Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 15 minutes behind watching.

Juan - "No naked man will chase you out of the house".

Jodi - Fake crying and fake sad

Wilmott - Almost asleep...needs some Red Bull. :countsheep:

Nurmi - (Smirking and nodding his head) "That's right bro" :rockon:

Sounded like he was saying when Jodi reached for a gun that wasn't hers that made it burglary and that made it felony murder.

Arizona Law, any way that the defense wants to play it, the "grandpa's" or TA's gun, the 3 types of death = Felony murder. JM explained it very specifically.
The defense can't pull it off either way.

Ok this is a first for me... Juan left me speechless... after it ended I sat at my pc just in awe of what I just witnessed.. That was Epic!

arias looking nasty as usual and coloring on paper and gesticulating to wilmott and the mitigation asst. (oookay... )

also: don't forget.. wilmott may be up tomorrow but Juan has THE LAST WORD.

Hi Nursebeeme!

Word here on the board has it that Nurmi is closing...

I will never forget that closing argument. Ever.
Juan Martinez is a brilliant man and an excellent Prosecutor.

tumblr_m6970jRcD21r82002.gif

Disgusting that Nurmi laughed when Juan said that Travis would not have run out of the house and down the street naked.

"I guess that's the price of premeditation." Amazing!!

To the DT: Did you learn anything about your profession today?

That was breathtaking. When he asked the jury to not assist in killing Travis again I gasped. Brilliant. Juan Martinez is brilliant. I am in awe.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to sign up for a text notice on the verdict??

Ugh, I think JM bungled the explanation for how JA committed felony murder. I don't think the stabbing itself can be the felony, can it? Doesn't the felony have to be another felony other than the murder itself?

felony murder= crime with a firearm ( she says stolen so its during the course of a burglary ) or felony murder while uninvited in someone's house i wonder why he didnt mention crossing state lines? oh ,, guess that would be a federal crime???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth