Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to Travis' family, I really wanted to stick this out but I can't, and I feel as though I've let down Travis. I'll just read here I can't listen anymore

Just got in... I miss anything hysterically amusing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurmi is talking like the church dictates this trial's rules regarding holding Jodi accountable for Travis's killing...
Don't they get it?

I don't see a bishop sitting behind the bench.
I see Judge Stevens

Those aren't pews in that Court room.
Those are Jury seats.

This isn't church..
This is Criminal Court...

Talking about Travis being a pedo...and how it's proven!

Thanks!
Hahahaha.....LOL.

No wonder the the look on the murderess was hilarious. It was combined "I'm Norma Desmond and I'm constipated."

Those are the things real DV victims write in their journals-at least I did in my case!!

I would spend hours writing out the pain, feelings of hopelessness, depression,fears, etc.....then I would burn page upon page of those deep, dark pains in pure fear that my abuser might get them and see them therefore punish me....I remember well those dark places....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I guess I'm allowing my son to be violent since I bought him a punching bag. It has nothing to do with fighting it's simply to get him up and about moving for exercise and lets faces it when that boy plays with that thing he sleeps great at night.

He will keep this going until the very end today so JM cant make his final closing. We wont get a verdict until late Monday or Tuesday.

The defense only gets 5 hours. They will have already used 3 at the noon break. I think Juan will get his rebuttal in today.

JMO

How long more of this drivel do we have to listen to? i just want Nurmi to sit down and let Juan bring some dignity and sanity to the courtroom- a breath of fresh air you might say

I love how JM looks bored, then just rolls out 'Objection' which is sustained and KN's statement stricken. bwahahaha

Valee-I need a swig of that vodka girl...seriously...

"Let's hope he doesn't know what that sounds like." (Referring to TA saying JA sounded like a 12 year old girl experiencing her first orgasm.)

Despicable. I can't even put into words how I feel about KN.

Nurmi said Travis said he confronted Abe A in a restroom for kissing Jodi, wanted to kick Abe's azz.

Does anybody remember that?

Was it just one of Jodi's lies or in an IM convo?

I don't remember it at all. Another lie by Nurmi?

OMG...............Lets compare this....

According to JA - TA placed his Penis inside her while she was sleeping, and she did not consent to it......

Well, JA PLACED THE KNIFE INSIDE OF TA, WHEN HE WAS DEFEND-LESS...AND I DO NOT THINK JA *ASKED* TA if he wanted to DIE (consent to death)

155fs853955.gif

So jurors, if you are not buying the child *advertiser censored*, how about rape. How disgusting is this defense, my opinion only and I hope a lot others as well. moo

Up until now, I disliked JW more than I dislike Nurmi. That's just changed. He's just plummetd to new lows.

Can we please not get into anything else "a little bit more later?" This is long enough.

Nurmi is Dead Wrong to try to convince a male-dominated jury that waking up your sig other with sex qualifies as sexual assault. I'm sorry but there's just too many men out there who would genuinely say WHAT??!!!!!!! They've done it before at some point in their life and I guarantee in their mind they thought they were being romantics- NOT sexual PREDATORS. They will side with Travis on that one.

Truth! Same goes for the reference to cage fighting and Travis's "kick his *advertiser censored* vibe." That's just macho babbling that is very, very common among men.

After reading all your comments, I am glad I'm at work and not able to watch live. Thanks to all for keeping me up-to-date.

I cannot post what I'm thinking right now or I will get a TO for sure. Anyone got some duct tape I can borrow? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member