Cindy's New Theory??!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not that it makes it right but they may have been advised by the attorney not to talk about the case at the home for fear of the home being bugged.

You mean to tell me that family isn't communicating by writing everything down on a piece of paper and shredding it? How about writing down, "Listen Bi---, tell me where she is or your a-- is toast and we won't back you up."

Those parents have the power and ability to change this outcome by alienating themselves from her, going against her, tripping her up, you name it. They know her game. She's been playing them for 22 years. She cracked when they kicked her out before. Why not throw her to the dogs now? Kick her out! Who in this world would take her in?

They believe it is more important to enable their daughter than to find their granddaughter because God knows they haven't been looking. They're housing a murderer.

I am not suggesting that anyone killed Caylee:) I do not believe Caylee is dead. I can't venture a guess as to whose body was decomposing though. About 6 months ago I had to take my daughter to pick her vehicle up from the shop. She drove my car to the shop, I was a passenger. When she shut my car off, she pulled the key halfway out of the ignition and left it like that. When I got into the drivers seat and tried to start my car, I didn't know she left it halfway out and I twisted the key. She had to take me to Lowe's to have a new key made. No one asked me for any kind of ID or proof. It took about 5 minutes.
The fact that Casey's purse was found in the car (sorry, do not remember where I read that) leads me to believe that she misplaced/had it stolen prior to abandoning the car. I have seen the theories about her hoping someone would find it and think she was abducted too, but that makes no sense because she didn't try to hide. Hiding people don't frequent nightclubs, get pics taken and call people that are accessible to the people they are trying to hide from.
I have always felt that because Casey is a known liar and a known theif, she made herself an extremely easy and vulnerable target to someone with a lot more brains than she has.

Is it in the court documents that Casey's purse was in the car? Cindy is the source of that. And all of the pictures I have seen of Casey, she carries a purse in NONE of them. She uses backpacks. There was no evidence of any breakin on the car and George had to get a key to take it home so no key was left in it. The hair has been identified as Caylee's. I don't know about you, but I never kept my toddler's in the trunk of the car. Caylee's hair was in the trunk; there was decomposing tissue in the trunk, That's pretty powerful circumstantial evidence.

You mean to tell me that family isn't communicating by writing everything down on a piece of paper and shredding it? How about writing down, "Listen Bi---, tell me where she is or your a-- is toast and we won't back you up."

Those parents have the power and ability to change this outcome by alienating themselves from her, going against her, tripping her up, you name it. They know her game. She's been playing them for 22 years. She cracked when they kicked her out before. Why not throw her to the dogs now? Kick her out! Who in this world would take her in?

They believe it is more important to enable their daughter than to find their granddaughter because God knows they haven't been looking. They're housing a murderer.

EXACTLY!! Why are they continuing to back her up after being faced with all of her lies? She lied about having a job for TWO YEARS. Have they asked her where she went every day? What she did with Caylee while she pretended to have a job but was out partying and getting laid? WTH??? Quit supporting this witch. Withdraw from her completely until she starts telling the truth.

Where is the family spokesperson? Cindy should not be speaking to the media or giving them more tidbits, so they can sensationalize her.

she needs to sit down with another mother who has been through this hell....I keep wondering what Beth Holloway will be doing when she comes to town.

i totally agree that Cindy should have never spoken to the media in the first place. Given that, they got a spokesperson, but he says the same garbage she says. No one ever pled for give us some time or no comment. Cindy was always too quick to blame someone else for EVERYTHING. Even on the one conversation with Casey at the jail, she was pathetic talking to her daughter. She never SAYS "I cannot accept that my daughter had anything to do with this." Instead she makes up fairy tales about it. Not just fairy tales, but totally STUPID, unbelievable fairy tales. Has she never heard the words "no comment."? Or even, "Please, not now." No, she jumps out there and compounds the problem.

:bang::yuck::snake:

Oh c'mon, she called people and she's telling Casey how much she loves her while not asking her any embarrassing questions about 'the case' which might upset Casey and make it harder for her to remember where she dumped, er....left Caylee. And they are baking brownies and she put 'no tresspassing signs' in the law. What more should they be doing? This is all the media's fault. They aren't even trying to find Caylee. Why do they care that Caylee's own mom can't even say where to start, or won't, still. The media should be looking for Caylee. And the public. What's all this nonsense about wanting concrete evidence that a kidnapping actually occured, a real address where a babysitter may have lived or some proof at all that any baby sitter ever existed? What do you mean, ask my daughter? Why would I do that?

Where is the family spokesperson? Cindy should not be speaking to the media or giving them more tidbits, so they can sensationalize her.

she needs to sit down with another mother who has been through this hell....I keep wondering what Beth Holloway will be doing when she comes to town.

I suspect that Beth Holloway will speak to her for a very short period of time and then RUN home.

Could Cindy have been looking for a fight? Why else would she have gone out with those signs? She wanted to throw a few.

Yo Cindy, if you want to mix it up with someone, why don't you go over to Jose's office, get you daughter and let her have it. It's your daughter who is at the bottom of everthing here. Can't you at least get her to tell you someplace, anyplace this kidnapping 'babysitter' EVER lived or to come up with ONE person who has ever laid eyes on Zanny? Also, have you suggested to the police that Casey probably called Zanny to set up babysitting appointments for years. They should be able to check call records as verification, right, shouldn't they? Or, maybe they already have.....

IMO, for every one lie or "mistruth" that Casey has uttered, Cindy has came back with two to explain them.

Denial your not alone,
Anthony Family, prayer continues for you all.
Caylee I pray angels are surrounding you and you will be home soon.
Hold onto God's hand and he will bring you all through this! He is faithful to us all.

Are you saying that with out denial, a person would be all alone. Is this because the others believe that she is alive or because no one believes she is alive but they feel that they are losing 2 loved ones instead of just the one by being in denial?

Why is it being suggested someone needed to "break" into the trunk? Why is it assumed there was only one set of keys to that car? How hard is it to have a key made?

While I am still not totally convinced that Caylee is dead (in those 400 pages Casey told someone in her facebook that she almst killed someone last night, around time Caylee went missing) BUT unless she had someone helping her, there is NO WAY Casey could lift a grown person out of the trunk on her own to dispose of it. Surely she could her own baby but not another grown nindividual.

Also Casey LAUGHED when the LE was questioning her about Caylee's disapperance when he remarked that Caylee may not be in the same codition when they find her. So IF she killed Caylee, then she is totally demented and callous or she KNOWs that Caylee is safe and NOT the body that was in the car.

IF Caylee is still alive and Casey is innocent she still is lying... WHY? Why did she have a babysitter if she never went to work? For what reason did she supposedly leave Caylee with Zanny??? The reason she gave was work but we know that is not true.

She told TonE her dad would take care of the car she left at Amscot.. yet she NEVER called her dad about it. George found out after being notified by the towing company. WHY didn't Casey tell him about the car?

IMO Caylee is dead and Casey is the cause. None of her lies make sense and if she were innocent there would be no reason for all these stories.

If Cindy faced reality, she might not be able to keep supporting Casey, she doesn't want to lose 2 people.

I was thinking that Cindy was perhaps 47 when Casey got pregnant, she might have wanted another baby....so it might have factored in to pushing Casey to keep her baby. Caylee was really Cindy's child.(farfetched theory i know)

I don't think she wants to hate her own child, but if she faces reality, she may..OR she following the attorney's advice to deny, deny, deny. i don't know, this case is wearing me down.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is the case as well. Cindy might be being advised on what to say in the media by her lawyers.. They are trying to put a lot of reasonable doubt out there but for a lot of people, like me, I'm not buying it. I feel for the GP, I really do. They are caught in the middle of this circus all because of their daughter. They love their daughter, they love Caylee. They probably don't know how to act because all this has caught them by surprise. They never knew how to act in front of the media and the media is hounding them night and day. Why? Because of their daughter. I blame their daugther for all this. :twocents:

Sharon Rocha has walked in her shoes and handled EVERYTHING differently. She was honest and forthcoming with the media ON HER TERMS. She didn't jump in front of every camera pointed at her. And, in turn, the media respected her greatly.

Cindy has shown NO honest feelings - just anger. Where are the tears - she just accuses EVERYONE, except her daughter. She berates other people for not doing what she isn't doing. She alienates everyone. If she keeps that up, when reality hits, there will be no one there for her.

Many, many many people have been through great sorrow and bad conditions. Most people deal with it, the best they can. They don't go around accusing other people for doing nothing, nor threatening to turn the hoses on people, or swearing at everyone.

IMO Cindy has EARNED every bit of the bashing she gets. Her behavior is deplorable. George is just as bad - screaming at the media when they ask him a question, rather than a simple "no comment." Watch, the next step for them is accusing the police of planting evidence.

Wait a sec, Gaia.
I don't think people should be expected to follow a "standard" for expressing grief. Why isn't Cindy's anger an "honest" feeling? How do you know she doesn't shed tears...because we don't see them? Trust me, it doesn't mean they aren't there. I realize the Anthony's have shown their weaknesses, but how exactly does a victim of crime "earn" bashing? For being conflicted, for not maintaining a pillar of strength and sensibility? For failure to restrain fluctuating emotions of anguish and pain? For wanting their privacy when they need it? That isn't reprehensible under the circumstances so I'm not quite sure how you rationalize that.

That's great that you admire Ms. Rocha... I do too, her strength and courage are remarkable. Yes, Sharon has walked in Cindy's shoes and that's why I feel sure Sharon would be the LAST to judge and vilify Cindy or any victim...certainly not for the way they grieve in the face of the biggest nightmare of their life. JMO

I hope none of you ever lose a grand baby and also face losing your daughter at the same time while having the whole world watching you and criticizing every word that comes out of your mouth while you are grieving.

I can't imagine how hard that has to be for them. This thread disgusts me.

I agree with both sides of the fence on Cindy. I can't even fathom what she is going through and I think it was a phone conversation with Casey from jail when she said something to the effect, "If something has happened to her (Caylee) I will just die" that made me feel so very bad for her. You could feel her anguish.

On the other side, I feel anger toward her for not making Casey take responsibility & defending her. You can love your child & still be disappointed (putting it mildly in this case!) and disagree with their behavior without defending them. If she were my daughter, I know without a doubt one of my first questions would have been how could you go out partying & having fun when Caylee was missing and why in the HELL did you not call us??? It is just bizarre they are so afraid of her they don't even confront her. That is what makes my blood boil. All these other ridiculous comments to the media (hocus pocus, she's not going back to jail, etc.) there are just no words.

"If something has happened to her (Caylee) I will just die" that made me feel so very bad for her. You could feel her anguish.

I could be wrong but I don't think this was Casey that said that. I beleive it was the friend Christina that said that and Casey's repsonse was "Oh my God what a waste calling you". Correct me if I am wrong. I have never heard Casey say one thing about worrying about her daughter or caring about her daughter. Not one show of emotion about Caylee. So either she knows Caylee is dead or she is being very smug because she knows Caylee is alove and well somewhere and knows we are all being played the fool.

Cindy always says that Casey lies but will eventually always tell the Cindy the truth about it . Well so why does Cindy MAKE her talk to them. WHy is she pussyfooting around her daughter? For good ness sakes, Casey is right there in the house people!!! I don;t care if you make her mad, hurt her feelings or tell her you don;t beleive her, make her talk.

But, see, you HAD the key. Someone would have had to get the key from Casey to make a copy (and then why copy it???). So either it is someone who Casey knew who had access to her keys OR her keys were stolen.

If it is someone she knew, again, why would she cover for this person? I can see covering if it were a minor issue, but why cover for a MURDERER??? When she is risking a murder conviction? When she has already spent a month in jail???

If her keys/purse were stolen why didn't she report it? And what a coincidence that the person who stole her purse was considerate enough to track down the car where she left it and put it back inside (after using it to temporarily store a dead body). Remember, she called and had someone pick her up AT THE CAR and said her dad would take care of it.

Dang. I keep hoping you will come up with something to sway me. I wish I had a thread of hope left for Caylee. I want a miracle.

Yeah and take the chance of spending many years in jail and losing her freedom, when all she ever wanted was her freedom. Why indeed cover up for someone else?

Stages of grief:
* Denial
* Anger
* Bargaining
* Depression
* Acceptance

There are many stages of grief and Cindy is displaying the first two, you haven't given her enough time to get depressed for crying out loud. While she is displaying her grief which she is entitled to, there are some mean individuals judging her every word and calling her horrible names while she is coming to terms with the fact she is probably never going to see her grand baby again and her daughter is probably going to end up with a murder charge of some sorts.

disgusting. I simply never thought people could sink this low, but wow. Everyday someone amazes me.

"If something has happened to her (Caylee) I will just die" that made me feel so very bad for her. You could feel her anguish.

I could be wrong but I don't think this was Casey that said that. I beleive it was the friend Christina that said that and Casey's repsonse was "Oh my God what a waste calling you". Correct me if I am wrong. I have never heard Casey say one thing about worrying about her daughter or caring about her daughter. Not one show of emotion about Caylee. So either she knows Caylee is dead or she is being very smug because she knows Caylee is alove and well somewhere and knows we are all being played the fool.

Cindy always says that Casey lies but will eventually always tell the Cindy the truth about it . Well so why does Cindy MAKE her talk to them. WHy is she pussyfooting around her daughter? For good ness sakes, Casey is right there in the house people!!! I don;t care if you make her mad, hurt her feelings or tell her you don;t beleive her, make her talk.

That was Christina , the friend who said that--

I have not heard Cindy sound upset like that , except for that one 911 call.

More information on stages of grief since it's clear some of you don't seem to have a clue what she is going through.

http://www.memorialhospital.org/library/general/stress-THE-3.html

Five Stages Of Grief

1. Denial and Isolation.
At first, we tend to deny the loss has taken place, and may withdraw from our usual social contacts. This stage may last a few moments, or longer.
2. Anger.
The grieving person may then be furious at the person who inflicted the hurt (even if she's dead), or at the world, for letting it happen. He may be angry with himself for letting the event take place, even if, realistically, nothing could have stopped it.
3. Bargaining.
Now the grieving person may make bargains with God, asking, "If I do this, will you take away the loss?"
4. Depression.
The person feels numb, although anger and sadness may remain underneath.
5. Acceptance.
This is when the anger, sadness and mourning have tapered off. The person simply accepts the reality of the loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laznsher
Back