Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so UnCORKING the wine early today!

*lifting up yellow tape draped around the SideBar* psst AZWatcher, everyone's asleep, no one will notice you slipping into the drinking section. We have several bottles of chilled wine, get a glass over there and fill er up!

Who's guilty if the character assasination, Nurmi??? Look in the mirror.

What I really hate about all this, is the fact, there are real victims out there, even now, that are going to through this...that may in fact find themselves having to defend themselves, who have yet to make reports and such, who very well may be in this forum..

For goodness sakes, document document, find someone to take pictures for you...Do something!

JA is making a mockery of a very frightening situation for those that are actually living this.

BBM: :seeya:18 Year Survivor and yes document document and yes take pictures. That is where I started, I finally decided to document and to take pictures, it actually gave me the strength to leave, because I knew I had everything I needed to put him away if I needed to.

I am very offended by all this, it's morally wrong but JA is the most evil person I have ever seen IMO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Bag for when JA is not around.

No words

Now I can see clearly why KN and ALV hugged each other after court.

So, today I had the day off, so I was working out in the yard. I stepped on a metal rake and the spike went through my shoe, through my sock, and into my foot. Still better than listening to Nurmi.

Nurmi is Dead Wrong to try to convince a male-dominated jury that waking up your sig other with sex qualifies as sexual assault. I'm sorry but there's just too many men out there who would genuinely say WHAT??!!!!!!! They've done it before at some point in their life and I guarantee in their mind they thought they were being romantics- NOT sexual PREDATORS. They will side with Travis on that one.

It's the oddest thing. I'm zoning out at the sex talk, but there is nothing convincing in his repetition of the case. After JM's closing, this seems like so much rambling.

Nurmi is going to smear Travis' character all over again. That's all he's got. Getting ready to mute.

OMG... "he had a punching bag, maybe he needed it for when Jodi wasn't around"

Disgusting

I love love love to watch cage fighting this Nurmi; I cannot stand him. From Day One.
Worst Defense Team Ever Award though! Take it JW you and "nurmi" deserve it.

So let's get this straight folks, since it's make sense day.

Travis goads Jodi into recording a sex conversation between the two of them even though he has no way of listening to it and he's going to out himself being a pedophile on this recorded call even though it was a deep, dark secret. He'd going to make sure this allegation is recorded on tape? WHO DOES THAT?
HEY!!! Stop making sense; because you're scrambling my brain.

I don't think this entire line of argument, the sex, pedophilia, the law of the church, is very compelling. I doubt the jurors are moved by it either. According to Nurmi, everyone in the courtroom would be considered a despicable criminal. It's just over the top.

Punching bag for when Jodi wasn't around? What?

What no one heard on 'the tape' was Travis' acknowledgement that he knew or wanted to be recorded. Or that he was fully awake, for that matter.

I love how JM looks bored, then just rolls out 'Objection' which is sustained and KN's statement stricken. bwahahaha

Hoooooo-Hummmmm.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 1.20.35 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 1.20.35 PM.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online