Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did NOT just say "Attacking her at her core."
Tell me he did not.

How much time does JM have remaining in his close to call out Nurmi's lies and tie up the murderess?

"Professional photographer"...who leaves her own pics of the murder on a camera. Einstein.

How scared is Jodi in these pictures? Does he not see the error in his statements?

I think she was just stressed as a photographer ... She knew better than to let her thighs be photographed from that angle. Not so good.

Poor Jodi. Travis attacked her at her core as a professional photographer.

Look he's sleeping again!

Attachments

• whiteshirtman2.gif
    whiteshirtman2.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 70
he was angry 'in a different way.'

while naked and dripping wet, he was really skeeeeery!!!

:facepalm:

Listening to KN is making me sick to my stomach. And he keeps saying, "We'll get into that later." and I want to scream, "NO!" Can he please just stop?

What I find disturbing is JA's mom in the background. You can see a satisfied smug smile on her face. Why?!
Seriously I"m surprised that Cindy Anthony didn't show up at the court house to support her too.:truce:

I wonder if JW and KN told JA to at least look like she is paying attention and show some sadness today.

If she's a "budding professional photographer," then I'm a budding 60-some-year-old basketball scout.

wait did he just say your fellow jury members who aren't here anymore asked questions about????????????????????????????

How do they know which juror asked what???????????????

Huh? Did he just say your fellow jurors who aren't here any more asked questions about the bathroom? What?? How would they know who asked what??

Just arrived to listen to this nonsense.

Why is JA sitting between JW and the other woman?

Justice for Travis!

I really think she's sitting between the two other women so she can lower her chair as much as possible and appear small between the two.

someone go tap the guy in the pin stripe shirt in front of juror 8 and tell him we need him to scoot over so we can see number 8's facial reactions. i wanna see those eyebrows react

Thanks!
Hahahaha.....LOL.

No wonder the the look on the murderess was hilarious. It was combined "I'm Norma Desmond and I'm constipated."

The Norma Desmond reference just cheered me up.

Gah, Nurmi's words are just disgusting and hard to listen too. I hope the Alexanders can have some sort of comfort from this soon.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

I noticed on recess that Nurmi spent a few moments clearing out his nosal area. Seems he is still having a few issues though. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ