Clint says LE wants to close the case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Dr. Especially considering the majority of the background info. on this case is happening right there on FB. For God's sake, the man's FB posts becomes internet fodder very quickly and I am sure he knows that.

It has always seemed to be an "us against them" mentality since this case began.

OT Anyone willing to help a newbie grab an avatar? Not sure how to go about that? Thanks.

YB

Welcome YepperBepper!! :)

:welcome:

:wagon:

BBM (Bold By Me)- You can get the information from this link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_avatars

I agree with you Dr. Especially considering the majority of the background info. on this case is happening right there on FB. For God's sake, the man's FB posts becomes internet fodder very quickly and I am sure he knows that.

It has always seemed to be an "us against them" mentality since this case began.

OT Anyone willing to help a newbie grab an avatar? Not sure how to go about that? Thanks.

YB

YepperBepper,

:welcome: :greetings:

Happy posting!!

My new favorite sentence. :crazy:
On a serious note,
I agree with all of you. Today, I am just disgusted that this case is all about BJD being arrested and her love for her <Mod Snip> bf SA--the main suspect and the arrest and late court arrival of CD!!! :banghead:

What the heck is wrong with these people? Where is Hailey and why is CD running his mouth on fb??? He gets NO PITY FROM ME...not now.
Justice for Hailey.

LE needs to find Hailey and arrest someone soon. I swear I may start drinkin. :innocent:

Hey, until you make that step, I'll drink one for you. I'm just that type of person who will sacrifice for the team..............:Banane35:

I think the small tight drug culture of persons involved is HIGHLY impeding the case. Lots of fear. Lots of not wanting to be a snitch. It has to end and someone needs to stand up to it all. Make a deal with the cops or whatever. There is more than likely information about conversations etc that can be told to LE but FEAR and selfishness is preventing the truth to connect the dots. Keep the pressure up folks.

YB
:Welcome1:

So well thought out and written........so whole heartedly agree.......

You had me choking back tears......:hug:

Please go to Texas and talk to Clint.......please

Oh if things were that easy..Oh how I do wish that things were that easy..that I could just hop on the plane outta here to Dallas/Ft. Worth{only a 45 min.flight from Memphis}and rent me a car at the airport and speed me lil' azz to Colorado City Texas..Find Connie Jones house and walk right up to her doorstep and politely demand to speak with her son Clint...

And just plead with him to do so as I did in my above post..Him gladly say.."Okay I'm ready to sit with any/all LEO and FBI and willingly be completely forthcoming with every single thing that he can rack his brain to think of..along with be totally willing to be brutally honest in all areas that investigators ask of him..Even those extremely uncomfortable areas..even those things you've never even uttered to another soul..to be absolutely giving everything of one's self..no matter how dificult..no matter how long and no matter how it effects him..that he do it all and more anything and absolutely everything that is humanly possible he needs to do and say and answer and help investigators finish putting the last pieces of this puzzle that is so very unfortunately his beautiful daughter's once vibrant..full of life..with all the potentials that life could have had to offer her..all awaiting her for a future in any direction that she chose..Sadly..tragically that is all gone..gone forever..in the blink of an eye a little girl's bright and bubbly personality and eagerness to get out there and live life to the fullest..it's all gone..she is gone..

Get mad..get angry.. let it sink in that a monster has ripped all of this away from your beautiful daughter..all her hopes..her dreams.. her wanting to one day be an adoptive mom..a monster took that all away and ripped her literally from your arms and your life forever..Get mad as he!! Clint!! Get so mad that you cannot see any other path than that of doing the one and only thing that you can still do for Hailey..Bring her home to be laid to rest with dignity and respect and by God ensure justice on Hailey's behalf..Don't let her have died in vain..her voice silenced in life most likely because the monster feared that Hailey would tell of the abuses that monster inflicted on her and..IMO.. that monster is Shawn Adkins..and he is the one that sileneced your daughter to save himself..

Do not let Hailey's voice be silenced.There is no doubt that Hailey is still very much there with you Clint{and she always will be}and you know that she wants her daddy to be her voice that this man stole and took away..do not let him succeed Clint!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

And the way for you to be Hailey's voice is to go right here..right now..Immediately and work hand and hand with investigators to successfully put these last pieces of the puzzle together..Be Hailey's voice that will show Shawn that he better know that he is going to live to regret the day that he ever chose to lay a finger on one.. single.. solitary hair on Hailey Darlene Dunn's head... TO hell with your past with LE..Clint..To hell with even yesterdays' run in with the courts and LE..Your one and only concern is Hailey Darlen Dunn your beautiful daughter and nothing and certainly no one..even Hailey's mother Billie Jean can stand in the way of you doing what you know..you feel strongly in your heart is the right thing to do..Be Hailey's voice..Demand justice on behalf of Hailey and what has been done to her..

Scorekeeper~If I could I would say all of those things to Clint..I'd do anything to see justice for this child whose stole our hearts yet we never will even have the pleasure of personally meeting..MY FEARS~Sadly I fear that my pleas..the pleas of a perfect stranger would go unheard..falling on deaf ears..Y ou know I believed this man when he said all of these things..that he wouldn't stop til Hailey was found and that he'd not give up til she was brought home..I still believe those words from Clint Dunn but he has lost his way..he has lost focus of what is important here..The only thing that matters..and that's Hailey..

God Do I pray there is someone close to Clint..someone that Clint does infact listen to{maybe even Richy}..that will go to him right now and say something similar to these things that we're saying here..The words matter not it is that he must-must-must refocus..zoom in his sights on all things Hailey..and he has got to face the hardest.. most difficult situation that I believe any human being could ever bear and that is to face the harsh..cold reality that his baby girl is not coming home..He has got to let those feelings come over him and get angry as he!! at the monster who has stolen his little girl's life and ripped his heart's joy right out of his arms..his life.. Get angry and MOST IMPORTANT get determined..determined to stop at NOTHING...AND i DO MEAN NOTHING..AND I DO MEAN NO ONE..TO LET NOTHING AND NO ONE STOP HIM FROM FINDING HIS BABY GIRL AND SEEING TO SERVE SWIFT AND FIRM JUSTICE ON HIS BABY'S GIRL'S BEHALF..

IF/WHEN THE ABOVE HAPPENS..HELL WILL HAVE NO FURY{and it won't have a d@mn thing to do with a woman scorned}..Hell WILL HAVE NO FURY like a daddy who will stop at nothing to find his daughter and seek final justice on her behalf.. Shawn Adkins hasn't a clue what/who all he is gonna have answer to.. And I'm afraid him being such a momma's boy and all that when it comes down to it..There ain't gonna be no Mamma to save his sorry azz and there ain't even gonna be no Billie to tell him what he needs to say next..to keep to the script that she has designed...Nope it will be Shawn and Shawn alone that will reap the consequences of the evil that he has sowed.. and it has not even begun..Shawn!!

Hey, until you make that step, I'll drink one for you. I'm just that type of person who will sacrifice for the team..............:Banane35:

bwhaaaa lonetraveler,
Gotta love you and your sacrifices. :floorlaugh:

I thought that there would never be another child disappearance case like Haleigh C's. Now here we are with a case that is so similar it's scary.

Like someone said earlier, you can't make this stuff up.

:maddening: I heard PK said they want to close the case myself in the presser PK gave. I believe what Clint says and I dont think he was bending the truth or hearing what he wanted to.

LE in this case are just as maddening to me as some of family. It is pretty bad when you have to watch for changing stories from LE as well as suspects and still have the same facts you started with.:twocents:

Smooth, you should post that to him on the HFH FB page...he'd see it and it would hopefully get through. ???

LE doesn't "close" cases until they are resolved one way or another.

Not sure what he means by that, but I would guess that it probably had something with his failure to appear charge. It could be that he rationalized it as being due to his searching for HD. And I'm guessing that that didn't impress them, then he got a bit paranoid.

Unless there was other unrelated stuff we don't know about going on.

:cow::cow::cow:

Clint has stated several times that LE has NOT been keeping him informed on any progess in Hailey's disappearance.

And why ? Because of Clint's continued support of BD and SA -- and POSSIBLY -- Clint's LACK of OUTRAGE at finding child *advertiser censored* on SA's computer and possibly in BD's home ? And compound this with continued drug usage ...

In my opinion, I do NOT believe that LE trusts "anyone" -- "anyone" and "everyone" -- in Hailey's family and that includes any of their relatives, friends, associates ... LE is "fed up" with the games !

In my opinion, I believe that Clint knows "something" -- what that "something" is I do not know -- and LE knows that Clint KNOWS "something" ! I believe LE wants Clint to TALK.

I do NOT believe Clint was involved in Hailey's disappearance ...

I just think Clint is holding "something" back ... MOO MOO MOO ... ad it has to do with Billie !

I hope and pray that Hailey is found soon ... so sad that this young lady had no one that she could "count on" in her life.

The reason LE doesn't tell him what is going on is not because they are afraid that he might "leak" information but simply because they have no idea what happened to her and allthough they don't appear to consider him a person of interest they haven't ruled him out either. No responsible LE investigator would keep the family apprised of what is going on under those circumstances.

Allthough they regard SA and his behaviour as suspicious there is still the problem of three independent witnesses claiming to have seen HD that day. True, they can't corroborate them, but at least two of those were tied to specific places, circumstances and times. Even if only one of those witnesses is right, that taken together with what they know about cell pings would mean that SA was unlikely to have had enough time to do anything. Which in turn would mean that HD left the house when he said she did, and if so, then what? LE have said repeatedly that allthought SA is their focus, they are looking at other options as well. Those other options are probably going to involve probing questions that might make CD uncomfortable. Which could explain why he is acting the way he is right now.

"somebody knows something. please dont give up on her....."

I think Clint is upset because LE is asking him to face the reality, that Hailey is not coming home to him. MOO

Which may be something he is not able to do yet.
Grief has five stages, and you can't push anyone through those stages, imo. They are what they are.

Kübler-Ross originally applied these stages to people suffering from terminal illness, later to any form of catastrophic personal loss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model

IMO, since the beginning. This whole group surrounding HD doesn't have the best of relationships and trust for LE. Trust is a crucial...and it's just not there. Getting info and then sorting and deciphering must be like pulling teeth.

Maybe if they got an occasional "pass" instead of being arrested at every opportunity, they would trust LE more. If the truth involves drugs, deviance, etc., they may fear being forthcoming about those things even if they had nothing whatsoever to do with Hailey's disappearance and no knowledge of her whereabouts. I understand that they are doing their job, but I think a good bit of the lack of trust has been due to LEs heavy-handedness. If they felt they REALLY COULD tell the truth and there would be no repercussions for admitting unrelated illegal behavior, they might.

Maybe if they got an occasional "pass" instead of being arrested at every opportunity, they would trust LE more. If the truth involves drugs, deviance, etc., they may fear being forthcoming about those things even if they had nothing whatsoever to do with Hailey's disappearance and no knowledge of her whereabouts. I understand that they are doing their job, but I think a good bit of the lack of trust has been due to LEs heavy-handedness. If they felt they REALLY COULD tell the truth and there would be no repercussions for admitting unrelated illegal behavior, they might.

So someone who is possessing marijuana, driving without a valid license, lying to police about the whereabouts of another individual whom they are to serve a warrant on, making a false report to LE should be given a "pass?" So what if these persons who were driving illegally with a license were involved in a wreck that killed an innocent person? Are they too supposed to be given a pass for that?

~jmo~

I really could care less that CD showed up for court late and got arrested.
The concerns I have are that CD showed up late for court and got arrested while SA and BD had child *advertiser censored* in their possession and continue to walk the streets free and easy.

So I guess LE isn't supposed to arrest anyone who shows up late for court which could include possibly someone who is accused of being a rapist, someone accused of child neglect or abuse, someone who was accused of possessing a massive amount of drugs? What about someone who is out on bail for manslaughter and they show up late for their hearing? A bench warrant shouldn't be issued for that person either?

I guess I have a hard time excusing this type of behavior. I would certainly want to know that someone who had complete disregard for the law would be dealt with appropriately by the judicial system and LE.

~jmo~

You see no difference at all between possession of pot and rape? Really?

Which may be something he is not able to do yet.
Grief has five stages, and you can't push anyone through those stages, imo. They are what they are.

Kübler-Ross originally applied these stages to people suffering from terminal illness, later to any form of catastrophic personal loss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model

It may be a different ballgame with someone self-medicating tho. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightningwill