, large increase in her salary deposits at this time, so I don't think she just for some reason decided to switch over her health insurance.

That's a lot of coin... :twocents:

Seems like CA might have been trying to shelter some money in an account KC could not possibly steal from. An insurance policy - particularly life insurance - would be a tough one for KC to compromise. But I am having a tough time figuring out what kind of policy CA would use that would afford CA any form of liquidity and still provide protection from KC's dirty fingers.

That's a lot of coin... :twocents:

Seems like CA might have been trying to shelter some money in an account KC could not possibly steal from. An insurance policy - particularly life insurance - would be a tough one for KC to compromise. But I am having a tough time figuring out what kind of policy CA would use that would afford CA any form of liquidity and still provide protection from KC's dirty fingers.

A life insurance policy on her father? A graded life policy that would either return premium or pay in full if her father passed? She has indicated that her father's health degraded to a very poor condition previously and maybe felt that this would be a short term policy. It's not liquidity, but unfortunately in AlexP's condition, CA probably would not consider it a long-term asset, either.

Would AlexP have to be informed and sign off on anything, which might be impossible given his mental state? I have not taken a policy out on another party, so I am not sure if the insured party has to be informed/agree...

A policy on her mother or George? When was GA's real health scare, because I remember he had one...?

I'm pretty sure that Esurance is just auto insurance. From what I see on their website, that's all they have. Over $600 a month seems pretty steep for car insurance even if CA was paying for her, GA and ICA...

ETA... I looked a little more at the website and they do have homeowners insurance. Maybe this is her and GA's auto and home insurance? I don't see any life insurance on the site.

How did she get away with signing CA's name to the checks for so long? Didn't the cashiers ask for a drivers license or photo ID? I see on a lot of the check copies that it appears ICA wrote in CA's drivers license number at the top of the checks. But, I did see where the store employee did the usual check verification where they write in the ID verification info at the top of the check. I'm guessing ICA must have had a photo ID (with CA's pic) as well?

Edited: I see now that the number written at the top of the checks is a phone number, not a license #.

I don't get why Cindy would have expensive health insurance on Casey and Caylee. Young mothers can usually get either Medicaid or a program like Chips for about $18 per month for children which includes dental and doctor visits.

Why did JB ask Cindy's boss about the Bank of America nearby the Gentiva site? Was he trying to say that Cindy had been to the bank when she was supposed to be at work? But how does that help, she still wasn't home doing searches?

Maybe the $621 monthly payment is the equity loan CA had to get on the house to cover what her 401K couldn't cover to pay GA online gambling debts and the credit cards he ran up, it seems to me the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Well, here I go getting in at the end of things..But would someone please tell, me the checks in question at the beginning of this..The checks went from Dec to 07 to March 08...Is that literally when the checks stopped, or is that all the OP chose to list...
If it stopped it March , that leads me to believe that someone (my guess is George) shut down the spending....That is when and why Casey, is launched into her plot, maybe even to kill one or more of her parents...And explains why she is so ticked at George....All speculation of course...and again ...I know I am at the end of this so, please have mercy on me lol

Well, here I go getting in at the end of things..But would someone please tell, me the checks in question at the beginning of this..The checks went from Dec to 07 to March 08...Is that literally when the checks stopped, or is that all the OP chose to list...
If it stopped it March , that leads me to believe that someone (my guess is George) shut down the spending....That is when and why Casey, is launched into her plot, maybe even to kill one or more of her parents...And explains why she is so ticked at George....All speculation of course...and again ...I know I am at the end of this so, please have mercy on me lol

Cindy shut down access to her accounts, 3 days later the searches began for chloroform, neck breaking etc.

Cindy shut down access to her accounts, 3 days later the searches began for chloroform, neck breaking etc.

wow....That just speaks volumes..Has this been covered here? It seems like such a statement towards motive..Any idea if this is going to be covered in closing, or I am missing something they already discovered?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen
Back