Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabstick I hope you don't get crabby at me for pointing something out to you and that is you appear to have the wrong location for Corryn Rayney (in your map unaccompanied by explanation in your reply at #176). She had not been located in that section of Kings Park that you have indicated in your map. Care to say why you have chosen the line that goes through Midland?

Just to add to my post above: I don't at all mean to sound dismissive of anyone's theory, there - more just pointing out the error in assuming uncaught serial killers must be super clever.

Crabstick in your map @ reply #159 you have the irish consulate pinned on the map. as far as I know the Irish consulate is based in East Perth. Was this consulate based in the City Beach location in 1996 or 1997-- is that why you're indicating it where you did? Do you have the address?

The first time I looked on Google Earth. I couldn't say it was there in 1996. The icon was there, then it vanished from Google Earth.
I have the Irish Embassy is in town?

Crabstick in your map @ reply #159 you have the irish consulate pinned on the map. as far as I know the Irish consulate is based in East Perth. Was this consulate based in the City Beach location in 1996 or 1997-- is that why you're indicating it where you did? Do you have the address?

The 2nd zodiac killer on the west coat of America is believed to have used a symbol used by astrologers to form his dump site pattern.

Hence my thoughts on the Southern Cross. As above, as below

Hence the ?. The bodies of the two girls may not be exact. Maybe within a metres, Jane could be 20 metres. Don't have the coords.
Ill have a look. The line wasn't chosen to go through Midland. Its a parallel off the angle of South Perth, like Ciara, Jane is South 180 degs of the South Perth angle.

At first I thought it might have been Golden Triangle Triads. Heroin?
IntroToTriads.png

The cleaning fluid found on site are not just cleaning but in drug manufacture. Also a powerful sedative? The coma drug?
Some of these drugs, cheaper than Heroin are mixed in with heroin.

Crabstick I hope you don't get crabby at me for pointing something out to you and that is you appear to have the wrong location for Corryn Rayney (in your map unaccompanied by explanation in your reply at #176). She had not been located in that section of Kings Park that you have indicated in your map. Care to say why you have chosen the line that goes through Midland?

"The cleaning fluid found on site are not just cleaning but in drug manufacture. Also a powerful sedative? The coma drug?
Some of these drugs, cheaper than Heroin are mixed in with heroin."

I was totally unaware of any cleaning fluid at a site. What site are you referring to? Do you know what this fluid was?

The cleaning fluid is mentioned in Debi Marshalls book.

"The cleaning fluid found on site are not just cleaning but in drug manufacture. Also a powerful sedative? The coma drug?
Some of these drugs, cheaper than Heroin are mixed in with heroin."

I was totally unaware of any cleaning fluid at a site. What site are you referring to? Do you know what this fluid was?

Probably unrelated in 1997. Gerard Ross murder. St Gerard the Irish saint, Ross meaning headland in Gaelic
St Gerards feast day is 16th October. Bashed, no sexual act carried out. Makes no sense.

Another taken 2 days prior the feast day, In this case St Gerard 16th October.
Anyone have coordinates for where Gerards body was found?

Abducted from the Perth suburb, Rockingham, 14-10-1997. During a family holiday, Gerard was rollerbladding to the shops when he was taken. His body was found 15 days later.

It was a crime that sent shockwaves through the Rockingham community. Sunday marks 15 years since 11-year-old Gerard Ross was kidnapped while playing in Kent Street at the foreshore – his body was found 15 days later dumped in a pine plantation in Karnup.
The case made headlines across Australia and remains unsolved. Many local police, State Emergency Services volunteers and residents took part in the agonising search for Gerard. A memorial for Gerard sits outside Rockingham police station. He and his family were visiting Rockingham during the school holidays and while only metres from his siblings Gerard was abducted on October 14, 1997.
http://www.mako.org.au/unsolvedcrimes.html

Yes I saw his cross when riding my dirtbike through the Baldivis pine Plantation. Members of the local riding school found him. Sad case indeed.

So you can give us a location from Google Maps? Or a street?

Yes I saw his cross when riding my dirtbike through the Baldivis pine Plantation. Members of the local riding school found him. Sad case indeed.

Stakehill road. Totally bare pine plantation by the bend on the right. Take the top track to the right, lower of the 2 (ie 10 m apart) prob 150 m in. Yep in Karnup.

Does Gerard have his own thread here on WS?

His case reminds me of Daniel Morcombe. And like that case, it's a sure bet Gerard's killer is a known pedophile, very likely free at the time when he should have been in jail for life, for earlier crimes against kids. They just keep letting them out... and letting them out... until they murder a child and are caught for it. Sickening. Don't even get me started.

I don't think Gerard Ross was sexually interfered with. Just bashed and dumped.

two weeks later his fully-clothed body was found less than 20km away in Karnup, south of Perth. The money was still in his back pocket.

Detectives said Gerard had suffered a senseless "brutal death" and that his body appeared to have been hurriedly dumped.
http://www.news.com.au/national/no-...r-of-gerard-ross/story-fncynjr2-1226730066395

Does Gerard have his own thread here on WS?

His case reminds me of Daniel Morcombe. And like that case, it's a sure bet Gerard's killer is a known pedophile, very likely free at the time when he should have been in jail for life, for earlier crimes against kids. They just keep letting them out... and letting them out... until they murder a child and are caught for it. Sickening. Don't even get me started.

Sarah McMahon has not attended work since Wednesday 8 November 2000. Sarah was last seen driving her vehicle, a 1986 White Ford Meteor Sedan, registered number 7FO-731 in an easterly direction on Great Eastern Highway, Greenmount. She was last seen wearing dark jeans, black turtle neck sweater and black suede jacket. Concern is held for her safety and welfare.
http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/en...profiles/profiles/m/c/mcmahon sarah anne - wa

Missing 2 days prior Irish St Grellán of Cráeb Grelláin feast day (5th century like Saint PATRICK) 10th November

One day Sara had visions which informed her that the Saints who had been present at the death of Jesus would come, and that she must help them. Sara saw them arrive in a boat. The sea was rough, and the boat threatened to founder. Mary Salome threw her cloak on the waves and, using it as a raft, Sarah floated towards the Saints and helped them reach land by praying

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Sarah

Glennon means cloak

Legend of St Brigid’s Cloak
http://www.brigidine.org.au/about-us/index.cfm?loadref=35
The legend of Brigid’s cloak is often told. It’s the story about the manner in which she came to acquire the land to build her monastery at Kildare. It is often regarded as one of the first miracles associated with her.

Did the above mentioned victims mothers go to church?

Ever so coincidental I know.

IT is more than once month since Cottesloe-raised Lorrin Whitehead simply vanished. - Iona college

Since February 8, when she failed to show up at her workplace in North Geelong, there have been no sightings of the 43-year-old.
http://www.news.com.au/national/wa-...ing-near-geelong/story-e6frfkp9-1226596648340

Another Connacht Irish saint feast day Feb 9 - Cairech Dergain

The province of Connacht has the greatest number of native Irish speakers at between 5–10% (40,000–55,000) of the population. There are several important Irish-speaking areas in Counties Galway and Mayo.

Following the Norman invasion of Ireland, the ancient kingdoms were shired into a number of counties for administrative and judicial purposes. In later centuries, local government legislation has seen further sub-division of the historic counties. The province of Connacht has no official function for local government purposes, but it is an officially recognised subdivision of the Irish state.

Sarah McMahon has not attended work since Wednesday 8 November 2000. Sarah was last seen driving her vehicle, a 1986 White Ford Meteor Sedan, registered number 7FO-731 in an easterly direction on Great Eastern Highway, Greenmount. She was last seen wearing dark jeans, black turtle neck sweater and black suede jacket. Concern is held for her safety and welfare.
http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/en...profiles/profiles/m/c/mcmahon sarah anne - wa

Missing 2 days prior Irish St Grellán of Cráeb Grelláin feast day (5th century like Saint PATRICK) 10th November

One day Sara had visions which informed her that the Saints who had been present at the death of Jesus would come, and that she must help them. Sara saw them arrive in a boat. The sea was rough, and the boat threatened to founder. Mary Salome threw her cloak on the waves and, using it as a raft, Sarah floated towards the Saints and helped them reach land by praying

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Sarah

Glennon means cloak

Legend of St Brigid’s Cloak
http://www.brigidine.org.au/about-us/index.cfm?loadref=35
The legend of Brigid’s cloak is often told. It’s the story about the manner in which she came to acquire the land to build her monastery at Kildare. It is often regarded as one of the first miracles associated with her.

Stakehill road. Totally bare pine plantation by the bend on the right. Take the top track to the right, lower of the 2 (ie 10 m apart) prob 150 m in. Yep in Karnup.

Hey Parkie thanks for that. Stakehill Road has a couple of bends in it. Do you mean the bend that is formed when Stakehill connects with Baldivis Rd or are the bends you refer to near Mandurah Road intersection? Any chance of you posting a google earth map?

Jane Rimmer was found in Lilies

The Easter Lily is a badge worn at Easter by Irish republicans as symbol of remembrance for Irish republican combatants who died during or were executed after the 1916 Easter Rising. Depending on the political affiliations of the bearer, it can also commemorate members of the pre-Treaty Irish Republican Army, the post-Treaty Irish Republican Army, and either the Provisional IRA or the Official IRA. It may also be used to commemorate members of the Irish National Liberation Army.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Lily_(badge)

220px-Metal_Easter_Lily.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member