Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the bathroom event that Jodi pulled with Clancy

SERIOUSLY! I was thinking the SAME THING!

I keep saying there is just a lil kernal of truth to all her BS LIES.. That's how she keeps things straight BUT there are always twisted and nothing like when she tells them..

PS another example is when she said TA told her he needed to borrow money told her she needed to work more to LOAN HIM $.. BUT I always believed she was trying to borrow from him & he did tell her to work more because he was tired/couldn't loan anymore money! She probably hit him than him pushing her etc

Just arrived to listen to this nonsense.

Why is JA sitting between JW and the other woman?

Justice for Travis!

why, to show she has female friends. is comfortable with women. in fact, these are the ONLY 2 female friends she has.

Wrong two different camera modes. You can't be viewing and deleting pics in preview mode and then accidentally take a pic w/o switching to camera mode.

Juan created an atmosphere that was so clean and loving, like being in a cathedral. What is this atmosphere Nurmi is creating? It's like a rundown bar, a dive. It's creepy, and dirty, and the attitude so degenerate.
Can I put your words in my sig line ?

I don't mean to be obtuse, but have been away for much of Nurmi's nonsense.

Does he have a time limit? I'd LOVE for Juan to get his chance to slam-dunk, then have the jury at least have the time to convene when finally PERMITTED to discuss, and at least elect a foreman.

Yesterday, jury instruction took up much of the day. If Nurmi has a time limit, this may be possible.

How much time does he get to ramble?

(I'd feel bad for him, being saddled with such an awful case, if he weren't so very accustomed to defending the indefensible in really heinous ways.)

I sure hope so! Here in NY, the judge (in both state and federal courts) generally sets an appropriate limit depending on the kind of trial and how much evidence there is to discuss (after conferring with counsel) and will give counsel a warning when they have a few minutes left. Then again, I've never seen a trial in a DP case, and we know the judge in this trial generally gives the defense team anything it wants...

Nurmi just said Arias, who has a gun, reached up and stabbed him ... with a gun ???

The Lifetime movie should be called - The Path to Execution, The Jodi Arias Story

I plan on watching that movie, I just hope they still real close to the actual facts and I hope they show just how stakerish Jodi was.

Juan created an atmosphere that was so clean and loving, like being in a cathedral. What is this atmosphere Nurmi is creating? It's like a rundown bar, a dive. It's creepy, and dirty, and the attitude so degenerate.

How well put. Yes, he spoke the truth in a dignified manner.

Well dud! If you are stabbing someone, you are not holding a camera.

I'm not a prude, but this is going way over the top of what I'm willing to let my brain be exposed to for no legitimate reason.......I thought this was about murder? And only sociopaths "think" they're "smart"...let's give Stabby Einstein THAT much credit, she's a intellectual GENIUS by her own account, a true LEGEND in HER own mind, but I don't remember JM implying that she was SMART in anyway, shape, or form.
I HOPE this doesn't give me a TO.........

No one will believe the stalker story was a facade in case Jodi was seen sneaking in or out - after all - Travis ended up dead by her hand.

sitting on my hands

position-12-104618_L.jpg

link

You know it's bad when even the mods have to sit on their hands! ;)

He is not going to be able to keep this up all day. It's soooo disjointed. There is no story or pattern.

I am cracking up how Jodi works up a head of steam to squeeze out a few tears, and then Nurmi changes direction so tears aren't appropriate, and then she has to hold back til another cry cue comes up.

That's what I'm waiting for. Is she wearing a bit more eyeliner today? All the better, gosh jodie did her makeup today.

Yeah it was consistent with her story. That is why she made up that part, because it fit the evidence. She most likely didn't even know that picture existed until after the murder.

the guy that keeps nodding off behind jodi wants him to wrap it up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95