Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tuned in for a few minutes and I heard him say a 22 caliber gun when it is a 25 cal.

He said she returned it to a different WalMart.

Though on cross she said TWICE that she returned it to the Salinas WalMart.

All I can say to Nurmi is, then if she did return it to another WalMart then where is the proof? If they thought for a minute that she had, you can bet they would have pestered every Walmart between Salinas & Mesa to find the proof.

So Nurmi. Where. Is. It?

And they're baaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkk !

SERIOUSLY??? Darn you JVM!! #8 should be able to stay & watch Nurmi he was in this till literally last couple of days.. It's not his fault that MEDIA are so invasive & rude to badger (gopher?) him during Nurmi's Closing!!

Why did he have to leave and the other juror that was excused was allowed to stay???

Tried to watch Nurmi's closing, but when he lies to the jury I just had to walk away.:stormingmad:

If you rent a car through Priceline, your credit card is charged by Priceline the date that you make the purchase. I have used Priceline frequently when renting a car.

Praying and hoping someone on this jury has used Priceline before. If so, they will know the truth and can tell the others when they deliberate. Why did the judge allow him to misinform the jury.

I wonder - Will Jodi continue her childish coloring when Juan resumes his final Closing Argument today?
I trust Juan Martinez will address each lie KN is trying to feed this jury. MOO

and hopefully JM will demonstrate each knife strike, the neck slashing and the gun shot.

Sorry TA's family would have to observe this but there should no room for doubt that JA had the time to change her mind stop stabbing TA the introspection not to slash his throat and the decency not to shoot him. She did not stop this was a rage killing that went on and on...

and then she cleaned up and went to meet the next man.:stormingmad:

I thought opening and closing arguments were not to be considered as evidence? moo

They aren't. Nothing the lawyers say is to be considered as evidence.

Of course the media is going to want to talk to Juror #8 since he showed up at court -- just like they wanted to talk to Juror #11 when she showed up in the courtroom ...

But the media should KNOW better and try to talk to him OUTSIDE the courtroom ...

Good grief ...

I bet it was JVM!! She was eyeing him like crazy. :notgood: I don't like JVM.

Interesting that he says he doesn't like her 9 days out of 10.... and for what reason would that be Nurmi? You say she acted in selfe defense, was abused, and didn't really lie that much so why EXACTLY do you not like her 9 days out of 10?????

If she returned the gas can the DT would have found which walmart and provided proof... You would have to believe the DT would let her get DP before they would put the effort into tracking down this transaction.... make zero sense lolololololololol
Absolutely. With her a$$ on the line, you bet they would have come up with a record of return if she had returned it at any other Walmart.

SERIOUSLY??? Darn you JVM!! #8 should be able to stay & watch Nurmi he was in this till literally last couple of days.. It's not his fault that MEDIA are so invasive & rude to badger (gopher?) him during Nurmi's Closing!!
Speaking of that did I miss it? Did JS announce to the present jurors #8 was there, like she did to tri-color?
I bet the DT wanted #8 out, and that's what the chambers meeting was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95