closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what type of online courses she would take. What happened to the therapy? I am also wondering if this is where she is now living and with who. Is she ever going to get a job and learn how to support herself? Living off of other peoples money or waiting for her big interview/ book deal/movie deal is really not being a productive citizen. She needs to grow up and her team needs to let her unless they plan on baby sitting her for the rest of their lives.

So if she doesn't have to work are the taxpayers of FL expected to support her? Plus, don't you take classes to get work?

Doesn't have to find a job. Will attend school on line?

So, she doesn't have to go out in public - ever? Or will she only venture out to shop at Target?

I don't think I like this.

jmo

No, I don't believe this is going to be that easy. If she is attending school online, she must have exams, projects to complete, and this is not a woman who likes to spend time alone - if you remember, she almost can't stand being alone unless she is shopping with someone else's money.

There must be something else going on that we have yet to hear about.
I have to believe that or I'll be up and freaking mad all night long.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/press/2011/08-24Anthony.html
Here is the proof.
Casey Anthony reported to probation in Florida on Wednesday evening, August 24. Florida Department of Corrections Public Affairs Director Gretl Plessinger will be making a statement regarding Casey Anthony’s probation status at 11 a.m. on Thursday, August 25, 2011,

No, I don't believe this is going to be that easy. If she is attending school online, she must have exams, projects to complete, and this is not a woman who likes to spend time alone - if you remember, she almost can't stand being alone unless she is shopping with someone else's money.

There must be something else going on that we have yet to hear about.
I have to believe that or I'll be up and freaking mad all night long.

RBBM. Me too and I was just ready to sign off and try to sleep.

And who cares if she passes, flunks or semi-participates in the online classes? All she has to do is sign on every once in a while. Big whooping deal. . . take online classes. Right?

So, it's a farce.

Imagine that.

RBBM. Me too and I was just ready to sign off and try to sleep.

And who cares if she passes, flunks or semi-participates in the online classes? All she has to do is sign on every once in a while. Big whooping deal. . . take online classes. Right?

I'm wondering what kind of classes they're talking about. Not 'for credit' college classes, that's for sure, since she didn't complete high school. Can one get a GED via the web these days? Or perhaps she'll take some kind of vocational classes. Do vocational schools offer online classes?

Other questions:

--As someone earlier asked, who's paying for the classes?
--Who's paying for the computer/textbooks/etc.?
--Where will she live while taking these classes and who's paying for her living expenses?
--What happened to "therapy"? Or is that online, too? (Yes, Google it....one CAN take therapy online. Crazy, I know. :rolleyes: )

I hope there will be arrangements made between the online school and her probationer to verify her attendance, participation, effort, etc.

Oh, and how would any of you like to be her professor? What a shock that would be, to have THAT name show up on your list of enrollees!

Just a reminder, it is against TOS to ask someone to send you a PM.
Thankx Patty!!

Yes, just a reminder that it is against TOS to request a PM or to let another member know that you have PM'd them.

As for this "online school" carp - wonder if she has to maintain a C average and will the probation officer be checking her online progress and/or possibly contacting her teachers?

Thankx Patty!!

Yes, just a reminder that it is against TOS to request a PM or to let another member know that you have PM'd them.

As for this "online school" carp - wonder if she has to maintain a C average and will the probation officer be checking her online progress and/or possibly contacting her teachers?

Ya know...I am not sure anyone will be checking anything. I do not think this is a real probation. The media conference that the DOC has scheduled for tomorrow morning will be someone saying things to appease the public. I do not think there will be any type of accounting required of *Ms. Anthony* and I do not think there will be any type of accounting required of the DOC.

This woman skates no matter what the situation. We all hoped this could be a turning point but did any of us really believe it would be?

You know if she changed her name, the records are probably totally sealed because of her security "issues" and I guess maybe wouldn't even show up anywhere - because it would show the county. Guess she could have changed her name in Ohio", if she was actually staying in Ohio. Not sure if Ohio has open records like Florida.

At this point, I am thankful she has shown up to start her probation rather then another delay getting this probation started.

Eventually she will be spotted by the media and be outed.

If Casey Anthony desires to improve herself and her future by going to school that is fine with me.

But I find it hard to swallow that this would be a substitution for her initial requirement to get a J O B.

DS came home from 4 tours in our most recent wars. Disabled. Traumatic brain injury from IED to his Humvee with disabling back injuries; and of course major PTSD. Came home to surgery, therapy and immediately got a full time job, and while working, finished his degree work online and in classes and now is a precious 100% working contributor to our society.

My son is only one of many who have done this, I'm sure. But can anyone tell me why Casey should get credit for these online classes, in lieu of a J O B, as fulfilling a requirement for her probation? So many of these vets choose to do it on their own, paid dearly for it with their service to our country, and Casey uses it as a bargaining point for her probation.

Probation? Heck, I think we should make her enlist in the service to our country. Oh, no that wouldn't work, even though she's a killer. She only kills for her own short term advantage ~ she would never defend anyone else. My bad.

This is so wrong it makes me physically ill.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28969729/detail.html

Casey Anthony Reports For Probation

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida authorities say Casey Anthony has reported to begin her one-year probation for 2010 check-fraud convictions.

Nothing more than what u guys already know, but good to have MSM confirmation :)

If Casey Anthony desires to improve herself and her future by going to school that is fine with me.

But I find it hard to swallow that this would be a substitution for her initial requirement to get a J O B.

DS came home from 4 tours in our most recent wars. Disabled. Traumatic brain injury from IED to his Humvee with disabling back injuries; and of course major PTSD. Came home to surgery, therapy and immediately got a full time job, and while working, finished his degree work online and in classes and now is a precious 100% working contributor to our society.

My son is only one of many who have done this, I'm sure. But can anyone tell me why Casey should get credit for these online classes, in lieu of a J O B, as fulfilling a requirement for her probation? So many of these vets choose to do it on their own, paid dearly for it with their service to our country, and Casey uses it as a bargaining point for her probation.

Probation? Heck, I think we should make her enlist in the service to our country. Oh, no that wouldn't work, even though she's a killer. She only kills for her own short term advantage ~ she would never defend anyone else. My bad.

This is so wrong it makes me physically ill.
That's an inspiring post Unicorns. Thanks very much for sharing it.
My guess is KC would carp herself if anyone was shooting backing at her ... I don't think I'd like to be her squad-mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper