Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:smiliescale:

:hug: Let's give everybody a hug because we need it!!

:argue: This case is so frustrating to everyone. I believe a judge has a set way (within the law) that he handles those that are not in court when their name is called....we do not know if they called CD at the end of the session again and he still wasn't there..

JMO

Clint says LE wants to close the case

Have we heard anything more on this from Clint or even LE???

Guys........ the arrest thread turned into a divorce thread. Now this thread is turning into an arrest thread. Do you want to talk about the arrest? I'll reopen the thread. Thank this post if you want to talk about Clint being late for court. I kinda figured it was talked out when we decided that Clint needed a divorce ya know.

Post lands at random.

Sorry grandmaj, we all just got carried away with all the great posts in this thread.

I removed several posts that had nothing to do with what this thread is about. If you want to discuss CD being late for court and arrested let us know we can reopen the thread. Lets keep this thread for what its intended for. Thanks.

Ima

I think LE are at a stand still. They dont have any evidence what happened to HD and no clue at all as to where to start. CD is right LE probably are probably seeing this case going cold.

I just read that sean adkins took a private polygraph and failed miserably.

His mother set it up and wanted the truth without billie's iron hand over him but alas he failed....

I think LE are at a stand still. They dont have any evidence what happened to HD and no clue at all as to where to start. CD is right LE probably are probably seeing this case going cold.

I respectfully disagree with you bq ;). LE knows the last person who saw Hailey was Shawn. LE has Shawn's cell phone pings. With those pings they should be able to tell where SA was that day.
I've always looked at that as a start. I could be wrong...... :innocent:

I just read that sean adkins took a private polygraph and failed miserably.

His mother set it up and wanted the truth without billie's iron hand over him but alas he failed....

Do you have a MSM / WS approved site link for that?

I could go on the web and say He confessed to me and everyone would believe it and there would PH reports on that . Jusy saying.

Disclaimer.
SA did not confess to me btw. I dont know anyone in the case personaly nor have I chatted with anyone directly related to this case unless they are posting here.

I respectfully disagree with you bq ;). LE knows the last person who saw Hailey was Shawn. LE has Shawn's cell phone pings. With those pings they should be able to tell where SA was that day.

To add to your post, Lillys; things LE has or should have:

cell phone pings
cell phone calls placed and received
text messages sent and received
pictures stored on cell phones
computer log ons/downloads/deletes
survelliance logs

and hopefully enough evidence to present to a Grand Jury to put SA and BJD away for along time. :maddening:

JMA

And any cell phone activity for the two POL's and others...the day before and after. What WAS SA doing and who was he talking to on Tuesday.:banghead:

And any cell phone activity for the two POL's and others...the day before and after. What WAS SA doing and who was he talking to on Tuesday.:banghead:

If I recall, another sleuther said SA was at his mother's all day Tuesday. Supposedly, his mother learned of Hailey missing around noon??? And when SA got back to BJD's that afternoon (after talking to DD on phone) he was "nervous or something". He may have got there when LE was there or right before they got there.

The cell phone pings, calls, etc have never been released for SA for Tuesday. He may have spent the day at his mother's hitting the DELETE button!!:pcguru:

I don't think we know if he talked to BJD on Tuesday....but BJD did say SA wasn't a priority or something...her concern was Hailey.

I think the cell information for Tuesday (for both SA and BJD) are important to this case.

JMO

Scorekeeper... the cell info is very important "IMO" but, not much has been released ONLY ONE item to be exact "I THINK"... and that would be the famous text to the friend.
As for him saying that they told him to "GIVE UP"... I think that is probably the truth. Suppose that someone had tried to help Clint get custody... maybe, about a year ago. Then that would mean that there has been ongoing contention with her still being with BD. Then maybe, just maybe LE believes that she has been hidden away. That would explain her rush to leave when SA got there without taking anything. She may have been scared of him and did not want to be in the house with him. I am thinking that maybe, fellow neighbors may have seen her in the backyard in the shed all the time because she did not want to be in the house with him. JMHO.... if that means anything. I honestly don't think he knows... but, with so many retractions of stories and supposed sightings. Who knows what to think, other than what others seem to want us to think.
Have a good day! Off to Rush therapy. EEK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LCD2024!