Clint says LE wants to close the case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes teh, it seems there are a lot of things that are not what they appear/appeared to be in this case. My WTFness is reaching an all time high!

My WTFness and my hink have apparently run into each other and are running amuck. :banghead: Much like the citizens of C City.........

I have an idea BD told him they were trying to close the case. That sounds like her to me. But what's interesting to me is, what he was arrested on had nothing to to with Hailey, but it appears that LE sure took advantage of it to have a talk with him about Hailey...perhaps, and I'm just wondering out loud here, CD has not been as available to LE as we thought.

IMO, since the beginning. This whole group surrounding HD doesn't have the best of relationships and trust for LE. Trust is a crucial...and it's just not there. Getting info and then sorting and deciphering must be like pulling teeth.

Somehow I just don't see LE telling Clint to "give up." Maybe they told Clint to "give it up" simply meaning that it was time for him to stop supporting his wife and her boyfriend, you know the person of interest and the suspect in the disappearance of his daughter. I don't believe they told Clint, well there bud, you know you really just to need to give up because we want to close this case. We know Hailey is dead, we don't care if we find her body or not, we just want to close this case. I just can't see any LE agency doing that. Good grief, I can only imagine if I were LE in that town and had to continually arrest the parents of a child that is missing, I'd be mighty tired of it by now. Clint says that LE won't share information with him, I can understand that. Why would they want to share their information with him if he is continually supporting Billie and her boyfriend? Clint needs to open his eyes and just as I said yesterday, man up. This poor little girl deserved so much more than what she got.

~jmo~

I have an idea BD told him they were trying to close the case. That sounds like her to me. But what's interesting to me is, what he was arrested on had nothing to to with Hailey, but it appears that LE sure took advantage of it to have a talk with him about Hailey...perhaps, and I'm just wondering out loud here, CD has not been as available to LE as we thought.

Could this be because of the form he choose to *Cough* Cough* "Relax" has made him not want to come close to LE???? :waitasec:

Or, is it something else......????:waitasec:

I am sure LE would give him immunity to most anything , for them to find out what happen to Haily and bring Justice for her...

Somehow I just don't see LE telling Clint to "give up." Maybe they told Clint to "give it up" simply meaning that it was time for him to stop supporting his wife and her boyfriend, you know the person of interest and the suspect in the disappearance of his daughter. I don't believe they told Clint, well there bud, you know you really just to need to give up because we want to close this case. We know Hailey is dead, we don't care if we find her body or not, we just want to close this case. I just can't see any LE agency doing that. Good grief, I can only imagine if I were LE in that town and had to continually arrest the parents of a child that is missing, I'd be mighty tired of it by now. Clint says that LE won't share information with him, I can understand that. Why would they want to share their information with him if he is continually supporting Billie and her boyfriend? Clint needs to open his eyes and just as I said yesterday, man up. This poor little girl deserved so much more than what she got.

~jmo~

Can we get an "AMEN" for this post? Great post!

Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
There are very few black and white rules on Websleuths and the rules do change.

Here are some really basic rules to remember;

1- Be respectful when posting. No name calling, baiting, or sarcasm

2- Stick to the facts in the main stream media

3- No rumors allowed

4- Keep your theories logical and not outrages.

5- Do not accuse innocent people of crimes

6- Do not state something as fact when in reality it is not

7- Do not post what others are saying on other blogs or forums. This just encourages rumors which is something we work hard at trying to avoid.

8- Do not post the full names of anyone unless they have appeared in the main stream media.

9- No sleuthing of neighbors, friends, innocent relatives. Remember just because a criminal is someones next door neighbor does not give us the right to pull all their public records and post them on Websleuths. Put yourself in their shoes.

10- Don't be a jerk.

A reminder.............posted by Tricia. Do not accuse people that have not been named in MSM as a POI.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It could mean-- Brace yourself, we're ready to close this case, because Clint is head in the sand when it comes to BD and SA.

(see how optimistic I am?)

My optimism is right there with yours.

I think I need to take a self-imposed vacation from this case. My WTF'ness meter is pegged out.

I'm not buying this one bit. I don't know whether CD simply misunderstood what LE was saying or that he did not like the message they gave him, which I do not believe was that they want to close the case. I don't want a TO, so I'll leave it at that. MOO.

Maybe LE had a brutally honest meeting with him that he interprets as they want him to give up (hope) of finding Hailey alive. If he's ragged and run down from chasing useless leads, missing court dates, and self medicating....LE is probably trying to help him before he completely bottoms out.

Yes, this was my first thought, too. They may have told him they think it is futile for him to be driving all over and handing out flyers, as in LE knows who the perp is and they don't think Hailey will be found anywhere but around CCity, and most likely she will only be found after they get someone to talk! jmo

My WTFness has no limits in this case - however I really hope they close this soon so Hailey can rest and the ones who hurt her can rot.

Moo

I am so baffled with both of these parents, they have stated, that all LE want's to do is close this case.
They can both hold out hope that their daughter could still be alive, closing the case would mean finding her.
Why on earth would both of them make that statement.
I would think that both of them, along with LE, would have the ultimate goal of finding Hailey and closing this case.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=358736

Shortly after being released, Dunn posted the following message on his Facebook page:

another one of those days that didnt go very good. le wants me to give up so they can close the case.ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN! where is hailey darlene dunn?shes out there somewhere, somebody knows something. please dont give up on her.....

I dont understand the "give up" part. Give up - as in stop looking for Hailey, or Give up - as in provide them with information about BJD or SA so they can solve the case.

Didn't BJD say something similar after she was released from jail?

"No one seems concerned that I have a kid that is missing," Billie Jean Dunn said. "They just want to have someone to blame."

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/mar/18/Mother-of-missing-Colorado-City-teen-Hailey-Dunn/

I just don't understand these 2. Never have, never will.

MOO

Mel

Maybe LE had a brutally honest meeting with him that he interprets as they want him to give up (hope) of finding Hailey alive. If he's ragged and run down from chasing useless leads, missing court dates, and self medicating....LE is probably trying to help him before he completely bottoms out.

Exactly what I think he meant...not give up the case...give up on a living Hailey....They were probably hoping that having him all to themselves for a night he might be able to provide them with a scrap or two of information about their main suspects.... He has a chip on his shoulder toward LE I think probably longstanding chip! He is definitely not a very responsible man... (how have these people been able to remain children for so long?)

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=358736

Shortly after being released, Dunn posted the following message on his Facebook page:

another one of those days that didnt go very good. le wants me to give up so they can close the case.ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN! where is hailey darlene dunn?shes out there somewhere, somebody knows something. please dont give up on her.....

He just sounds depressed to me. :(

I'm not going to say it....nope, not going there....this case is really one for the history books. It beats out HC, ICA by a MILE! I try not to read much on this case anymore because my hinkey meter and rules go off the chart. I'm being a good girl, or trying very hard to be.

Of course they want to close this case! Close the case = solve the case. If they actually want to close an aspect of the case at this point in time, then I'm thinking they are telling the man that they have every reason to close the missing person aspect. Unfortunately, that leaves the murder aspect. I think CD is simply not understanding what LE was saying to him...or just refuses to understand what LE was saying to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WMGTrueCrime