Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a FB comment (idk where, one of the news sites) where a woman said she believed the CSK was the Belmont gun shop suicide guy. Anyone know who this was? Was he ever a suspect?
richard dorrough confessed to killing 3 women whilst in the navy
dont know if hes a suspect,might be one for the paper trail

Papertrail,

DOBSON was not a member of the Macro Task Force at any point in time.

1st sentence of article link I posted yesterday gives a totally alternative view than yours. What evidence can you supply that supports your assertion ?

A DETECTIVE who worked on the Claremont serial killer case says a rape at Karrakata Cemetery one year before the first murder could be “incredibly important” to the investigation."

"

I believe this is referring to LW - he was a junior officer within a government department. It was just a misreport.

It may not be 'misreported'. The 2nd sentence mentions 'also' when referring to 42yo public servant'. Have a read of the caption under the photograph of the Conti -- shows how much the media get things wrong all the time -- bolded para below.

WA Police officers Constable Darren Anstee and Sergeant Terry Hollier near the Continental Hotel in Claremont — the last place Ciara Glennon Jane Rimmer and Sarah Spiers were last seen.Source:News Corp Australia

Very early on they suspected a junior police officer who surfaced during a decoy operation. He later went to the media claiming his innocence.

The macro taskforce also honed in on a 42-year-old public servant who lived in the nearby suburb of Cottesloe. He was subject to round the clock surveillance but he was never charged.

Richard Dorrough has been ruled out as a suspect. This article has a timeline of his whereabouts:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...h/news-story/5db2ff7d9fb88ad450c7711d90050452

The 3rd woman (still unidentified by police) could well be the 2nd victim missing from Broome -- Petronella Albert.

It would be interesting to know when Dorrough left the navy; then the timeline might make sense. Also be interesting to know if he suicided due to pressure from police.

This ABN 1st registered for Qld Dec 1999, totally cancelled September 2014 (time of suicide).
http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=16006121812

Action Home Maintenance -- good heavens a serial killer doing home maintenance. ABN postcode 4670 -- Bundaberg. Cancelled 2 May 2007.

Every person in this video was identified, with the exception of MM (hence his name). There's no MM2.

rewatch that video and listen very carefully at the exact timing when Leibmann asks Stanbury the question and at the same time take note of the exact cctv images that are on screen. Stanbury does NOT indicate that police identified EVERYONE IN THE CONTI he indicate they identified everyone ON THE STREET. MM2 walks out of the Conti at a different time.

https://www.police.wa.gov.au/About-Us/Our-history/WA-Police-Honour-Roll

I take your point but have a look at his credentials. Major Crime Division detective superintendent, I'm not sure a decomposed body would "haunt him forever".

most homicide detectives will tell you "you cannot unsee what you have seen, you cannot unhear what you hear".

A decomposed by might not haunt forever, but the circumstances would certainly haunt for ever. Just realizing that such evil exists and walks amongst us everyday.

It may not be 'misreported'. The 2nd sentence mentions 'also' when referring to 42yo public servant'. Have a read of the caption under the photograph of the Conti -- shows how much the media get things wrong all the time -- bolded para below.

WA Police officers Constable Darren Anstee and Sergeant Terry Hollier near the Continental Hotel in Claremont — the last place Ciara Glennon Jane Rimmer and Sarah Spiers were last seen.Source:News Corp Australia

Very early on they suspected a junior police officer who surfaced during a decoy operation. He later went to the media claiming his innocence.

The macro taskforce also honed in on a 42-year-old public servant who lived in the nearby suburb of Cottesloe. He was subject to round the clock surveillance but he was never charged.

Bart has stated very early in the BF thread "I heard a rumour that it was a cop who died in a car accident in Kalamunda. Possible but don't subscribe to the theory that the police covered it up because it was one of their own and would have exposed how incompetent they were in the investigation."

I had also read something similar somewhere else, will try to find it.

Bart has stated very early in the BF thread "I heard a rumour that it was a cop who died in a car accident in Kalamunda. Possible but don't subscribe to the theory that the police covered it up because it was one of their own and would have exposed how incompetent they were in the investigation."

I had also read something similar somewhere else, will try to find it.

If Bart knows the year and month of this 'socalled (rumoured) policeman's death' ' it would help.

rewatch that video and listen very carefully at the exact timing when Leibmann asks Stanbury the question and at the same time take note of the exact cctv images that are on screen. Stanbury does NOT indicate that police identified EVERYONE IN THE CONTI he indicate they identified everyone ON THE STREET. MM2 walks out of the Conti at a different time.

my understanding is police identified everyone in Claremont on both the JR night and the CG night. Therefore they knew everyone who was in Claremont on those nights bar MM.

my understanding is police identified everyone in Claremont on both the JR night and the CG night. Therefore they knew everyone who was in Claremont on those nights bar MM.

from where are you getting your 'understanding' ? There is nothing out there that indicates what you say

They're talking about LW. Just a case of poor journalism as well as inability to interpret basic concepts.

while you're here Bart -- where did you hear about the policeman's death in Kalamunda ?

They're talking about LW. Just a case of poor journalism as well as inability to interpret basic concepts.

don't think so -- it is quite clear the journo was quite clear in what they were writing. It is what you choose to read and how you choose to read what is written -- very hard reading between the lines isn't it

The journo mentions this person publicly proclaimed their innocence. If it's not LW then perhaps you can offer an explanation as to who that is and why no one in the history of CSK forums and blogs nor any other media outlet has made reference to it.

Your patronising of others that you perceive less informed and less intelligent is wearing thin considering you have a vast documented history of misinterpretation and lying. Can you please tone it down a notch.

I don't consider anyone less intelligent than me. Tone yourself down buddy. Misinterpretation and lying ........look in the mirror buddy. Time to take your meds again

Ms Moulton wrote "Very early on they suspected a junior police officer who surfaced during a decoy operation. He later went to the media claiming his innocence."

You say "the journo mentions this person publicly proclaimed their innocence." SHE DID NOT SAY THAT. She in fact said "he later went to the media claiming his innocence".

Misinterpretation on your behalf buddy

If it's not LW then perhaps you can offer an explanation as to who that is and why no one in the history of CSK forums and blogs nor any other media outlet has made reference to it." Very simple explanation -- the media decided not to go with the story or the police shut down the story.

But we will know when you go to the trouble of getting the FACTS from Emily Moulton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc