closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/press/2011/08-24Anthony.html
Here is the proof.
Casey Anthony reported to probation in Florida on Wednesday evening, August 24. Florida Department of Corrections Public Affairs Director Gretl Plessinger will be making a statement regarding Casey Anthony’s probation status at 11 a.m. on Thursday, August 25, 2011,

Thanks for this info ...

BBM: A presser / statement for "probation" ? WTH ? This "attention" for CFCA has gone too far ... it is absolutely BEYOND BELIEF ! :maddening:

Hmmm ... and the Hearing for the State's Investigative Costs will be going on as well tomorrow morning.

Will the Orange County and the State of Florida EVER RID THEMSELVES of felon Casey Anthony ?

I bet they just can't wait ...

MOO ...

Thanks for this info ...

BBM: A presser / statement for "probation" ? WTH ? This "attention" for CFCA has gone too far ... it is absolutely BEYOND BELIEF ! :maddening:

Hmmm ... and the Hearing for the State's Investigative Costs will be going on as well tomorrow morning.

Will the Orange County and the State of Florida EVER RID THEMSELVES of felon Casey Anthony ?

I bet they just can't wait ...

MOO ...

BBM

I agree this is a bit too much. Just do the job and shut up. I know everyone wants to know what is going on with the felon, but we don't need pressers from probation departments. We need less flashing news. Quite reporting with a appropriate documents attached would be enough now.

Speaking of documents, is there one around with these new "special" arrangements listed yet? I want to see the Court Order changing the status of probation requirements.

Where is St. John's county? And why doesn't she reportedly have to get a job???

Her parents don't work -- do we really expect her to? However, it's not like anyone in this country would hire the three of them anyway! I wonder what she's going to study online?

MOOOO and all that jazz.

Mel

Heck, Florida Taxpayers are supporting the entire family.

Opinion or fact? I personally don't see how G&C&CFCMA could still be collecting disability without a valid claim. I don't presume to know if they are sucking off the teet of Florida or not. If you know, please provide a link.

Many thanks.

Mel

:twocents:

IF -- a BIG IF this is true -- that the "felon" does NOT have to get a job and go to "school" instead ... this is what I am thinking:

JB and CM know that NO ONE is going to hire CFCA ... and they know that this is one of the rules for probation ... AND, Jose and Mason would NOT hire CFCA either -- even if they had to just to keep in the rules with the probation order. They KNOW the REAL Casey Anthony and what she is capable of ... and there is no way in he77 that they would want her working for them !

So begins Jose's usual tactics of "deception" and "lies" and "games" ... because he KNOWS she won't work and can't get a job -- and he has had his "fill" of her ... Jose is ONLY keeping CFCA around for any "media attention" he can get out of it and any $$$$$ ...

So he looked for an alternative -- let's see if the felon can back to school for the next year ... and see if that will work ...

And the usual... blah blah blah ... that "she's in danger" and "she's hated" ... of course, this is all CFCA's fault she is "hated" but will never take responsibility for her actions ...

Also, JB is probably STILL WAITING for that BIG MONEY DEAL he "thinks" CFCA is going to get -- and himself -- and it has NOT panned out ... and hopefully NEVER will !

JB wants the DOC and State of Florida to "think" she is still "indigent" so they can rake this for all they can ... and not pay a dime !

I will NOT be surprised if once again, CFCA slides by this so-called "probation".

MOO MOO MOO ...

We'll see what the DOC says in their pc today. If they report what JB said about no job, at that time I will be contacting everybody I can think of to correct this total disregard of the judges explicit order. The DOC is to enforce judgment, not make their own rules. If she is not working, they will waive the measly $20 monthly fee as well. While it is not much, just the thought of her having to make that payment is a happy thought.

go find the pic of her making a peace sign in the yellow shirt. it is a photoshop job, but the face was reversed. i dont know how they do that but they are good at it. IMO you cant trust any photos anymore of anything or anybody, they all can be chop jobs, that pic is not real no way Jose LOL

You mean the one where she is praying to the porcelain god? While her facial expression is the same, I don't see it as the same - the eyes are off.
I do, however, think it is photoshopped from somewhere - the neck area is blurry. Either way, there are some people out there that need help.

Regarding KC not having to get a job - not happy about that - it just gives her another excuse for declaring indigent in her upcoming civil cases and appeal of the lying to police conviction. If she can go to school online, she can get a work at home job. I hope John Morgan can get to the truth on her "financial" status in his inquiries.

WOW! KC is the luckiest person!! Not so lucky by moral standards, but she surely should play the lottery or go to Vegas! Is there any misdeed she can't truly get away with? ANYTHING???

I would love to know who is paying for her Starbucks, not to mention her electricity bill, clothing allowance, etc.

You mean the one where she is praying to the porcelain god? While her facial expression is the same, I don't see it as the same - the eyes are off.
I do, however, think it is photoshopped from somewhere - the neck area is blurry. Either way, there are some people out there that need help.

Regarding KC not having to get a job - not happy about that - it just gives her another excuse for declaring indigent in her upcoming civil cases and appeal of the lying to police conviction. If she can go to school online, she can get a work at home job. I hope John Morgan can get to the truth on her "financial" status in his inquiries.

she has a yellow shirt on like the parking lot nature call pic mouth closed smirking a little her hair is short they superimposed it onto a gal with long hair

WOW! KC is the luckiest person!! Not so lucky by moral standards, but she surely should play the lottery or go to Vegas! Is there any misdeed she can't truly get away with? ANYTHING???

I would love to know who is paying for her Starbucks, not to mention her electricity bill, clothing allowance, etc.

BBM - and her clothing allowance is probably pretty hefty looking at how much weight she appeared to have gained in the Ohio photos. I thought most certainly that wasn't her by the size alone, but Jose said it was her.

I didn't think it was possible to get so big so quick, but I guess I was wrong. I wonder what she looks like now! I can't imagine she's getting much exercise if she's holed up somewhere with a vast array of food at her disposal ;)

Just my opinion.

Mel

BBM - and her clothing allowance is probably pretty hefty looking at how much weight she appeared to have gained in the Ohio photos. I thought most certainly that wasn't her by the size alone, but Jose said it was her.

I didn't think it was possible to get so big so quick, but I guess I was wrong. I wonder what she looks like now! I can't imagine she's getting much exercise if she's holed up somewhere with a vast array of food at her disposal ;)

Just my opinion.

Mel

BBM

He did??!!! Hmmm, wonder if that is why we are hearing she does not have to work? Wonder if the $$$ will be disclosed September 2 at the financial hearing for reimbursement to the State?

gallerytest.aspx

http://www.wtsp.com/slideshows/2010/gallerytest.aspx?slideshowname=Casey_Anthony_Before_Photos&N=11

Yep, exactly the same way I seem to need to keep reminding my teenage son that he's been allowed on the computer so he can do his schoolwork .... WITHOUT his FB page open!

That was the biggest battle of my DDs 8th grade year!

Patty, I dont think we are allowed to post the link to the slide account in case its been hacked and isnt her?

I didnt think it was before, until today. Now I think it is. The comments about already reporting, the pics... it SCREAMS FICA. (sorry if i'm not allowed to say that, but how did the *hacker* know where and when she reported BEFORE JB announced it?)

If in doubt, ask a moderator to see if the website can be posted as well as the photo that was up and now no longer available.

Have to disagree there..I personally watched almost every inmate paroling get SS. The Social Workers did the paperwork while incarcerated for them so a check would be waiting when they are about to be released. Makes me sick and very angry. None of them had job skills which was a qualifier, BTW.

Where these inmates on SS or SSI before they were confined to prison? I read up on inmates being released from jail that were on SS or SSI and their benefits had to be reinstated.

However, those that were no on it, had to apply to get benefits with proper documentation etc., etc., and that normally takes time before they get benefits or denied benefits.

Social Security cannot start benefits until they are actually released. And they must have the official release documents from the jail or prison where they were confined.

http://ssa.gov/pubs/10133.html#4

From the Orlando Sentinel article:

"However, her lead attorney told Fox News that she plans to serve her probation somewhere in Florida, and will not be required to be employed. She will take classes online, attorney Jose Baez said."

Does she have money to pay for these classes?

I don't think that picture is even her. The girl in the picture has a different hairline and her face is shaped differently. Casey's face is oblong, more oval. Her eyes are closer together. The woman in the picture's head is rounder at the top, more heart shaped. Not to mention, that is not Casey's style of clothing. :twocents:
(The picture was very dark, I lightened it.)
67kx1x.jpg
xd9p95.jpg

The writing style does not match up. Also, the person running the "caseyomarie" account admits to being immature. Does that seem like something Casey would do?

The picture in the bar is not Casey as this person has no "*advertiser censored*", plus the hair line is wrong.

She doesn't need to gain employment and is permitted to go to school online? To study what? She has been placed right back into the element she thrives in with, as usual, only a very light tap of the whip.
None of this will require her to display any responsibility whatsoever .. let alone learn any.
You can't make this stuff up. There is no surprise or shock left in me.

bold by me... and therein lies the rub.

The less responsibility she has to display, the more apt she is to screw up.

I think she's gonna get so tired of hiding, she's gonna go berserk one day.

It's a website where you can post images and slideshows:
http://www.slide.com/

We can't post a direct link and we can't pm but if you backtrack through this thread, it shouldn't be too difficult to locate the account we are discussing.

I backtracked Eidetic, what do you make of the first entry dated August 14 2007. Do you think this was originally KC's account and someone hacked into it?

I thought I saw a couple of photos I had not seen before but I could be wrong (in the various slideshows).

Who do you think are those photos of people she identifies as "my people" and also a young man pointing what looks like a gun at the camera?

Thanks for insight! :)

Heck, Florida Taxpayers are supporting the entire family.

The only person that would be supported by the State would be Lee through unemployment.

We do not know if Cindy is getting "long term disability" through her work via another extension.

We do not know if George is working or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member