Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why, to show she has female friends. is comfortable with women. in fact, these are the ONLY 2 female friends she has.

And that she may need support because she's a fragile, vulnerable female. And human.

Why does he keep threatening us with subjects that "we'll talk about later today"???? How many hours is he planning on droning on???

He has until his drop dead hour, 4:30 PM , Az time. And he will use it to trash the Hughes, once he is through with Travis. Shame on him. So glad this man could never be my son.

OMG. What a horrible thought....I hope he doesn't have a mother. Hey, we all have a lot to be thankful for. We didn't give birth to Nurmi or Jodi!

Did he say he chased her even though its been proven otherwise?

The core of us is not being a photographer or artist or doctor or whatever. It's being a good and decent human being which JA never was and never can be.

Poor Jodi. Travis attacked her at her core as a professional photographer.

And that's the One Thing; we know she will NEVER Be!

Professional; in any thing! Let alone being a photog. She doesn't have an "eye" for it my personal opinion.

He's not going to read the self defense instructions.... good thing closing arguments aren't evidence.

"She tells you..." That's all it is....Lies.

I wish that every time Nurmi said something that is based on Jodi's testimony, he had to say "according to the lying murderer."

wait did he just say your fellow jury members who aren't here anymore asked questions about????????????????????????????

How do they know which juror asked what???????????????

Great minds - I posted the same! Now it's obvious they were stalking jurors.

If I were Juan, I'd strongly consider rebutting this nonsense with Joe Pesci's closing argument from My Cousin Vinny, "Everything that guy just said . . . is bulls$^&."

No bad Travis wasn't more of a aggressive person, and that he was so kind and sweet that after the 1st stab he didn't punch her in the face and knock her *advertiser censored* out. Instead he tried to protect himself. I'm 5'2 125 lbs my BF is 6'1 165 pounds so we are both small but if I ever tried to stab him he would hurt me if I didn't kill him instantly.
If only Travis was really aggressive, this wouldn't have never happened to him, but he was gentle, and nice and sweet and loving and everything JA isn't and will never be

UGH UGH UGH Rant done

He keeps saying Jodi said, Jodi said. Like that's going to help his case!

Remember what Mark E said ....

When I see a read octagon shaped sign... I stop... When I hear Jodi said ... I do the same.

Wait, wait, wait. Jodi testified that after the camera fell Travis body slammed her and was standing over her.....not on top of her.

I was thinking "The Prostitution Rests" but yours is probably stronger

[BBM]

LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL

turkydance1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics