Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, is he nearing the end?

IDK, I think we aren't giving him enough credit. I think he'd doing a pretty good job poking holes in the state's case.

The great news is Juan gets another go 'round so he can wrap it all up. I think Juan should really focus on that closet. It is just too pristine. The shelves would have flipped. Why would Travis keep his gun on the top shelf where he wouldn't be able to get to it if someone broke into his home? Doesn't make sense is right.

I think Wilmott may get the afternoon... :twocents:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Nurmi brings up the sex call, he did a large left wing move. I was afraid the Folex might fly off his arm and injure a juror. #JodiArias

BBM
Seriously Wild, you crack me up.

Arias, acting, for her life, while Nurmi narrates.

OH, jury, I was so abused, feel sorry for me. Look at my pitiful face. Travis was such a monster! It's not my fault. He forced me to kill him.

What an acting job - ACADEMY AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE!

I like doing this read-along thing :) I get the gist of what's going on without having to listen/watch any of the parties. Pure bliss!

And Travis was mad at something really bad that she did, what the hello would he think of her now claiming he was a pedophile ?

Nurmi is digusting. How would he feel if someone was saying these things about one of his family members? Insinuating now that Travis might have acted on his supposed pedophilia, is absolutely deplorable. Can not stand this man!

So let's get this straight folks, since it's make sense day.

Travis goads Jodi into recording a sex conversation between the two of them even though he has no way of listening to it and he's going to out himself being a pedophile on this recorded call even though it was a deep, dark secret. He'd going to make sure this allegation is recorded on tape? WHO DOES THAT?

I have the sound off and noticed that since the break Wilmott and JA keep watching the jury.

Funny, I never thought about lying in my diary. Now that really doesn't make any sense.
I wonder what a cryptographer might find in those journals. The contraband magazines prove Jodi understands a little coding.
:juggle:

OMG.. seriously?

1) We do not know that she didn't ask him to re-inact her 1st time (saying she was 12)
2) Just cuz you role play etc doesn't make you a Pediphile otherwise.. at least 2 or the 4 million husbands who have a lil morn'n fun are closet pedi's when they ask their wives to dress up aka Brittany Spears School Girl outfits (even if just at Halloween)

PS I dressed up as school girl with pig tails for Halloween one year.. but since I'm a lil twisted I put spin on it & was a 9 months pregnant school girl LMAO! ;)
Guess I need a to go to mall get a pamphlet ;)

He will keep this going until the very end today so JM cant make his final closing. We wont get a verdict until late Monday or Tuesday.

Do you know what else is annoying .. he talks to the jury like they're semi-retarded .. sounds so patronising ..

I object to "repeat offender" words being used to describe TA

WHAT???? He abused Deana b/c they had consensual sex even though they were Mormon.

And now he is saying there is nothing wrong with having sex as adults. Oh man oh man. thinks Ill go back to sitting on these hands. Before I add stress to the MODs day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95