Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm praying that Juan takes the jury down the road of premeditation step by step - they need to be sure of it, it's obvious to us, but he needs to lay it out there - she has to be found guilty of Murder 1.

Sheesh, just from the instructions.......

Could this verdict be any more clear?

Nice big yawn, JA. What a bother all this is, huh?

The domestic violence instruction is NORMAL! AzLawyer has been talking about it since forever in the legal thread and other threads. It's the reason they chose self defense + abused Jodi.

Shitz. Looks like JA is setting herself up for a "breakdown" or "headache."
Do you all think we will make it through this full court day?

It all starts way back in Ywreka...she rents the car, she gets the gas cans, she drives 1000 miles....and with every mile she had the option to turn around...

Self-defense cannot be found here. Gun/knife does not equal naked dude with fists.

Exactly...self defense is the defensive wounds that were found on TA's hands as he tried to protect himself from this monster.

Darn! Just bit the inside of my mouth yet again!!!
Gotta go dig out my dental guard.
Trial anxiety = real sore mouth from inadvertent teeth clenching, tongue and inside cheek biting. I'm a mess!

These instructions are boring the defendant...she's yawning

Been a while since we've seen a bailiff so close to JA.

Attachments

• security.gif
    security.gif
    89.4 KB · Views: 21
Nurmi looks wound tight enough to jump up on the table and poke his own eyes out.

Wilmott looks like she's going to slide down out of her chair in a faint. Perhaps after a lean-over-and-barf.

Jodi's bored. She just yawned a big ol' jaw stretching yawn.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member