Cindy's Inconsistencies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of dirty laundry in this family. I feel that Cindy is a victim, but at the same time I think she is hiding a lot (which may or may not have bearing on the case). I think she has fear also. jmho

Fandy, that's a perfect description of this family and poor little Caylee became 'baggage"..........it just make's me sick! :(:(

xxxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I had a hard time with that too. Most normal people would have called the police and reported the smell immediately. But these are the Aliens, oops, Anthony's :rolleyes:

I'm with you this. Something is not right. You would think that she would have mentioned something about car stinking when she wanted to report it stolen. I know I would have.

Had to post this. the truth. About 4 weeks ago I left a whole lot of groceries I had bought at the Super. Too many people at my house, I left a lot of things in the Trunk. One thing was a fresh Chicken. Oh my GOD..........it started smelling pretty fast and I didn't know what the heck it was. FINALLY DUMB ME........look in the trunk and I almost threw up. Now everyone here has at one time bought a chicken that's bad. It really smells, but I don't think it would smell any worse than a body. I'm actually having my car detailed now. GAG!
There was no pizza left in the car that left the smell of a dead person.

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I think Cindy on tranqulizers. Makes sense right?

xxxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

yes! or maybe she's on anti-depression meds due to her failed marriage, financial situation, and whorish daughter.

Yes, chicken that has spoiled really smells BAD - but, it is not the same bad smell as a human body decomposing. Distinctly different.

I need me some xanax right now mama.
How are you:blowkiss:

I'm doing just fine Bean. I'm high on steroids so feeling great. hehehehhe
Having more chemo and radiation but no big deal so far. I should lose all my hair again in about 3 more day's.......well, it needed triming.

I am going to survive! :woohoo::woohoo:
How's the family.........mama?

Sorry folks for taking over the thread!

xxxxxoooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

On the first of the 911 calls, Cindy says:

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

( I think Cindy was gonna end it with...We'll do it and you'll see never... SEE HER AGAIN...meaning Caylee. )

{Casey inaudibly talking}

( I believe I heard Casey say : GIVE ME ANOTHER DAY )

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

Now, if Cindy has given Casey a month already... what did she mean by that statement? A month to get Caylee back? Then why on the third 911 phone was Cindy in hysteric's after only finding out that Caylee was missing then when Cindy had already called 911 two times previous, and mentioned the car being stolen, grand theft auto, and money being stolen. Caylee being missing came in later, almost as an after thought. Then in the third 911 call, you hear Cindy in hysterics. Strange observation don't you say?

:praying: for Caylee

I agree with Geraldo (not that I want to!) - Cindy's last truths were in those 911 phone calls.

I so agree Eliza.. and not only the last but probably the only truths .. jmo

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I am fairly new to the board...Something that I just realized. When they DO find the poor little thing's body, I have PROOF of complicity after the fact with Cindy...remember when Casey said that she received a call from Zanny the Nanny on the day that Cindy called 911 and the police records showed that there were no calls that day? Cindy Anthony swore that there were and that she HEARD Caylee on the phone herself....Now if it comes down to a conviction of Casey and proof that there was no Zanny, hence no phone call, doesn't that PROVE Cindy's involvement and lying to investigators? I hope they lock them all up and throw away the key....I also think that the brother has realized that his family is just too sick for words and knows what happened to little Caylee and that is why he has went awol....washed his hands of them. What does anyone else out there think?:furious:

She FOR SURE has obstructed this investigation. The whole family makes me sick.

Lee seems to be the only sane one there...but after listening to him on 20/20...he's sucked into it as well. Can you imagine what their friends and family...wait..where is any other family?? No aunts, uncles, cousins...no one??

Lee is still fully in the picture. He was at the Anthonys as late as yesterday when Casey was released. Everyone thinks that he is okay, I personally think that he is one strange dude. I wouldn't be surprised if he were the brains behind the operation.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I am fairly new to the board...Something that I just realized. When they DO find the poor little thing's body, I have PROOF of complicity after the fact with Cindy...remember when Casey said that she received a call from Zanny the Nanny on the day that Cindy called 911 and the police records showed that there were no calls that day? Cindy Anthony swore that there were and that she HEARD Caylee on the phone herself....Now if it comes down to a conviction of Casey and proof that there was no Zanny, hence no phone call, doesn't that PROVE Cindy's involvement and lying to investigators? I hope they lock them all up and throw away the key....I also think that the brother has realized that his family is just too sick for words and knows what happened to little Caylee and that is why he has went awol....washed his hands of them. What does anyone else out there think?:furious:
I didn't realize Cindy said she heard Caylee on the phone on the 15th. I'll have to go re read that. Is that in the 400?

She washed clothes because they smelled like a corpse. The 911 is gonna play a major factor imo. If she lies in court she will go straight to jail. She cannot lie and deny in court

I didn't realize Cindy said she heard Caylee on the phone on the 15th. I'll have to go re read that. Is that in the 400?

Cindy never said that. She's said a lot, but not that. Lee has been to the house atleast three times this week that I know of. Poster, this information is incorrect.

I think the whole family is covering up something about the case. That's why they got an attorney.

There is another thread on Cindy's Lies and Discrepancies.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2630528#post2630528

Cindy never said she heard Caylee on the phone. Cindy didn't find Casey on July 15th until much later in the day.

What Cindy said at the "bond hearing" was Cindy's mother heard Caylee in the background when Cindy's mother was talking to Casey. I don't recall a date for that particular phone call, if there was a phone call.

Lee Anthony Private Investigative Services.......He is in on it as well. I got a feeling he is the one that faked the emails and gave them to law enforcement.

If they wanted to get her on some kind of hindering justice charge, they could have already done it when she washed the pants and knife I would think.
Granted, there wasn't an invesitagtion going on AT THAT MOMENT but she knew it was coming. And this was moments after she said on the 911 call about the smell.

I don't think it was in the 400 pages, but it might have been. I did hear her say it though, early on, on TV.

As time goes by all Cindy will be caught up in ALL her lies....and I say let her keep running her mouth on TV, cause I cant wait to see her exposed on the witness stand.
I cant believe that atty they have hasnt muzzled her, she is her own worst enemy. Everything she is saying in interviews can and will be used in court when the trial arrives. Yes, I am being presumptuous saying there will be a trial, and I am not talking a trial just for child neglect and check fraud.....it's all catching up to them. LE is playing it just right---not quick enough for my taste, but I have mucho confidence in them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky