Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope ladies and gentlemen that he doesn't know what that really sounds like.

I hate you Nurmi.

That Nurmi! There he goes with his corking the pot again!

They must have told her to face the jury today. Also, her hair is tied back. She's an innocent victim.
I noticed that, going for the poor waif look today, even wearing black (how could you kill me???)

So Travis saying that thing about 12 year old girl is worse than JA slitting Travis' throat from ear to ear? OK.

OMG ... did he just say "CORKING THE POT OF A LITTLE GIRL"

:banghead::banghead:

What I really hate about all this, is the fact, there are real victims out there, even now, that are going to through this...that may in fact find themselves having to defend themselves, who have yet to make reports and such, who very well may be in this forum..

For goodness sakes, document document, find someone to take pictures for you...

Do something!

JA is making a mockery of a very frightening situation for those that are actually living this.

great post TY
Bump

I dislike Nurmi. Just putting that out there. Dislike him a lotttttttttttt

You're sick Nurmi!!! He is loving this sex talk again.
The jury is not going to like him slaughtering Travis for the 10th time.
It's over Jody!!!!

Corking the...oh Nurmi, you just have no class.

The fact that JA continued to see Travis after she supposedly saw him masturbating to an image of a little boy tells you that it didn't happen.

A beautiful tableau.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 1.20.03 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 1.20.03 PM.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 49
i get less mad at ja when she is coloring. because this paying attention face game she is trying to pull is about to make me put myself in timeout.

what does any of this have to do with the fact that this snake stabbed Travis in the back, whether it's true or not. And of course it's not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait he likes little boys, and little girls, and all 3 you know whats of JA, right.

That's right. She didn't until YOU came along Nurmi with your perverted self. The man who defends pedophiles!!! YOU gave her that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal