Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly premeditated murder.

She formed the intent, reflected on the decision before killing. "Time needed is not necessarily prolonged. Time may be very short."

2 out of 3 is done.
The third one IS DONE TOO! "Lenght of time" She had time to reflect before she stabbed him.
3 out of 3!

You know Little Missy was so preoccupied with how she looked in her mugshot. I think she is really thinking about that today, as evidenced by her wearing much more make-up than usual!

She wants to look her best when they say "Guilty of murder in the first degree." :moo:

Crazy thought...

I wonder if Dr. Horn will perform the autopsy on lethal injected Jodi?

:waitasec:

Why are jury instructions being read before closing arguments? I must be a novice trial watcher.

elizabetherwin Ahh, thanks! “@michaelbkiefer: @elizabetherwin There will be another set of instructions after closings.”
2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

And here's the other side. Weirdly there's people sitting in front of JA's family in front of the court. No idea who they are.

Attachments

• other1.gif
    other1.gif
    140.2 KB · Views: 58
  • other2.gif
    other2.gif
    134.8 KB · Views: 58
  • other3.gif
    other3.gif
    135.3 KB · Views: 57
  • other4.gif
    other4.gif
    133.8 KB · Views: 54
NO. First degree premeditated murder.
No second degree, no second degree. UGH.

Bets that Nurmi already has a appeal motion written saying that the Judge made errors when instructing the jury.

2nd degree murder. *barf*

Don't hold you breath JA - you will never get a second degree conviction.

1st degree murder requirements~
1--check
2--check
3--check
done.
next.

Huge sigh by Ms. Arias. Doesn't like hearing/reading about 1st Degree Premeditated Murder.

A lot of words are being said, a lot of instructions that make people's tummy turn. The lesser charges, the each element must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt for Count 1.

All we need to remember Jury is....
30wa7ah.jpg

im in a bar drinking a chardonnay (or 2...) got the barmaid to turn on HLN but she wont put audio on.....FML

"while premeditation has to contain reflection, it does not have to have a certain length of time".....in other words jury.....her split second decisions (according to her, and lies too) do NOT mean it was NOT premeditated. Sounded like the judge stressed this in her inflection of her voice. Maybe it was just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found