closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the pictures of her strolling through the streets of Ohio, which Baez admits was her, lost her any rights to claiming "security reasons" at all. It's funny how she's safe enough to get free money but not work for it.

I suspect her paramours searched for the best and easiest place in Florida to do probation. JB is really tied at the hip/or worse with her, imo. Not much left to say about the motley group she hangs around....all bottom feeders.

Perhaps the schooling is for a GED or high school diploma? We are assuming it's college. I'm ok with the job thing only because she probably wouldn't have been able to find one anyway. So long as it is a requirement that she spends her year productively becoming a functional, law abiding member of society and has to show proof that she's doing so.. I'm good with it.

Who supports her? Us taxpayers of FL? Then why doesn't every other probationer in FL get the right to let us support them too? I wish I could go to school and not work:rocker:

Who supports her? Us taxpayers of FL? Then why doesn't every other probationer in FL get the right to let us support them too? I wish I could go to school and not work:rocker:

Heck, Florida Taxpayers are supporting the entire family.

Perhaps the schooling is for a GED or high school diploma? We are assuming it's college. I'm ok with the job thing only because she probably wouldn't have been able to find one anyway. So long as it is a requirement that she spends her year productively becoming a functional, law abiding member of society and has to show proof that she's doing so.. I'm good with it.

I know if I could get a job online to work at home I would do that instead of reading about KC. Oh and have someone pay my way while I do it.

Bold is mine-

I doubt it. She is a single woman with no children.. can't get welfare, TANF, medicaid or food stamps, has no job history so she can't try and get unemployment and you can't get social security for being hated. Who knows who's gonna support her, probably the same people that have been doing it all along..

Bold is mine-

I doubt it. She is a single woman with no children.. can't get welfare, TANF, medicaid or food stamps, has no job history so she can't try and get unemployment and you can't get social security for being hated. Who knows who's gonna support her, probably the same people that have been doing it all along..

Have to disagree there..I personally watched almost every inmate paroling get SS. The Social Workers did the paperwork while incarcerated for them so a check would be waiting when they are about to be released. Makes me sick and very angry. None of them had job skills which was a qualifier, BTW.

No, anyone who donates to any of their many foundations supports CA & GA.

Well, that's their choice, they are choosing to "support them" by giving fools with no jobs money.. that's not the "tax payers" supporting them.

Bold is mine-

Well the way FL is treating her she'll get foodstamps, housing and child care to take care of herself. Yes, sarcastic, but I'm not way off base.

Well, that's their choice, they are choosing to "support them" by giving fools with no jobs money.. that's not the "tax payers" supporting them.

I never said taxpayers supported them, but CA many getting taxpayer money for support, plus the foundation. I believe some may give not knowing they are supporting the Anthonys. I believe the point was they are using a murdered child to live off of instead of working.

Have to disagree there..I personally watched almost every inmate paroling get SS. The Social Workers did the paperwork while incarcerated for them so a check would be waiting when they are about to be released. Makes me sick and very angry. None of them had job skills which was a qualifier, BTW.

I'm not seeing it.. almost every prisoner getting paroled out of this prison is getting social security? It would break the bank.. there simply isn't enough money in social security.. there would be none left for the elderly and the disabled. IMO

I'm not seeing it.. almost every prisoner getting paroled out of this prison is getting social security? It would break the bank.. there simply isn't enough money in social security.. there would be none left for the elderly and the disabled. IMO

It is breaking the bank. I believe there are about 7 million seniors receiving benefits and 13 million young people getting it....WITH way better benefits than seniors.

It is breaking the bank. I believe there are about 7 million seniors receiving benefits and 13 million young people getting it.

Whisperer, are you talking about SSI, instead of Social Security?

Well the way FL is treating her she'll get foodstamps, housing and child care to take care of herself. Yes, sarcastic, but I'm not way off base.

I hear ya and completely understand your frustration. I'm not HAPPY she doesn't have to work I'm just not all that surprised and am trying to look for something positive out of this.. as long as she has to be responsible and fill her time with something productive. I wish the chick was in jail but I can't have it the way I want it... the world doesn't work that way.

I got busted for writing bad checks at walmart in the year 2000, my OWN checks, my OWN bank account and paid the bank and walmart back and I still can't even RETURN items to walmart if they break, are defective or don't fit (I can exchange items but not return). They keep your drivers license number on file and you have to show ID when returning things. I despise and resent in a very real (and probably pretty immature) way that this chick gets to just walk away from her crimes as if they never happened, she was convicted and still, nothing! But I'm just trying to see the bright side and get over the resentment. At least she's gotta go to school- it better be a requirement.

As for this "online school" carp - wonder if she has to maintain a C average and will the probation officer be checking her online progress and/or possibly contacting her teachers?

(Underline by me)

Ha, probably not! That would be a lot more effort than just checking with the jail to make sure she's still in there like they tried to do with the faux probation.

So, puzzle me this. If she can't get a job now because it is not safe how will having a few online courses or even a degree help her get a safe job? What do they think they are accomplishing here?

They're putting X's in boxes and trying to find a compromise that actually benefits no one.

..benefits no one?

..not adhering to probation rule #7:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28728234/detail.html
--JudgeS--Probation Order--Casey Anthony--

7. You will work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependants to the best of your ability as directed by your Probation Officer.

..and 'going to school on-line'---instead---benefits their favourite person---HER.

Here is another msm link. http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-probation,-details-kept-secret?cmpid=twitter

Not seeking employment goes against the order if the court. Isn't that exactly what the appeals court mentuoned in the denial, that the DOC could not disregard the courts ruling?

I am very, VERY interested in this no job thing. I was sure it was no thang, that a DT member would pay her min wage on the payroll to refill coffee or scribble on folders or whatnot. that's so simple and no skin off their buttskis, any of them, right? especially grandpa mason!

so what's this no job thing, could it REALLY be that NO member of the DT trusts her enough to let her do anything for them at all? :floorlaugh:

I know I haven't had enough coffee yet b/c this is making no sense to me.

How can Probation decide she can skip a job over the Judge's Court Order? How can she support herself? The free money from citizens cannot be enough to stretch that far? Is this a phone call only probation now? Perhaps sign in online now? (I don't even know if online exists, I am being silly.) I've never heard of the Probation Office trumping a Court Order so color me confused. Why any special arrangements when there is no "special" need?

I am guessing this is still pending appeal? I haven't been keeping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness