Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA was writing a note to JW. He stepped back and pointed to her and she froze like a deer in headlights

Did he just open up the door for Juan to use their plea motion where they state they will drag Travis through the mud as their strategy?

I forgot that JA continued to sleep with Travis after she found out he was attracted to little children was to cure him.

I think Jodi is trying to cry because she knows Juan is going to tear this theory to shreds.
This is beyond stupid how MR big brings up stupid stuff.
He can't even get how in the sex tape Jodi asking -what did you say hee hee.
People are just not that dumb to buy what he's saying.
It just doesn't make sense

I love how JM looks bored, then just rolls out 'Objection' which is sustained and KN's statement stricken. bwahahaha

Oh my GOSH!

This closing is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard.

"Ohhh, and one more thing ..."

This is extremely embarrassing. You can see defeat on her face -

There is no flow to this, he is jumping around all over the place.

the defense closing args are like watching nurmi trying to put a twin fitted sheet on a california king bed. stretch it all you want nurmi.

Great big huge THANK YOU to all you wonderful WSer's who are posting today as you watch the defense closing.

I appreciate your posting of what's being said ... I just can.not.listen to Nurmi today.
If it was in my power ... hazardous duty pay to those who are able to listen and report here.

I though Travis liked little boys! AND, if Jodi was sending Travis pamphlets WHY didn't she get upset about him saying that about a 12 year old big O?

I dislike Nurmi. Just putting that out there. Dislike him a lotttttttttttt

...yeah...nine days out of ten I don't like him....and on the tenth I despise him....
...or maybe reverse....

We know Travis doesn't know what it sounds like, because can no longer hear.
If Jodi, or anyone speaks in a chipmunk voice, it does sound like someone trying to sound like a much younger person.

She also could have told Det. Flores that she thought Travis had a gun at any time, with no 'de=edification'. There was no reason for her to have said that he did not have a firearm. None.

Nurmi is lower than low. I didn't think I could be any more disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966