Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's ok for JA to go back to her abuser but not for Travis to hang out with his stalker? OK.

sitting on my hands

position-12-104618_L.jpg

link

This is soooooooooooo bad when a mod has to sit on her hands.

Okay, maybe stalker isn't the right word but OBVIOUSLY Travis had a reason to be scared....hello!

nurmi has shown the juror's the naked pic of Jodi twice now. He's still trying to manipulate the male juror's with sex. unreal. That tells me something like that would work for Nurmi.

Omg he is saying travis is lying about her being a stalker..yes i am yelling..sorry

for my own entertainment i wish juror 8 was taking notes over there.

The Lifetime movie should be called - The Path to Execution, The Jodi Arias Story

I think Jodi is trying to cry because she knows Juan is going to tear this" theory to shreds.
This is beyond stupid how MR big brings up stupid stuff.
He can't even get how in the sex tape Jodi asking -what did you say hee hee.
People are just not that dumb to buy what he's saying.
It just doesn't make sense

There is No Theory! This closing is really worse than I thought it would be.

Just now checking in - at work - WTF is wrong with Wilmott. She quite literally can barely keep her eyes open.

I like the little arrangement with Jodi in the middle with her chair lowered to look like a little girl in between the other two women. (We all know she is about 4 inches taller than Wilmott.)

Is that going to be the title to Nurmi's book on this trial?

For those of us just coming through the door - what happened with Juror 8 this morning? Something about seeing defendant and counsel, something about the press?

Sorry. Nurmi is asking me to remember so many things that "we're going to talk about later" that I can't really pay attention to what he's saying now :)

BBM: :seeya:18 Year Survivor and yes document document and yes take pictures. That is where I started, I finally decided to document and to take pictures, it actually gave me the strength to leave, because I knew I had everything I needed to put him away if I needed to.

I am very offended by all this, it's morally wrong but JA is the most evil person I have ever seen IMO

I am a Survivor as well, if we have a forum here where we can tell our stories, I will do that...

So very Happy for You!!

It just really makes me very angry that she is using this.

Just arrived to listen to this nonsense.

Why is JA sitting between JW and the other woman?

Justice for Travis!

They couldn't seat her at the front but she has to be visible to the jury when she cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990