Cindy's Testimony at 911 Tapes Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped, bolded, colored and COMPLETELY off topic but... my god, I thought I was the only one. For the last two months, I've been seeing people who are exact replicas of my brother who passed away 4 years ago. I see them everywhere; grocery store, gas stations, even on TV for god's sake. Spitting images of my brother's face. Why is that? Is God helping us, or is it hurting us? Anyway, off topic, but thanks for making me not be the only one.

I see my son who passed in 2006 everywhere. We are not alone. You posted earlier your brother stands beside you - they contact us in many ways - it's up to us to notice.

sorry OT

IMO Cindy was heavily coached for her "performance" today, and she was congratulated at the end of the Hearing for her ability to control her temper and act like a decent human being on the witness stand. Pitiful that she is given affirmation for behaving in a respectful way, as if that is out of the norm for her (which it is). She had her media guy Jim L. smiling and laughing with her, and NBC's Kerry Sanders chatting up a storm with her as they were leaving the courtroom. She had Mason and Baez smiling broadly at her as if she did good (not to act like the raving B___C H she was in the Zenaida deposition).

I was depressed and saddened that when Cindy had the opportunity on the witness stand to clearly stand up for CAYLEE, she did not, and she hemmed and hawed and danced around the real reason that she frantically called 911 the last time.

They are all so proud of Cindy's performance ... I am NOT. I am sickened by her and Lee's gushing over Caylee's alleged killer, and to have the support of her father in the courtroom. It sickened me that Lee provided the Inmate with moments of endearment and love, rather than expressing concern for his murdered niece.

Especially, after accusing him of molesting her. Oh yeah, that deserves a big "I love you".

In court today, Cindy stated that she asked Casey to bring the Pontiac car back home 2 weeks prior. Didn't Cindy wonder how Casey would be able to get around with Caylee if she just brought back the car? Like she said drop off the car back to the house, well....how about how is Caylee doing? When was Caylee's last doctors appt at her pediatrician?

Allow me to say that one should NEVER fail to post their opinion just because it opposes the masses. Differences in opinion are what foster great discussion and allow others to see a different point of view.

I did the same and I also stopped posting, I only post now if I agree with the masses. Her having to testify in this sitution had to be one of the most difficult times in her life. I felt very bad for her and yet I still want Casey found guilty. I think she did the best she could...

I want to apologize to anyone that I offended with any of my negative comments about CA. I think everyone has a right to their opinion, and they should have a forum to express themselves as do others who do not feel the same way they do.

so....can anyone manage to find a tiny bit of compassion for the woman and the position she's in?

My heart breaks for her.

As maddening and inappropriate as they are, I have always felt a deep compassion for both Cindy and George. I cannot fathom living through what they have, with the accompanying guilt and horror that they most certainly contributed to the problem that ended with Caylee's death as the final solution.

Also, as a subject brought up in this thread - I was riveted by the "Sorority Girls" convention there at the defense table during the break. Bad form. OK, Casey is a human and I'm fine with her feet being unshackled so she can at least be comfortable sitting for long hours - but appearing to OMG it up with the girls during the break when she won't give her family any recognition isn't playing well with me. The clerks should have known better and the defense lawyers seemed OK with it. Camera is still on dorks.

I think the defense lawyers are guilty of acting up during the recess too.

6zymfq.jpg
[/IMG]

I thought CA looked totally defeated and to my astonishment fed KC to the dogs.

Agreed. What else could she do?

CA was trapped by a well-prepared LDB who had a document reference ready for every eventuality to keep CA on track and honest. CA was well stage managed by SA and the best she could do was claim she could not recall or was unsure at times. It did not work.

Also the Judge was likewise well prepared with plenty of supporting research and had basically already made a decision based on that.

This was well executed and if the trial goes the same way then ... KC will be methodically and purposively marched towards the inevitable GUILTY verdict -- despite her outrage, protests and frantic notes to CM/JB.

Cindy also pointed out to LDB that the date was wrong on 2 different transcripts.
That is a sharp-eyed person to spot so small of an error. (It was typed June 15, rather than July).

And yet, she had such a hard time remembering things or glossed over events to make "the family" look better than they are.

Also, when Lee, dressed like a bum :cow:, mouthed his gross comment to his sister and LDB made the comment "I don't think that was for me was it?" (or something to that effect),
Lee emphatically said, "Absolutely Not!"

My heart sunk with all of the above. :cow:

p.s. aww- I love the cow- Thanks for the instructions aksleuth.

Cindy also pointed out to LDB that the date was wrong on 2 different transcripts.
That is a sharp-eyed person to spot so small of an error. (It was typed June 15, rather than July).

And yet, she had such a hard time remembering things or glossed over events to make "the family" look better than they are.

Also, when Lee, dressed like a bum (moo), mouthed his gross comment to his sister and LDB made the comment "I don't think that was for me was it?" (or something to that effect),
Lee emphatically said, "Absolutely Not!"

My heart sunk with all of the above.

I personally believe LDB put the wrong date on the paper work she gave to CA on purpose to show just how sharp CA's mind is. There is no way LDB would make a mistake on her paperwork unless she was trying to prove something to the jury when the trial starts. LDB has something up her sleeve.

Allow me to say that one should NEVER fail to post their opinion just because it opposes the masses. Differences in opinion are what foster great discussion and allow others to see a different point of view.

I want to apologize to anyone that I offended with any of my negative comments about CA. I think everyone has a right to their opinion, and they should have a forum to express themselves as do others who do not feel the same way they do.

As JBean and other mods have posted in the past, you can post opposing thoughts to the Post, not the poster.

I would never attempt to force my opinions on anyone or to change theirs. I would be like CA if I did.

I bring much of my personal life experiences here as I had a family full of narcissist and sociopaths members. So I have been there, done that. I recognize the traits immediately in the As as many of our members also do.

However, given the magnitude of Caylee's murder, I have to remind myself that many here don't know what is like to live among these types and forget whatever lies and actions the A's have committed. So I tend to try to gently remind the post. Sometimes I fall short of my intentions.

I won't go into detail of what I have been through with one of my grandchildren, but it falls just short of a child passing. Barely.......

Sorry if I have offended anyone.

When was Caylee's last doctors appt at her pediatrician?
Any mention of Caylee being at the doctor was through a text from KC to Amy on 5/23/08. KC stated she gave Caylee her cold, and how it sucked waiting at the doctors office.

Who knows if she really took her there though. For all we know KC was sitting in a parking lot scrawling boys names with hearts in a notebook.

I personally believe LDB put the wrong date on the paper work she gave to CA on purpose to show just how sharp CA's mind is. There is no way LDB would make a mistake on her paperwork unless she was trying to prove something to the jury when the trial starts. LDB has something up her sleeve.

I believe the person who prepared the transcript put the wrong month on it.
But, it sure did highlight how sharp Mrs. A was on the stand - and a little bit of her condescending tone shone through at that moment.

I believe the person who prepared the transcript put the wrong month on it.
But, it sure did highlight how sharp Mrs. A was on the stand - and a little bit of her condescending tone shone through at that moment.

You could be right, but something tells me LDB goes over everything with a fine tooth comb, and would catch that mistake. LDB giving HHJP, JB, CM and a witness a document with the wrong date has me shaking my head back, and forth. I guess we will see how it plays out.

I find it incredibly hurtful that everyone laughed so much today in court..I'm sorry but everyone was in court because of a serious issue of a woman that was a mother to a little girl that ended up dead. All of the evidence points to her own mother killing her and didn't mention to anyone for 31 days that she was missing..and then she was found months later in a location that the mother used to bury her dead animals close to her home. Partying and "living the good life" for 31 days and then no crying or plea for anyone that took her child. But today, Caylee's grandmother Cindy did laugh in court today, so did Lee her uncle, and her own mother Casey laughed in court several times today. I didn't see George laugh once today, I can't imagine there is anything to laugh about.

:hug:

I understand how you feel. My son had just turned 15 when he died and for a very long time I would see someone that looked the same from behind and for a moment,believed it could be him.Maybe there had been a terrible mistake.At the same time you know it's not true,but you hope...........

Nothing in CA's actions over the last 2 years have shown me she is looking for a live Caylee. She has changed her stories and made up lies,even in depositions!
I wish I could believe Cindy shared similar feelings,but her actions are so foreign to me,I don't believe it's true.
There is a reason for everything she says. She's trying to get her daughter off of a murder charge. Nothing else,no one else ,matters.
JMO

I look for my little brother too . Sometimes I actually see him in someone else! It makes me very sad...

This was especially hard om me as my dad had just past away from cancer two years earlier. My Mom, she has end stage alzheimers at just 70 years old. She doesn't know her baby is gone....

My only child has a fatal and life -threatening illness. Everything fell on my shoulders. He wasn't married...

Yes, I see where Cindy didn't look for a live Caylee, but I wasn't looking for my live brother. IT was my heart saying he wasn't gone. Guess I didn't want to break it !!!! I did find my brother in many people..... It is so weird.

For you to lose a 15 year old child....I don't wanna go there. Please keep this in mind. You help the rest of us through this with your strength. God Bless and hugs to you !!!!

Charleyann

Snipped, bolded, colored and COMPLETELY off topic but... my god, I thought I was the only one. For the last two months, I've been seeing people who are exact replicas of my brother who passed away 4 years ago. I see them everywhere; grocery store, gas stations, even on TV for god's sake. Spitting images of my brother's face. Why is that? Is God helping us, or is it hurting us? Anyway, off topic, but thanks for making me not be the only one.

OMG....me too!

Charleyann

I find it incredibly hurtful that everyone laughed so much today in court..I'm sorry but everyone was in court because of a serious issue of a woman that was a mother to a little girl that ended up dead. All of the evidence points to her own mother killing her and didn't mention to anyone for 31 days that she was missing..and then she was found months later in a location that the mother used to bury her dead animals close to her home. Partying and "living the good life" for 31 days and then no crying or plea for anyone that took her child. But today, Caylee's grandmother Cindy did laugh in court today, so did Lee her uncle, and her own mother Casey laughed in court several times today. I didn't see George laugh once today, I can't imagine there is anything to laugh about.

BBM
how interesting of a thought. Thank you. Something to think about there.

Your so right! JB, and CM defense=let's win the jury over with laughter. Sad, isn't it!

If I were a juror I would be highly offended at the smirks, laughter, and constant text messaging coming from the defense table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme