Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where Sarah worked please?.

Crime Investigation Australia - Hunt for a Killer The Claremont Murders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNNF1E3mg3c

"Another of those still being investigated is a well educated martial arts practitioner from a wealthy English family who worked closely with Sarah Spiers and had once met Jane Rimmer. He was 34 at the time of the murders and lived alone not far from Claremont. During his police interviews he told a series of blatant lies playing down his close working relationship with Sarah and giving false alibis for the times Jane and Ciara went missing. His polygraph test results have proved inconclusive."
BBM

I know he recently had a pic of himself on FB holding up 3 death lilies (aka fleur de lis). It looked as though none of them flowered.

A woman once got out of her car on the side of an unsealed road to pick some fleur de lis and cam across a dead body - that of JR's. Debbie Marhall's book was named the "Devil's Garden" after these death lilies.

Someone PM'd me that photo and it's dispeared. If anyone has that photo, please let me know.
Is that a pic where he was holding up what looked like three stalks in front of his face?. I recall seeing that pic last night when I was looking through his albums.

Thanks for that information Fence Sitter.

I did some fb stalking and here are some things I noticed. Mods, please delete if this kind of posting is not allowed or discouraged.

1. Around the time when Sunday Night aired their segment on the CSK (31/05/2015), Judoman was o/s and didn't seem to be anxious or concerned, but rather was posting Judo-related photos and seemed normal. As someone stated prior, you would expect the CSK to be anxious or not themselves if such a high profile segment was being aired. This to me points to him being innocent.

However…

2. He is very active on fb, makes plenty of comments. He seems highly regarded on fb, with plenty of people complimenting and seeming to look up to him. This to me suggests that he is social, charismatic, and enjoys the status of running (?) Judo classes at the local university.

3. He has a photo of a mutilated lamb in his pictures. Whilst in the context which it was posted was quite innocent, I personally find it a tad vulgar.

4. He likes Bentley cars. Whilst this means absolutely nothing, I thought that I would mention it as the profile of CSK is that they enjoy cars and takes care of them.

5. He has a child which I would estimate to be approx. 18-20 years old. Could this be the reason the CSK stopped?

Please delete if this is inappropriate

Simi
I saw that and it appears as though he may have a wife as well?. BBM ^

He is pretty active on FB and has been for some time. If he is innocent you would think he would at least acknowledge the case occasionally on fb . If friends of mine were killed like this and there was a major television show doing a story on it I'd be posting reminding people it was on and to watch. He hasn't acknowledged it once from what I can see.

His silence is deafening....

Is that a pic where he was holding up what looked like three stalks in front of his face?. I recall seeing that pic last night when I was looking through his albums.
yep. Can you save it so we can see if they are actually death lilies.

Can you elaborate on this Sutton?

I always wondered what the big deal was about anyone in that footage as it's pretty obvious the killer wouldnt be in the footage at all. He is picking her up in a car/taxi so obviously won't be filmed on the verge.

Even the idea that mm somehow left her there after the hello and somehow got a car and picked her up in that short period of time is so nuts that I'm suprised they ever thought they could sell it.

Footage is a red herring, the doco was all about judoman.
More people. Cops are still collecting DNA last I heard not long ago.
Still going through the crowd

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I read John Douglas's books (Mindhunter, Obsession, BTK, Cases that Haunt Us), Pat Brown's book (The Profiler), and many other books that give instances of criminal profiling. I think they're wrong half the time. But the books describe psychological actions police do to draw out or increase stress in criminals.

Police set up a huge benefit concert in Atlanta in order to entice Wayne Williams (Atlanta Child Killer) into signing up for security. Police have press releases and had newspapers publish articles in order to interact with the Green River Killer and the Zodiac Killer. They create 'super cops' that are the nemesis of the killer (Son of Sam). BTK actually came out of 'remission' because a book was written about him.

Basically the books give hundreds of cases where police use profiling in order to interact with and control suspects. We know LE used criminal profiling from the very beginning of the CSK investigations. That's why I believe the CIA show was designed as a stressor for Judo. I don't think LE knows he's guilty, but they wanted to see his reaction to his speaking on the show and then the announcement that he's a suspect.

I am curious if he's on the video. Judo lied about his alibi on the night JR disappeared. Showing a video on which he's pictured, but not pointed out, would be a great way for the police to really test his reaction.

Have any posters watched all available footage and can say Judo is not any of the bystanders?

Notes re: Judo- I also thought those were asparagus. Many of the pics posted are beautiful, I think they are credited to a professional photographer. I don't understand who his child is. And no clue who his wife is. It is odd that the CSK victims aren't mentioned.

i think the guy that pops his head out at 0:39 seconds looks a lot like JM.

[video=youtube;hbbg-FVij4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbbg-FVij4c[/video]

if CIA doco was a red herring exercise it might explain why it was aired on Pay TV. I wonder if any POI's signed up for pay TV in the months prior.

But everyone is missing the point.

Anyone on the clip cannot be the CSK as they are not in a car/taxi picking JR up.

But everyone is missing the point.

Anyone on the clip cannot be the CSK as they are not in a car/taxi picking JR up.

We don't know what vehicle JR left in. Is there any parking nearby? It might be a bit of a stretch to think he walked to his car and came back to pick JR up, but it's not totally impossible. There didn't seem to be much traffic. Just an idea.

I watched the video and imagined I saw Judo a few times, because I was totally "looking" for evidence to support my theory. That's why I asked what others thought.

What cameras were active watched by who?

The MM figure in the video knows the camera is there. Who says there were just two people involved. Who says there was always a taxi involved. A taxi could follow a MM the block, or, the victim may have been stalked prior weeks, months before.

Sarah was abducted from 347 Stirling hwy (ref:Billy WHizz); 347km @ 77 degrees from Southern Cross. The two bodies laid at 347 degrees, 90 degrees from the SS intersection, passing through Bay view tce.

That may mean Sarah Spiers was lured to Stirling and Stirling. She rang someone from the phone box? A taxi would know Spiers, by the name left with the Swan Taxi Co? Was it two way radio?

There could have been more than one team.

everyone is missing the point.
y

We don't know what vehicle JR left in. Is there any parking nearby? It might be a bit of a stretch to think he walked to his car and came back to pick JR up, but it's not totally impossible. There didn't seem to be much traffic. Just an idea.

Ok let's say that mm went at break neck speed to get his car and somehow got back to her in time.

If you ran into a guy who offered you a lift wouldn't you walk to the car with him? If it was that close that he made that tiny time frame to get back surely she would have just walked along with him???

We established from the video there was about two and a half minutes from MM moving on to JR disappearing. That's enough time to walk about to where the ANZ is on Bayview Tce, get in car and drive back. Or to walk back around the corner to the Coles car park off Gugeri St (above ground or below ground parking) and drive back and pick her up from the bottle shop. He can't have parked in St Quentin's Ave because it's one way and would take to long to go all the way around.

And as stated by Jezz, if his car was that close she would have walked with him. Of course it's possible he got his car, pulled up, and said "last chance for a ride" and she got in.

But I very much doubt the CSK ever got out of his car. I don't believe he was waking around Claremont or at the OBH.

If he was in tandem with someone else in a cab, he could pretend to wave down a cab, another player following him pretending to be an non-associated driver.
I believe they had researched their victims prior. Ciara is the daughter of a Liberal party organiser. Personally, I think they were chosen for their surnames.

Someone with a form of OCD, as police have said before. Police also said he works away. How they come to this conclusion, only police must know. Maybe he FIFOs Southern Cross? That would be how he knows its 347km to Stirling & Stirling hwy?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

i think the guy that pops his head out at 0:39 seconds looks a lot like JM.

His FB page has recently added a heap of old photos from around this era. Definitely fits the hairstyle and dress style.
I thought the profile image of his 3 stems/stalks was 3 rose stems that had been dethorned and deheaded. That freaked me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur