Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is the guy on the footpath follows the victim out the hotel while the taxi kerb crawls behind him just in time to ask share a cab.

Maybe they did call a cab. Ciaras father was prominent in the liberal party.
Its not like the family wasnt known.
I cant find any reference to CG or JR having called a taxi- wouldn't that have been necessary to target them because of their name? Are you proposing that someone with a fake taxi but with a real taxi radio is the CSK? I also cant find anything about specific chemicals being found with the bodies. Do you have any links? Thanks.

And that is why you are more than one user using different alias.
Your statements conflict with each other. You give little but want the world.
Its little wonder no one wants to participate.

Crabstick, Have you seen the sloping path behind the Indiana Tea House? The tow truck off the Groyne is ludicrous. Anyone can use a say borrowed taxi plate for a few hours on a different vehicle. You just have to have the same kind of vehicle.. And Crabstick it`s time you explained about 15 claims of yours, probably more.

The taxi did not follow him south. He felt it had gone the other way.

As usual not in context: "
Although the taxi was angled to turn south on Wanneroo Rd, the bricklayer said he didn’t see it behind him as he carried on down the road. “I didn’t see it again,” he said."

Not really helping at all are you. I wouldnt be surprised if some of the users online end up implicated in the crime. The general nature is attack users and slander POIs to ensure they dont go to trial.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...k=3651020013e618b123527c7205b53f48-1441278161

The bricklayer, now 62, said about 4.30am on a Sunday morning in March 1997 he was heading south on Wanneroo Rd, from Yanchep to his work site at Nollamara, when he saw the taxi begin turning out of Pipidinny Rd in front of him.

Though the taxi was angled to turn south on Wanneroo Rd

There is the guy on the footpath follows the victim out the hotel while the taxi kerb crawls behind him just in time to ask share a cab.
Can you show us the vision please.

Maybe they did call a cab. Ciaras father was prominent in the liberal party.
Its not like the family wasnt known.
She wasn't well known as in a public sense.

You quoted Mel 1303's post as if to answer her question re the chemicals but you never answered it. Any chance you can answer it?

The taxi did not follow him south. He felt it had gone the other way.

As usual not in context: "
Although the taxi was angled to turn south on Wanneroo Rd, the bricklayer said he didn’t see it behind him as he carried on down the road. “I didn’t see it again,” he said."

Not really helping at all are you. I wouldnt be surprised if some of the users online end up implicated in the crime. The general nature is attack users and slander POIs to ensure they dont go to trial.
I don't think you're in a position to use a patronising tone. Your posts are full of inaccuracies (let me know if you want me to list them again) and you're unwilling to provide any source or clarification for any of your dubious claims.

It's actually impossible for the taxi to have pulled out in front of the bricklayer if he was heading North (and the bricklayer south). Therefore, he must have been heading south. He may have changed his mind and gone North but the reason is pretty obvious - to avoid the bricklayer.

Your knit picking and ruling someone out because he wasnt here for one event doesnt mean he wasnt part of an an abduction syndicate.
There is more than one reason they were picked as POIs, although the mayor wasnt popular amongst peers which may be a reason for him to be framed.
More university academics maybe?
From Perth GPO to Janes body is 35kms 180 south. UWA is 35 stirling hwy.
Was it Julie Cutler that studied psychology at Curtin.

It beats the Luke Skywalker version where he levitates her grey Fiat over the rocks at midnight into the water without a scratch on the South side.

Although this is according speculation on this forum by one the users. Was it you?

No it wasn't me. I avoided posting in these threads for a long time because no one seems to be able to look up anything to verify it before they post. I end up correcting crazy theories rather than reading and expanding on interesting ones.

Cases in point:

You think the bricklayer spotted a taxi heading north. The article states it was heading south. You don't even take into account that a taxi (after having a near miss, and also without it's lights on) wouldn't immediately start following the bricklayer again. The driver (whether coming close to a car crash, or being caught red-handed), would need some time to collect their thoughts. If it was the CSK, do you really believe they would start tailgating the bricklayer's car all the way back to the Metro area or risk overtaking the bricklayer so he can get a clear view of taxi numberplate? Or would they perhaps keep heading back the way they were going (SOUTH) but obviously much further behind the bricklayer? (Keep in mind this taxi didn't have lights on)

You think a car ending up in the surf is because a tow truck has dropped it off the groyne. Which also means the tow truck driver needs keys from the surf club to most likely lower the pylon that (95% chance) would be there to stop people driving on the groyne. If tow truck driver was dropping it off the side of a groyne why did he wind all the windows down?? Seems far more likely it was left on the beach and taken away by the tide.

EDIT - You have also taken another forum user's word that JC's car was found on the south side of the groyne... Have you tried to research this "fact"? I can't find any information on it.

The bricklayer was not heading north. More insccuracies referencing media reports. FFS.
Its misleading

Read his quote again. He stated bricklayer heading south in it. Twice.

You are the one claiming bricklayer felt the taxi headed north after near accident.

Your knit picking and ruling someone out because he wasnt here for one event doesnt mean he wasnt part of an an abduction syndicate.
There is more than one reason they were picked as POIs, although the mayor wasnt popular amongst peers which may be a reason for him to be framed.
More university academics maybe?
From Perth GPO to Janes body is 35kms 180 south. UWA is 35 stirling hwy.
Was it Julie Cutler that studied psychology at Curtin.

I'm not ruling anyone out. I'm just pointing out media articles stating that these people have been dismissed. I'm also not ruling anyone out for not being 'here' for one event. Where did I do that? Are you talking about it not being Dixie because he wasn't here for JC disappearance? I still have doubts JC is even connected to CSK.

Are you seriously suggesting PW has been framed by university academics?

Check this:

1. PW is friends with SR. Advised SR to go to police (with a lawyer) and state that SS had been in his cab night before she disappeared. This meeting with police occurred after JR had disappeared, not right after SS disappeared. So quite odd timing if you had pertinent information about the first missing girl.
2. PW collected newspaper clippings related to killings
3. Rang Don Spiers in middle of night complaining he was a suspect
4. Was mayor of Claremont. Could have installed CCTV at any time during that 'timeline of Claremont attacks' (there were about eight of them) or at least made an effort to make Claremont safer at night

If he was being framed, how do you explain all those things above? Is he trying to frame himself too?

If he was being framed by 'academics', how come none of them are smart enough to get the person they are framing convicted? Why have they tried to frame someone and ended up 'framing' about 15 other POI's in the process?

Billys point 4 above that being Mayor PW could have had CCTV installed at any time to make claremont safer....
That also makes you think that he is possibly the only POI who could have had intimate knowledge of where all existing CCTV cameras were... seems strange to me nothing of note except the unidentified male from the CIA show seems to have been caught on CCTV.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Billys point 4 above that being Mayor PW could have had CCTV installed at any time to make claremont safer....
That also makes you think that he is possibly the only POI who could have had intimate knowledge of where all existing CCTV cameras were... seems strange to me nothing of note except the unidentified male from the CIA show seems to have been caught on CCTV.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
There were no CCTV cameras except for Conti who used them for their own purposes.

SS and CG were picked up on roads that form Claremont Town Centre's perimeter. Whilst Gugeri St also serves as a perimeter, the corner of Gugeri and Bay View Tce is central in terms of activity on weekend nights.

Claremont Town Centre is bordered by Stirling Hwy to the south, Stirling Rd to the West, Gugeri St to the north and Leura Ave to the East. All 3 girls went missing on those roads.

The MM, man or woman has their back to the camera. The person never faces the camera like they know its there.
Their shirt flared to disguise their build. Collar up as well.
Jane may be laugh9ng but she looks surprised, like she knows the person but looks surprised, like holy crap, its a complete make over.
The person is there briefly, like they know Jane from somewhere, not like a passerby, they take off.
The person puts their hand out, open face up.
The hair cut is one of formality. One that stops a dirty collar.
Mullets were common unless you worked in an office environment or a driver of some form.
But no one knows MM. How odd.
Its like someone was acting a scene.

The MM, man or woman has their back to the camera. The person never faces the camera like they know its there.
Jane may be laugh9ng but she looks surprised, like she knows the person but looks surprised, like holy crap, its a complete make over.
The person is there briefly, like they know Jane from somewhere, not like a passerby, they take off.
Mullets were common unless you worked in an office environment or a driver of some form.

Can you please reconcile these two posts? (because I can't)

How did mystery man (or woman) spike JR's drinks with coma drugs and avoid being captured on CCTV inside the building and or entering/exiting the hotel?

Thanks

Canceling my post. Let's get the thread cleaned up of the unanswered questions above before I move on to new discussions.

Sutton you might as well, this discussion seems to be going nowhere.

Keen to hear some more ideas that involve people using their brain

Oh yes your right. MM is just a passer by.
No one knows who it is in this 'tight knit clubbing' community whete no one else visits.
But police want to speak to this person.

1. It's highly unlikely MM is a woman
2. MM's shirt was probably flared because a lot of people don't tuck their shirts in
3. Most likely MM said something then put his palms out out - suggesting he said something funny. You seem to think Caitlin Jenner was in town.
4. Mullets were mostly long gone by 1995
5. People don't know him because they can't see his face
6. How do you know lots of people haven't recognised him and called crime stoppers?

Why would there be vision? Why would you want it in video? What does that have to do with anything?

You said guy/woman inside spiked girls drinks with coma drugs

You then said a guy followed girls outside of building and lured them into a cab of which he was a passenger

I don't want the vision at all

I want you to explain why police wouldn't have footage of mystery man (or woman as you claim - !!!) inside the club.

As you have essentially stated that he/she was in there spiking drinks.

Sutton you might as well, this discussion seems to be going nowhere.

Keen to hear some more ideas that involve people using their brain

I cannot turn down a poster who flatters so smoothly ;)

PW has an irrefutable alibi for one of the abductions. But how did he become a suspect in the first place?

I've read articles that basically detail the chain of events as: SR contacted police in 1997 to inform them SS was his fare the night before her abduction. Then in 2004 SR's Embleton (RV/mobile?) home (PW owned the property and the main house on the property) was searched. Police found evidence that led them to believe PW was involved. Police then search PW's Claremont home. They also take a DNA sample.

But the articles also indicate PW was a previous suspect (one of the hundreds that police originally looked at). To further back this up, the articles claim PW began calling Mr. Spiers in 1997/1998, claiming he, himself, was a suspect.

Why was PW originally even on the radar? He was the mayor, for crying out loud. And what could police have found in SR's hone that imitated PW?

There are many questionable things about PW's behavior. Why was he ever driving SR's junky taxi? PW was the mayor, and then a psychologist who made a decent wage of $100,000/year. PW owned 19 investment properties. So is this story true or just a "cover"?

Let me know if I miss a link and I'll find it (I have 30ish bookmarked).

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=3593114

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/09/17/1095320930031.html?from=storylhs

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_news/C/CLAREMONT_serial_killer.php (scroll to "New investigations in unsolved serial killings" article)

I cannot turn down a poster who flatters so smoothly ;)

PW has an irrefutable alibi for one of the abductions. But how did he become a suspect in the first place?

I've read articles that basically detail the chain of events as: SR contacted police in 1997 to inform them SS was his fare the night before her abduction. Then in 2004 SR's Embleton (RV/mobile?) home (PW owned the property and the main house on the property) was searched. Police found evidence that led them to believe PW was involved. Police then search PW's Claremont home. They also take a DNA sample.

But the articles also indicate PW was a previous suspect (one of the hundreds that police originally looked at). To further back this up, the articles claim PW began calling Mr. Spiers in 1997/1998, claiming he, himself, was a suspect.

Why was PW originally even on the radar? He was the mayor, for crying out loud. And what could police have found in SR's hone that imitated PW?

There are many questionable things about PW's behavior. Why was he ever driving SR's junky taxi? PW was the mayor, and then a psychologist who made a decent wage of $100,000/year. PW owned 19 investment properties. So is this story true or just a "cover"?

Let me know if I miss a link and I'll find it (I have 30ish bookmarked).

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=3593114

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/09/17/1095320930031.html?from=storylhs

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_news/C/CLAREMONT_serial_killer.php (scroll to "New investigations in unsolved serial killings" article)

Here's another

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/09/24/1095961862193.html?from=storylhs

"Weygers was a popular mayor with elderly ratepayers and once spent the weekend scrubbing excreta off a bus shelter, rather than locate a council crew. "

I don't know why he initially showed up on the radar. He may have said some strange things during talks with police? He may have had contact with some of the girls through his role as school psychiatrist? It has been reported that he lived with his mother at the time, had access to taxis and multiple properties, including one close to Claremont. Also reported that he collected newspaper clippings of killings. It has been said he was opposed to CCTV being used in Claremont and had arguments with the owner of the Club Bay View as to whose responsibility it was to provide a safe environment for patrons. He also apparently set up a meeting between SR and police to explain why SS DNA might be found in his cab, but (according to reports I have read) this meeting seems as though it was only set up after JR had gone missing and PW had an apparently watertight alibi for that night of her disappearance.. Ie. It does not seem the meeting was set up during the initial appeal for information on SS who was missing for five months prior.

Another website seems to think because of this:

"The police then continue to harass another innocent Perth resident Claremont psychiatrist Peter Weygers, also the lord Mayor of Claremont who had been critical of police publicly. A twist in the story is that he was a suspect because he was renting his house out to a taxi driver mate of his, who because of his suspicious actions, had attracted police attention, and was a leading suspect."

He may also have been investigated because of rumors of his involvement.

He is most likely innocent (articles have since claimed that he is) and police have stated he is, but all the above circumstantial evidence and his subsequent behaviour don't seem to have done him any favours. Especially his association with SR, the guy who tasered cats for a laugh and also took photos of his dead girlfriend, who also had SS in his cab at some point and who seems to be a main POI.

Still, it seems as though eight years after it happened police finally got enough evidence to obtain a search warrant.

Not a lot of them. They had only just arrived on the roads, mostly for smashed cars to panel beatersTilt tray has been around longer than 10 years.
Are you saying you drove the car off the rocks? You have the same mindset and knowledge of the area.

Ha, re timing of JC & me. Yep I know the OBH like anyone does. Love the embankment on summer evenings too once upon a time... Re; JC, I might have been in Dandenong, Melbourne for a job Interview, as well as at their other company location in Heidelberg, Melbourne when JC disappeared in 1988, not totally sure TBH. Was so long ago. I like the name Heidelberg. Nothing to do with Germany either. Yes I know most suburbs & outer areas of Perth. I used to go everywhere on my dirtbike way back then. I had a Honda XL 600 in 1990 & later in mid 1990`s a Yami XT 600. Totally true too. Yeah the XT could fly. Remember when the Wanneroo Councillor put the chain & cross on the cross up north in the Eglington Cul De Sac Crabstick? You were there... Anyways It`s on the CSI video if you want to see it. I have more to add but forgotten for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298