Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumb: As an English/Speech Communications teacher, I gotta say,,,,,,,,Juan is a GREAT storyteller!!!!!!!!!

It's not her fault that she has VISION! So she looks in the windows!

Love it!!

I am so glad Juan keeps pounding on how JA manipulated the jury.

There's a big part of me that totally trusts Juan Martinez. With years of experience he knows much more than I do about how to present closing arguments.

However, there is another part of me that cries out for linear thinking where he presents a long detailed narrative beginning with the missing gun from JA's grandparent's house. Then takes the jurors through a step-by-step story about how she premeditated and carried out her well planned murderous and devious plan.

Right now JM is jumping around from one piece of evidence to the next -- which may or may not be related to each other.

Sure hope it works -- especially when it comes to proving premeditation.

I think many of us are nervous about the verdict because of how deeply we want justice for Travis and the Alexander family. Perhaps my concern about JM's style of closing is an overreaction to wanting a proper verdict so very very bad. Go Juan!

He has five hours...give him time.

I was wondering as the camera just panned over the gallery, who is the man sitting between Samantha and Tanisha? I don't think I have seen him during the trial before. Just curious, because he's sitting right there with the siblings.

The brassiere LOL. The way he says it, makes me laugh so hard.

The eloquence of Juan Martinez. The beautiful Truth.

o/t DH suprised me & brought me McDonalds for lunch and then went back to work. He knows today & tomorrow I'm checked out of life. I am so lucky :)

Anyone else having problems with their feed?

elizabetherwin My friend @CoreyABC15 tells me @HLNTV is blasting the #JodiArias closing arguments over a loudspeaker outside the courthouse.
22 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

I do look forward to him bringing up the pedophilia, what kind of woman would overlook her boyfriend being a pedophile? no sane woman would sleep with him ever again. I honestly would call the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet