Cindy's New Theory??!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yup... poor Casey and that bad luck. No one since Scott P. has had luck that bad.

Casey is out of jail now and able to help look for Caylee but I haven't seen that happening. I suppose it's because she's limited in where she can go. Too bad she doesn't trust her parents, brother, lawyer, LE, the Padilla's or TES enough to tell them where she would be looking if only she had the freedom to do so.

Cindy,
You said once that CA had lied before but that you usually could get the truth after talking to her for a bit. I, as a mother, can tell by the way my child acts if they are lying or not. I know my children THAT well. I know my mom can say the same for me. So please tell us how you have managed to raise a child and have her living in your house for 22 years and not be able to have a clue as to when she is or is not telling the truth?

My mother was very open with me growing up. I never felt the need to lie because I knew that as long as I was honest the punishment I would get would be far less than if I had lied. So tell us why is it that your daughter felt the need to lie so much? Did the word 'character' ever come up in your house? I know you read her books....did you decide to skip the story about the boy who cried wolf?

I hope none of you ever lose a grand baby and also face losing your daughter at the same time while having the whole world watching you and criticizing every word that comes out of your mouth while you are grieving.

I can't imagine how hard that has to be for them. This thread disgusts me.

If this thread disgusts you, then stop reading it. Its that simple.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and a great majority of people don't feel the least bit sorry for Cindy. Just as you are entitled to empathize with her and even pity her. We are entitled not to.
No one has forced you to come in here and listen to the "bash" Cindy bs with a gun to your head.

Secondly, I think a great majority of people did have plenty of sympathy for Cindy until she continually lies to cover up for her daughter.
Sure, is denial a stage in greif- absolutely. But there is a difference in being in denial and FLAT OUT LYING to cover things up.
I don't think judging people because their sympathy meter ran out a long time ago is going to help Cindy's cause any at all anyway.

PRIVACY?? They should want Caylee's face front and center every day. They wouldn't want this forgotten.

Another take on their behavior...

I first was struck by the ungrateful attitude of Cindy Anthony when she first appeared on Greta Van Susteren’s cable news show On the Record. I watched the web cast and just about the first thing out of Cindy Anthony’s mouth was her request to Greta to not has her ’stupid questions’. Later, when pressed with a hard question, had Cindy point-blank asked Casey where Caylee is; I was shocked at the response given. She told Greta that she was tired and was about ready to pass out. If Greta wanted her to pass out to increase the ratings then she would oblige her. Greta was gracious with her reply and suggested the interview end, perhaps to continue tomorrow evening. Cindy told her she would be busy the next day. I really do believe Greta was less than amused.

I did a check on the Google search engine Sunday afternoon of the name “Caylee Anthony” to see how many hits would come up. It was a combined total of 46 pages of news and blogs. The breakdown between news and blogs was 12 pages of news and 34 pages of blogs. So not only is Caylee receiving attention in the main stream media; her name is all over the internet. It is claimed that the issue of People Magazine with Caylee’s picture will reach an estimated 42 million readers.

A few things have prompted me to not write about Caylee’s disappearance over the past few weeks. One reason was I figured she was getting plenty of coverage and I do try to write about the missing children not getting coverage or very little coverage. The other reason is Cindy Anthony’s attitude with the media. Her flip replies when they ask serious questions. When asked by one reporter about the bruises spoken of during the bond hearing; her reply was to point out a bruise on her leg and retort: ‘I have a bruise on my leg; does that mean I am abused?’

What prompted me to finally write this entry was the comment I read on Orlando television station website Local6 made by George Anthony regarding the People Magazine article.

“Don’t look at the article that is in People magazine and formulate, ‘Oh my God, this and that and whatever,’” George Anthony said. “The article was not put together how we were told it was going to be put together. Again, we have gotten blindsided. My family got blindsided.”2

Cindy Antony continually tells reporters that the story is not about them, not about their daughter, it is about finding Caylee. Now, George Anthony comes out and criticizes the biggest break to get Caylee’s face out there. Doctor and dentist offices, and beauty salons all have waiting areas where they have People Magazine. All the Anthony’s can think about is how bad this article made their daughter look. Trust me, their daughter looked bad to the public long before the People Magazine hit the newsstands. The consensus is Casey either gave that baby away to someone to get back at her mother, sold her, or as it is looking more apparent, she killed her daughter.

There are so many children missing in this country, parents would sell their souls to get just 1/10th of the coverage Caylee has received and all the Anthony’s can do is complain about the type of coverage received and how it does not meet their standards. Also, apparently Cindy Anthony will go to any length to get police to come to her home - even by not telling the truth.

I understand people are not shown in their best light when experiencing high stress, but maybe someone else should be the spokesperson for this family.

http://missingandmurderedchildren.facesofthemissing.org/

thanks for this, i love the perspective!

Cindy is an ENABLER. That is her role in this family. She has enabled Casey to live a life where there are no consequences to her actions. Unfortunately
allot of society's youth have been raised this way. It still amazes me that todays youth feel that they are entitled to this type of life. Yes, Casey has a personality disorder but Cindy has enabled her to take it to the extreme.
If I was Cindy I would be in jail now for slapping Casey around until I found out where my Grandchild was.

The frightening part about this case is that I know of a Grandmother who is raising her grandchild while the mother partys non stop. She refuses to keep
a job and expects everyone else to support her. She is a habitual liar and if she does not get her way she threatens to take her child from the grandmother. The grandmother is so afraid that she will take the child she
she enables her to live this life style. What ever happen to tough love.

PRIVACY?? They should want Caylee's face front and center every day. They wouldn't want this forgotten.

Another take on their behavior...

I first was struck by the ungrateful attitude of Cindy Anthony when she first appeared on Greta Van Susteren’s cable news show On the Record. I watched the web cast and just about the first thing out of Cindy Anthony’s mouth was her request to Greta to not has her ’stupid questions’. Later, when pressed with a hard question, had Cindy point-blank asked Casey where Caylee is; I was shocked at the response given. She told Greta that she was tired and was about ready to pass out. If Greta wanted her to pass out to increase the ratings then she would oblige her. Greta was gracious with her reply and suggested the interview end, perhaps to continue tomorrow evening. Cindy told her she would be busy the next day. I really do believe Greta was less than amused.

I did a check on the Google search engine Sunday afternoon of the name “Caylee Anthony” to see how many hits would come up. It was a combined total of 46 pages of news and blogs. The breakdown between news and blogs was 12 pages of news and 34 pages of blogs. So not only is Caylee receiving attention in the main stream media; her name is all over the internet. It is claimed that the issue of People Magazine with Caylee’s picture will reach an estimated 42 million readers.

A few things have prompted me to not write about Caylee’s disappearance over the past few weeks. One reason was I figured she was getting plenty of coverage and I do try to write about the missing children not getting coverage or very little coverage. The other reason is Cindy Anthony’s attitude with the media. Her flip replies when they ask serious questions. When asked by one reporter about the bruises spoken of during the bond hearing; her reply was to point out a bruise on her leg and retort: ‘I have a bruise on my leg; does that mean I am abused?’

What prompted me to finally write this entry was the comment I read on Orlando television station website Local6 made by George Anthony regarding the People Magazine article.

“Don’t look at the article that is in People magazine and formulate, ‘Oh my God, this and that and whatever,’” George Anthony said. “The article was not put together how we were told it was going to be put together. Again, we have gotten blindsided. My family got blindsided.”2

Cindy Antony continually tells reporters that the story is not about them, not about their daughter, it is about finding Caylee. Now, George Anthony comes out and criticizes the biggest break to get Caylee’s face out there. Doctor and dentist offices, and beauty salons all have waiting areas where they have People Magazine. All the Anthony’s can think about is how bad this article made their daughter look. Trust me, their daughter looked bad to the public long before the People Magazine hit the newsstands. The consensus is Casey either gave that baby away to someone to get back at her mother, sold her, or as it is looking more apparent, she killed her daughter.

There are so many children missing in this country, parents would sell their souls to get just 1/10th of the coverage Caylee has received and all the Anthony’s can do is complain about the type of coverage received and how it does not meet their standards. Also, apparently Cindy Anthony will go to any length to get police to come to her home - even by not telling the truth.

I understand people are not shown in their best light when experiencing high stress, but maybe someone else should be the spokesperson for this family.

http://missingandmurderedchildren.facesofthemissing.org/

yes privacy .. caylee is on the media all the time .. but the media shouldnt be camped out in thier front yard ... but they cant make a move with out someone in thier face . im sorry but i dont agree with that . i think if the press could theyd have live stream inside thier house imho that is wrong .. im just saying now they are spying on who goes in and out of thier house ? how would any of us like that done to us ? i think its sad

yes privacy .. caylee is on the media all the time .. but the media shouldnt be camped out in thier front yard ... but they cant make a move with out someone in thier face . im sorry but i dont agree with that . i think if the press could theyd have live stream inside thier house imho that is wrong .. im just saying now they are spying on who goes in and out of thier house ? how would any of us like that done to us ? i think its sad

This lady said it way better than I could have..

First off this family is getting the kind of national coverage that literally thousands of missing children’s family’s could only dream of and they are so unbelievably ungrateful that it makes me sick!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/23/disturbing-new-info-on-missing-caylees-mom/

OT (sorry) Zadari... do you notice something weird when I quote you MY name appears as original poster and when you quoted me YOUR name appears as original poster.

This lady said it way better than I could have..

First off this family is getting the kind of national coverage that literally thousands of missing children’s family’s could only dream of and they are so unbelievably ungrateful that it makes me sick!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/23/disturbing-new-info-on-missing-caylees-mom/

Cindy's the one who used the media to PROMOTE Casey's defense.

She has no right to be upset that the media is focused on Casey when THAT'S been her main focus also.

By the way, Cindy...... do you think there's a chance that CASEY will ever decide to tell you where you can find Caylee or is she still enjoying knowing how much she can hurt you by NOT TALKING? Have you been cooking her favorite meals & watching Lifetime movies in the evening. Gosh... it must be sooooo wonderful to have sweet Casey home again.

ya know..I have had feelings both ways on the 'behaviors' we have all seen coming from the Anthony Family-Cindy imparticular.

This last 'theory' she blurted out today ,really broke me though. I realize it seems like-(and she may very well be doing so)that she is covering up for her daughter Casey with all these 'excuses'- as far fetched as they seem. But HONESTLY...I see someone grasping to believe somehwere in her heart of hearts that she will once again see that little "Angel" of hers, who ,as she said in her myspace blog-GIVES HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!

....It's so heartbreaking to see the family going through this & I really wish Caylee would come home , alive & well & this part of the nightmare would end...but my hopes are diminishing everyday.

I don't know what I would do if I was in Their shoes, or how 'crazy' I may sound or act....and Honestly I hope & Pray I never wil never be forced to walk a minute in their shoes.

I know it seems to be a 'sinister' plan to 'get Casey Off the hook'...but most of all -I TRULY BELIEVE that Cindy is trying desperately to hold on to hope.And this is just the way she comes across.

Looking in from the outside there is always a different view of things!?

I do,however, believe that Casey if she is indeed involved in Caylee's MURDER should pay for this with her own life, with all the BS shes been doing to cover this up & lying to cops etc....even if it turns out to be 'accidental'...the last 10 weeks of shenanigans says a lot about the type of "HUMAN" this woman is!!!

Just in MY opinoin.

The media will be gone eventually. Look at Drew Peterson - of the earth. He had the same camped out troops of media outside his house for several months. Scotty Peterson too - being the lying sack of S that he was. This is the same thing. Soon enough, the story will dry up one way or another and they can go back to living in their bubble. For now - I'm hoping to be one of the people who are standing outside that bubble trying to pop it. Cindy is ranting to the "maggots" outside her house about her poor poor daughter, and no one is listening to her & what she is trying to say, no one is following up on the 2,000 leads, and just look at that terrible report!! Look at what those mean detectives did to her!!! They didn't let her speak!!! She is so full of dementia it's coming out her ears. I want to go over there with select pages of that report and hammer the questions at her - quotes from HER about her SELF PROCLAIMED SOCIOPATH DAUGHTER among many many many other telling things in that 400 page report. The reason why the media are standing outside her house is because SHE is one of the main reasons why this case has gone to the point it's at. She's in denial all right - but the problem is she's been in denial for YEARS!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be great if Cindy grabbed the media attention and asked for whoever has Caylee to please bring her home... to please contact them... to assure them that Caylee is okay? To say that she knows Caylee is missing her poppa and her uncle and they are all dying inside with worry and fear. To say that Caylee is the sunshine of their lives and please don't hurt her... try to understand how dearly Caylee is loved and missed and no one can eat or sleep until they get her back. At least send a note and picture assuring them that Caylee is okay.

Gaa... I want to cry myself just thinking this because I know I would be a basket case if this happened to me.

:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you!!

I'm so sick of the bash cindy threads. She is in deep denial. She lost her granddaughter, and is about to lose her daughter.

I know she's making herself look foolish, but IMO all the bash cindy stuff has got to stop.

Well, now she is trying to insinuate that the tow people put a dead body in her daughter's car. Isn't the lot locked, so it had to be the people at the lot that put the dead body in her daughter's car, innocent people. Give me a break.

I actually suggested something similar last week or the week before. Yes, it would HORRIBLE RIDICULOUS luck for something like this to happen given everything else but that car was out of her control for weeks. There are probably controls to prevent this, but someone from the tow yard could have "borrowed" the car to move a body or accepted money to "lend" the car out to someone.

I don't think that is what has happened in this situation but crazier things have happened (probably).

Oh come on. I guess once some people hear something, then it can start to become true if you wish for it long enough. Caylee's "captors" will not be calling to let everyone know she is A-OK. Just like the fake phone call Casey received on July 15th from Caylee from the "Private Number" where Caylee told Casey about a book and her shoes. That same "private number" that was immediately disconnected. No one placed a decomposing body in the trunk of the Sunfire in the tow yard for a few weeks, then removed it before it was released.

Who doesn't wish that Caylee would walk out of the woods & run home to the loving arms of her Grammy, Grampy, and Mother of the Year Casey? That's a nice thought too. Sometimes life isn't so kind - this is one of those times. It's a grim and disgusting story playing out right here in the town I live in.

And P.S. - the Cindy bashing will stop when she wanders outside & proclaims that she is a desperate woman who just wants her granddaughter to come back home safely and is grasping on to any miniscule ray of hope to make that happen. I will stop bashing Cindy if she will stop bashing US and when she gets off the Casey Bandwagon!!!

What will be the next wacky theory?

Caylee ran away & committed suicide JUST to make poor Casey look bad? :furious:

The fact that they are not begging and pleading with whoever to bring her back is very strange to me. The whole family is focused on one thing - deflecting suspicion away from Casey. Weird... very weird and Casey herself says nothing. She has not gotten on TV and asked Zanny to let Caylee come home. I'm sure Casey knows that Caylee won't be coming home and deep down I think her parents know it too.

To all who hold out hope that a loving, responsible, nurturing, friend kidnapper experienced a break in judgment, took Caylee to raise as her own and will soon release her due to an epiphany that the child belongs home with her loving and devoted mother and grandparents.

Please do not be insulted, but your swords are raised against windmills.

It is hard to understand that someone could kill a little baby girl without remorse, but you are people with compassion, empathy and the ability to feel deep love, all of which are missing in KC. Thus, you continue to hope despite the facts and evidence set before you. I applaud that you can continue to hold onto a thread of hope.

However, I must warn you. The baby is dead. She has been for a long time now and she was killed at the hands of her psycho, reality-challenged mother. This is a fact that is difficult to swallow all at one, so take it a few sips at a time and begin with the FBI forensics which show,without equivocation, that Caylee WAS in the Pontiac trunk, dead. Once this particular fact is fully digested, the rest will go down much easier.

Perhaps you can now focus your energy of hope into prayers for all the lost children in the world. Caylee is fine, she is with God and all things are good with Him.

Cindy has watched Pulp Fiction too many times. The Pontiac was not the temporary repository for an anonymous dead body. It was used as a gruesome hearse to transport Caylee to a secret grave site, selected by KC in the HOPE that it would never be found.

Do not allow the delusions of the Anthony family to infect your intelligence. It is not contagious unless you allow it to be.

"Lying in not a crime." - CA

True denial is not a choice, it just is. You are not in true denial if you are telling yourself, "hey, I don't want to believe this, so I won't." Even doing that little bit has opened up the possibility it might be true.

Lanie

With all due respect :blowkiss: for your opinion, true denial, false denial, partial denial, whatEVER . . . we are all responsible for our actions and the beliefs that promote them. Who else is?

Absolving Cindy of responsibility is disrespectful to HER, as a human being. I think we should hold her as "able", not reduce her to an emotional simpleton who "can't help it". JMHO on "personal responsibility".

Why is it being suggested someone needed to "break" into the trunk? Why is it assumed there was only one set of keys to that car? How hard is it to have a key made?

Plus not all cars have keys to open the trunk (or they have both), some have buttons IN the car that pop the trunk like my Ford Focus (nope its not a 2008, I am not the invisible Nanny lol):):):)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back