Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was JM about to cuss LOL!? JW looked up and made her eyes tiny.(Do you know what I mean)
(my english fails me when I'm excited!)

Yes, she 'squinted' her eyes at him. lol

JW looks really angry. And Juan just got started. :giggle:

If I were on trial for my life, I'd sure as hell be paying attention. What is she doing except for showing the jury who she really is....as if they need more proof.

the light of truth. stalking behavior.

She decided to become more attentive to Mr Alexander. So she peeped into his window.

What a way with words!

JW needs to stop with the dirty looks, sighs, and rolling chair back as if mad. JW will get her turn.

JA appears to tune out JM by writing her book or drawing but she is more alert...I hope the guards are more alert,I am concerned.

Bless Travis' family and friends.

Love it! ALV has problems with the truth! :great:

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Yes, this is fabulous.

But we have to hear Nurmi drone on and on...and on later today!

What a shame! I will miss Nurmi's closing. Just happens to coincide with my nap time.:floorlaugh:

Are ja and jw playing hangman's noose?????????????????????????????

There's a big part of me that totally trusts Juan Martinez. With years of experience he knows much more than I do about how to present closing arguments.

However, there is another part of me that cries out for linear thinking where he presents a long detailed narrative beginning with the missing gun from JA's grandparent's house. Then takes the jurors through a step-by-step story about how she premeditated and carried out her well planned murderous and devious plan.

Right now JM is jumping around from one piece of evidence to the next -- which may or may not be related to each other. I'm not sure it holds the jurors' attention as well as telling a story.

Sure hope it works -- especially when it comes to proving premeditation.

I think many of us are nervous about the verdict because of how deeply we want justice for Travis and the Alexander family. Perhaps my concern about JM's style of closing is an overreaction to wanting a proper verdict so very very bad. Go Juan!

ETA:

Yay!

About 11:30 he starts doing exactly what I wanted. Namely, talking about the stolen gun and the pre-planning.

His total recall is amazing.

Someone please smack me and tell me not to look at Willmott and JA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander