Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a car dealership located at the corner of stirling highway and stirling road, north eastern corner, at the front of the BC Body Club building in 95 / 96 / 97 ?

Did they sell holdens - station wagons (and panel vans), the pv used could have been a trade in ? If the station wagon vehicle was part of a car dealership stock then the perp would have access to many vehicles. It would also be very easy for him to affix magnetic signs eg taxi signs.

perp could be a salesman who would have access to new and used vehicles.

I believe the BC body club building was destroyed due to arson fire and the total building was then demolished and rebuilt. Timing of that fire could be critical. I'll do a check on landgate to see if I can work out when this occurred.

Was there any access to the rear of BC body club building / Lee Partridge's building from Stirling Road and that is where the vehicle was not seen to go through the lights the night SS was taken ? I believe there was access to Partridge property from St Quentin; to be verified.

If there was a car dealership there, it was next door to Lee Partridge's screen printing business and she was the one questioned about the clothesline (washing line) in her rear yard. Was there a line in her rear yard ? Could there have been a line in the yard of BC body club that was shared ?

The Schramm review did not discover the fibres. However, it recommend that Macro expand their enquiries on a light coloured station wagon reported to be offering lifts to females in and around the Claremont area. The reports Macro were receiving was it could possibly have been a Telecom vehicle with a ladder on the roof. Apparently enquiries had been left unfinished because Detectives were unable to determine which Telecom vehicles were provided to certain employees at the time. Apparently the records/register for their vehicles was quite loose and almost impossible to track who had the vehicle and a what times. That combined with a focus of LW, led to the enquiries with Telecom to be left unfinished.

Macro already had a POI before the Schramm review, he worked for Telecom, drove their vehicles and often frequented the Claremont area night clubs etc.

The Schramm review did not discover the fibres. However, it recommend that Macro expand their enquiries on a light coloured station wagon reported to be offering lifts to females in and around the Claremont area. The reports Macro were receiving was it could possibly have been a Telecom vehicle with a ladder on the roof. Apparently enquiries had been left unfinished because Detectives were unable to determine which Telecom vehicles were provided to certain employees at the time. Apparently the records/register for their vehicles was quite loose and almost impossible to track who had the vehicle and a what times. That combined with a focus of LW, led to the enquiries with Telecom to be left unfinished.

Macro already had a POI before the Schramm review, he worked for Telecom, drove their vehicles and often frequented the Claremont area night clubs etc.
dna test all telecom workers who were employed around the time the time the girls went missing,

How does a SK go out & buy a new VR or VS Commodore wagon going by the fabric hairs obtained? Looks like he was doing bog laps around the suburb looking for girls. Interesting re dealership there Papertrail. Or does he have a rellie who has a dealership he loans cars off, & loaned a VR for a couple of months?

could be mum and dads , if so wonder weather they will come forward now theyve seen there car all over the news ???

Wasn't there a car dealership located at the corner of stirling highway and stirling road, north eastern corner, at the front of the BC Body Club building in 95 / 96 / 97 ?

Did they sell holdens - station wagons (and panel vans), the pv used could have been a trade in ? If the station wagon vehicle was part of a car dealership stock then the perp would have access to many vehicles. It would also be very easy for him to affix magnetic signs eg taxi signs.
It was called Brooking Mazda and I believe it closed down in early 90s.

Do you know if Telecom Man was ever DNA tested?

Do you know if Telecom Man was ever DNA tested?

He was asked to provide a DNA sample and refused. I think they may have obtained a sample via a court action though. Even so, just because they have DNA now, it does not mean any of the previous POI's have been ruled out, the DNA sample may be a partial degraded sample (highly likely) that is not enough to pass scrutiny in court.

It was called Brooking Mazda and I believe it closed down in early 90s.

the things you find using google. A guy had written a book named "waltzing the magpies" and details are published online. firstly the book was published in 2004 and the guy detailed that he had purchased a vehicle from Brooking Mazda's Rod Evans 7 years ago so that would make it 1997 ! If Brooking Mazda were at the corner of Stirling Highway and Stirling Road all I can say is effing hell. Just because it was a Mazda dealership doesn't mean they didn't stock Holden Commodores.

https://books.google.co.nz/books?id...UQ6AEIPDAF#v=onepage&q=brooking mazda&f=false

Is this information regarding the suspected telecom vehicle and POI available publicly ?

Is this information regarding the suspected telecom vehicle and POI available publicly ?

No it's not, it's what I have picked up along the way. So feel free to disregard it, after all if it's not public then it's not true is it?

just a thought police used panel vans in the 90s as dive vans they also drove white commodores weather or not they used the vs series 1 i dont know but im guessing they did

If you check the historic maps on Landgate the carparking bays on stirling highway had vehicles parked onsite until the aerial photo dates 22/12/2003.

the aerial photo dated 21/12/2004 shows the larger bulk of the building's right side (next to the Lee Partridge building) totally demolished. This bulk of the demolished building extended to St Quentin.

photos attached. left photo is 6 feb 95, right is 12 dec 2004

Attachments

• 6 feb 95.PNG
    6 feb 95.PNG
    982.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 12 dec 2004.PNG
    12 dec 2004.PNG
    752.9 KB · Views: 31
I am confused. Why post it then? If it has no relevance at all?

because if my initial post I said I would follow up. It still could be relevant because who knows, he may be connected to the perp

Sorry papertrail... but I think your clutching at straws with that one... There's probably been hundreds of suicides in Claremont alone in the last 20 years.

Sorry papertrail... but I think your clutching at straws with that one... There's probably been hundreds of suicides in Claremont alone in the last 20 years.

not at the railway station over the road from where all the girls had been. just putting it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member