Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the best place to get real time updates while this is on verdict watch? Is there anyone tweeting what jury notes are being passed to the judge if any?

Will we get any notice so we can watch a live feed if there is one?

Cathy Russon (@cathyrusson) | Twitter
There was a hearing this morning in a different courtroom - we were not alerted - prosecutor Britt Imes tells @LawCrimeNetwork there are allegations of jury tampering by the defense. Stand by for more details.

Omg! This DT is so unethical. What snakes. Imo both need to be disbarred. From the beginning they have been so deceptive, and underhanded.

I hope it's about them contacting the two alternates. But honestly I wouldnt be one bit surprised they tried to make contact this weekend with some of the jurors now sitting in judgement.

It's so sad to know there are lawyers out there like them that even exist, and will do something like this.

They don't care if there is a mistrial costing the taxpayers an outlandish amount of money.

It's all about THEM, and their crocumentary. A redo would give them another chance to suck even more money from the taxpayers.

Gah! No wonder they are the ones defending this murdering monster. Neither has any shame for anything they do. None.

Jmo

Omg! This DT is so unethical. What snakes. Imo both need to be disbarred. From the beginning they have been so deceptive, and underhanded.

I hope it's about them contacting the two alternates. But honestly I wouldnt be one bit surprised they tried to make contact this weekend with some of the jurors now sitting in judgement.

It's so sad to know there are lawyers out there like them that even exist, and will do something like this.

They don't care if there is a mistrial costing the taxpayers an outlandish amount of money.

It's all about THEM, and their crocumentary. A redo would give them another chance to suck even more money from the taxpayers.

Gah! No wonder they are the ones defending this murdering monster. Neither has any shame for anything they do. None.

Jmo

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Now the second alternate: "Right when I walked out the door that guy was on us...it was really awkward." Like the other alternate he said Wallace was told they could not talk to him, bailiff was contacted. Smith thanks him as he also thanked pvs alternate. #mcstay #chasemerritt

Thank goodness the alternates have integrity.

Imo

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I've honestly never seen any DT act like these two, and those.connected to them.

And I have seen other defense attorneys being totally unethical in trials, but I've never seen any who have done this to this extreme degree.

It's just unbelievable how low these two have been willing to go for a baby killer.

Imo

Last edited:
This tweeter is wrong. CM has to be at the courthouse every day. The judge denied his request to wait at the jail for the verdict.

IMO
CM's at the courthouse but in a holding cell. Probably still in his "unsentenced" scrubs (orange or whatever color of the rainbow) with his civie clothes close by.
Unless he's got a book, there's absolutely nothing to do, no one to talk to, etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay