Closing Arguments- thread #172

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM was soooo great. I am so glad that he is humiliating JA for the whole world to see.

I want a bobblehead of JM that says 3 things. 'She's a SNOOP!', 'YES or NO?' and 'Dontcha know?'

Arias is SEETHING and you can tell it, every time he calls her out on her lies and the TRUTH comes out, she shakes her head...Willmott I bet is having to reprimand her to remain calm and not freak out. Also, I think it's PATHETIC that Willmott and Arias are sitting over there snickering and chuckling is just rude and the judge needs to admonish them for it.

For the 1st time in the history of this trial I am SO thankful for HLN!! I had to run out at Noon for a quick meeting, well it was supposed to be a quick meeting and JUST NOW got back in! Thankfully I paused HLN & was able to get through the rest of Juan's closing statement (up to lunch recess) and am now all caught up. PHEW!

Juan is doing MARVELOUS. MASTERFUL. A pure, TRUE genius!!!!

Why the dirty looks from Wilmot to Juan?? Why is she taking this so personally? Does she really care for Jodi? It's ok in her mind to murder a man because he did not want to get married? What is her problem?

You know if you believe the lie you're spouting it's not a lie? :silenced:

Scary, scary....

Why does Jodi seem like she is not even paying attention? Is she drawing again? She is acting like this whole thing is not even important to her at all.

Looking forward to Juan's dramatic interpretation of:

The Killing
The Ninjas
The Shelves
The Camera in the Washing Machine
The Fog
The Grind (with Ryan Burns)
The Interrogation

Oh my (gleefully delicious)

Where's Basilcat? :sleuth:
Its 5 pm in Nova Scotia!!!
:toast:

I really can't work out how JA's mom. I feel for her *but* she's chosen the most public place possible to show people how she is feeling . Also, that's such a contrast to her court room demeanour been the same over the last few months.

That should have been her reaction to the first day of trial!!!! Maybe she's like her daughter--the only important pain is her own. What about Travis' family across the aisle? What about wearing Domestic Violence ribbons? :banghead:
Wake up, ladies.

Arias is SEETHING and you can tell it, every time he calls her out on her lies and the TRUTH comes out, she shakes her head...Willmott I bet is having to reprimand her to remain calm and not freak out. Also, I think it's PATHETIC that Willmott and Arias are sitting over there snickering and chuckling is just rude and the judge needs to admonish them for it.

She is and so is Willmott. Willmott needs to reprimand JA and herself.
Too bad the Judge isn't saying anything...

It's out of everyone's control but the jury. Juan will have left them no reason for anything less than Murder 1 but ultimately it's their decision.

My logical mind tells me the jury will come to the right conclusion, but my worrying mind..........well, it makes me worry.

The Jodi show is almost over! I like how Juan tells the jury of Jodi's signed manifesto and love of the limelight. He is taking us through the premeditation and the emphasizing the lies to the jury (let alone all the others). Today Travis has a life and a voice and support from many.

I think Jodi got off on sexually corrupting Mormon guys - it gave her a sense of sexual power to be able to make them break a religious covenant and made her feel irresistible feeding her personality disorders (plural). She used that power - probably telling Travis friends with benefits was OK, I mean, once they'd "gone there" why not? He was wrong, but he was not abnormal. Jodi is the abnormal one here.

I hope Juan talks about how she was strong enough to cut off sex with her ex when she met Travis. Apparently she can say no.

I think for those on the jury who despise Jodi, Juan's sarcasm is a relief for them - something they've been thinking but haven't been able to say.

I can't watch this afternoon because I have a final tomorrow and have to study. I can't see anything more until tomorrow after 3:00 p.m.

Keep the candle burning for Travis and his family. This day has been a long time coming.

Prayers to them and all those who knew and loved Travis.

Anyone know why JM mentioned the car she rented had floor mats? Did she return the car with NO floor mats?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 21h

sherriff tells me that #jodiarias jury will pick own hours of deiberation, if they get case friday they can stay all weekend, but not gonna
Expand

The Jodi show is almost over! I like how Juan tells the jury of Jodi's signed manifesto and love of the limelight. He is taking us through the premeditation and the emphasizing the lies to the jury (let alone all the others). Today Travis has a life and a voice and support from many.

I think Jodi got off on sexually corrupting Mormon guys - it gave her a sense of sexual power to be able to make them break a religious covenant and made her feel irresistible feeding her personality disorders (plural). She used that power - probably telling Travis friends with benefits was OK, I mean, once they'd "gone there" why not? He was wrong, but he was not abnormal. Jodi is the abnormal one here.

I hope Juan talks about how she was strong enough to cut off sex with her ex when she met Travis. Apparently she can say no.

I think for those on the jury who despise Jodi, Juan's sarcasm is a relief for them - something they've been thinking but haven't been able to say.

I can't watch this afternoon because I have a final tomorrow and have to study. I can't see anything more until tomorrow after 3:00 p.m.

Keep the candle burning for Travis and his family. This day has been a long time coming.

Prayers to them and all those who knew and loved Travis.

I think JM may be wrong about the rental car showing up as a Priceline charge. The credit card charge is made when the car is returned so any extra expenses can be added and the charge appears on the statement as coming from the rental car co.

My daughter has worked for Budget for several years and has been my 'in the know, go to' for this case. There is an initial hit on the credit card and then an ending hit. I would call her but she's at her main job and can't be disturbed for less than an emergency....I would consider it an emergency but her boss wouldn't LOL

Am I losing my mind or? I thought she did testify that she kept the CD's packed, as she never knew when she'd be seeing him again, or something similar. How convenient. Does anyone else remember that? So that it was in her luggage or whatever, not kept in her car.

I might be misremembering (flashback from CA case, LOL).

In any regard, I'm so pleased at how Juan is doing. :rockon:

She said they were in her briefcase and that she was doing the PPL thing in Utah with Ryan Burns, so she would have had the briefcase for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82