Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More naked pics, I wish either myself or Nurmi would disappear into a black hole (no pun intended) when he starts the pedo-sex crud.

Love it .. yep put the 'front bum' shot on the big screen, the drop Daryls penis up there ..

It would be ironically more inappropriate if she was terrible at her oral practices.

She wasn't a STALKER?? Hahhahaha Doggie door, closet, xmas tree, window peeping, account hacking...

"She was found...hiding behind a Christmas tree."

Did he just show an unidentified penis picture????

I don't think this entire line of argument, the sex, pedophilia, the law of the church, is very compelling. I doubt the jurors are moved by it either. According to Nurmi, everyone in the courtroom would be considered a despicable criminal. It's just over the top.

I find it a kind of ' trashing Travis' fatigue. Nurmi's not giving new insight. It's all really a rehash.

I did not mind Jury duty, but, I will never have to do jury duty again. When I say how much I KNOW that the defense team are liars and make up stories & lies, they will never choose me.

Just got in... I miss anything hysterically amusing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it was all slow now, Nurmi is perverting . You know, what he seems to be overly great at.

So, today I had the day off, so I was working out in the yard. I stepped on a metal rake and the spike went through my shoe, through my sock, and into my foot. Still better than listening to Nurmi.

Ouch and Looking around for Syringe Icon to Vaccinate you with Tetnus shot. Pls go get one. Tonight ok? Unless of course you honestly are Up To Date... :)

:scared::scared: Then Again I'm a Germaphob so...

here goes KN mixing up all the timelines again, showing all the things TA did way before he ever realized or said she was a stalker. Bah!

HUH? Why?

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 4m
#jodiarias juror report: jurors suddenly glued to Nurmi's term "dirty little secret"

Nurmi is Dead Wrong to try to convince a male-dominated jury that waking up your sig other with sex qualifies as sexual assault. I'm sorry but there's just too many men out there who would genuinely say WHAT??!!!!!!! They've done it before at some point in their life and I guarantee in their mind they thought they were being romantics- NOT sexual PREDATORS. They will side with Travis on that one.

*coughs* Not just men. Though I probably wouldn't have used 'romantic' :floorlaugh:

He is not going to be able to keep this up all day. It's soooo disjointed. There is no story or pattern.

I am cracking up how Jodi works up a head of steam to squeeze out a few tears, and then Nurmi changes direction so tears aren't appropriate, and then she has to hold back til another cry cue comes up.

How scared is Jodi in these pictures? Does he not see the error in his statements?

Ok...wait?!?! Wasn't that 'extremely afraid" thing shortly before he was killed?

What date did that IM happen?

You know it's not a riveting closing when you can go take a shower, do your hair, return and you have not missed anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95